Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

jm08 wrote: »
    This is the fight that was organised last year as part of the Feile Festival in West Belfast?

You seem to have gone very quite on the Fat Freddy connection and that Michael Finucane was assigned by Legal Aid to his case. Michael Finucane won't be making his fortune on those legal fees! What are your thought on the Oireactas appointment of Finucane? Do you know how Leo and Neale voted?

I'm trying to find out if he was assigned and had no choice or chose to take the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,930 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

jh79 wrote: »
    No but it does make Conlan a hypocrite given he claims to be anti drugs.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Nx2THPRwtEhqLzDo8

If hypocrisy were a criminal offence the jails would be rather fuller than they are.

And it wouldn't be just boxers in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

I'm trying to find out if he was assigned and had no choice or chose to take the case.

This Finucane/SF smear campaign isn't going great for you JH :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Back in your box cause you were talking ****e you mean

This Finucane/SF smear campaign isn't going great for you JH :D

Never a dull moment with SF. Will be interesting to see if there are any further revelations. The Hutch side have added another layer to the conspiracy but i won't be repeating that here! That account has been tweeting SF and MLD for months now asking for comments about their relationship with MTK. Names and pictures of all the gangsters involved in the feud and what they have done Even posted up pictures of DK's passport and residency documents for Dubai so seems to be well connected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

Never a dull moment with SF. Will be interesting to see if there are any further revelations. The Hutch side have added another layer to the conspiracy but i won't be repeating that here! That account has been tweeting SF and MLD for months now asking for comments about their relationship with MTK. Names and pictures of all the gangsters involved in the feud and what they have done Even posted up pictures of DK's passport and residency documents for Dubai so seems to be well connected.

And what is the connection to Sinn Fein/John Finucane?

And what is the connection to Sinn Fein/John Finucane?

We don't know yet if there is. The rumours seem to have made it to the mainstream media now so a case of wait and see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

We don't know yet if there is. The rumours seem to have made it to the mainstream media now so a case of wait and see.

So after all your allegations yesterday, you dont actually know?

So after all your allegations yesterday, you dont actually know?

Not my allegations. These rumors came from the Gangland Thread and were first made by the Hutch gang months ago. I mentioned them at the time in the other thread. The Finucane's representing both Frampton and Fat Freddy has added fuel to the fire.

Will be interesting to see the significance of this.

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1315412222710099970

Not my allegations. These rumors came from the Gangland Thread and were first made by the Hutch gang months ago. I mentioned them at the time in the other thread. The Finucane's representing both Frampton and Fat Freddy has added fuel to the fire.

Will be interesting to see the significance of this.

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1315412222710099970

The 'source' is the gang itself? Ouch!

• Advertisement

The 'source' is the gang itself? Ouch!

Which is probably why it wasn't reported on in the media earlier. But the Finucanes choice of clients seems to have caught the medias attention now and questions are being asked.

We'll just have to wait and see if anything more concrete is revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Which is probably why it wasn't reported on in the media earlier. But the Finucanes choice of clients seems to have caught the medias attention now and questions are being asked.

We'll just have to wait and see if anything more concrete is revealed.

more handbags

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Your highest post count on this site is in the conspiracy theories forum.

Imagine that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/what-the-monk-and-mary-lou-mcdonald-have-in-common-35785950.html

Think the poster is referring to this.

"What the Monk and Mary Lou McDonald have in common"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

The problem for Finnucane is if Dodds arranges a recall petition in the constituency
    He won't dare do that for a year or two
    But this business will put Finnucanes wafer thin majority in peril and Sinn Féin would need to be taking steps to solve that IMO by getting him to move the business elsewhere

McMurphy wrote: »
    Your highest post count on this site is in the conspiracy theories forum.

Imagine that.

True, i was posting against the nonsense fluoridation conspiracy promoted by media celebrity at the time, "The Girl Against Fluoride".

