Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Limerick for college academic term

• 27-08-2020 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Grateful for any recent experiences in thus issue or anyone letting rooms at the minute

The colleges in Limerick are going one week on three off per year, I think, its not set in stone at the minute I believe.

Have a relative who is starting (hopefully) in Mary I end Sept - is there much short term renting (i.e. by the week) available in Limerick at the moment? I would have thought there would be less demand overall with the coronavirus impact.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭greenkiwi1

Contact the Strand Hotel direct. They have put together various packages for students for this academic term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Bicyclette

You might contact The George Hotel as well.

I know from personal experience they do excellent rates for people who would be staying on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ncflandon

Have you tried contacting Courtbrack Accommodation in Mary I? They are renting rooms by day/week.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭thewiseowl12

Thanks for all the recommendations, I've forwarded them on.

Greatly appreciated!

Advertisement