Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sportsdirect returns

Options
  • 27-08-2020 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if i can return an item purchased online to a store in Ireland,

WIll they offer an exchange or credit-note?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

Thanks ive read that and am its still unclear to me whether a non UK purchase can return to a store in Ireland, i just wanted to know if any boardsies had managed to do this, thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭mea_k

dball wrote: »
    Thanks ive read that and am its still unclear to me whether a non UK purchase can return to a store in Ireland, i just wanted to know if any boardsies had managed to do this, thanks though.

You can return to any sports direct store and they can send it back for you.
    Stock can't itself be exchanged in shop.
    So you will be waiting on your refun/credit note

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭larchielads

I know its an old thread and not about returns but can anyone tell me if ive ordered off the .ie website will i get caught for import charges over 22 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I know its an old thread and not about returns but can anyone tell me if ive ordered off the .ie website will i get caught for import charges over 22 euro?

They seem to be charging Irish Vat, so no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

No, I got a delivery on Tuesday with no issues

dobman88 wrote: »

Sound cheers

dobman88 wrote: »
    How long were u waiting i ordered on 7th of march

Anyone know a contact number for sportsdirect? Ive tried filling out the online form but keep getting an automated response

Advertisement