Is that name familiar to you? She is an "Angel Reader" and other such nonsense. She helped SF TD Brian Stanley with his anti-fluoridation bill.

True, i was posting against the nonsense fluoridation conspiracy promoted by media celebrity at the time, "The Girl Against Fluoride".

Is that name familiar to you? She is an "Angel Reader" and other such nonsense. She helped SF TD Brian Stanley with his anti-fluoridation bill.

No, I don't bother with the tin foil hat brigade jh, I also don't get my news and theories from gangland threads from boards.ie either though.

That smear campaign against Finuccane doesn't seem to have gotten too far off the ground, dangerous predicament to be putting him in anyway, his father was murdered because of the people he gave legal representation to lest we forget.

This isn't the story many peddling it thought it was.

No, I don't bother with the tin foil hat brigade jh, I also don't get my news and theories from gangland threads from boards.ie either though.

That smear campaign against Finuccane doesn't seem to have gotten too far off the ground, dangerous predicament to be putting him in anyway, his father was murdered because of the people he gave legal representation to lest we forget.

This isn't the story many peddling it thought it was.

The woman believes in some crazy things but still had the ear of SF's Brian Stanley.

The woman believes in some crazy things but still had the ear of SF's Brian Stanley.

Maybe she was getting much of her crazy info from a random boards thread on here though and repeating it?

Maybe she was getting much of her crazy info from a random boards thread on here though and repeating it?

Maybe, you'd have to question the judgement of Brian Stanley alright.

• Advertisement

This is the twitter account making claiming links between SF and MTK.

https://twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1315954672646131717

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

This is the twitter account making claiming links between SF and MTK.

https://twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1315954672646131717

Lord Mayor in photo shock - have a day off ffs :rolleyes:

Finucane is about to embark on a case that potentially will embarrass very high up the British command chain. Not surprised to see a smear campaign tbh nor surprised to see a FG TD up to his oxters in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I see SF are losing support up North according to the latest opinion poll, and that Michelle O'Neill is ranked as the worst party leader, with more than 6 in 10 people believing her performance this year has been bad or awful. She only has a 22% approval rating.

Colum Eastwood has the highest approval rating at 47%, and the SDLP are also growing their support. He has been extremely impressive the few times I've heard him speak recently.

Finucane is about to embark on a case that potentially will embarrass very high up the British command chain. Not surprised to see a smear campaign tbh nor surprised to see a FG TD up to his oxters in it.

To be fair Francie, SF presented the opportunity to the FG TD. The Finucanes chose to represent Frampton and Fat Freddy, Belfast SF chose to promote MTK as part of Feile Na Phobail. MLD chose to write about Kinahan in the Sun even though her party were actively promoting his boxing company and their boxers.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

I see SF are losing support up North according to the latest opinion poll, and that Michelle O'Neill is ranked as the worst party leader, with more than 6 in 10 people believing her performance this year has been bad or awful. She only has a 22% approval rating.

Colum Eastwood has the highest approval rating at 47%, and the SDLP are also growing their support. He has been extremely impressive the few times I've heard him speak recently.

He needs to steer clear of any party in the south or he'll go nowhere.

Up one percent from the last election is 'losing support'...interesting.

To be fair Francie, SF presented the opportunity to the FG TD. The Finucanes chose to represent Frampton and Fat Freddy, Belfast SF chose to promote MTK as part of Feile Na Phobail. MLD chose to write about Kinahan in the Sun even though her party were actively promoting his boxing company and their boxers.

'Promoting' is a word you plucked out of the air JH79. It's utter invention.

Be careful whose smear campaigns you get involved in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am not surprised to see Sinn Féin MP's working for heroin dealers either.

Shameful and very disrespectful to the good people of Belfast, dress it up and laugh it off anyway you like.

When you have the back of people who have the back of heroin dealers you no longer have my support for starters. I doubt I am the only one.

• Advertisement

Be careful whose smear campaigns you get involved in.

What do you mean by this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement