Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1GB High Speed Fibre Broadband

• 28-08-2020 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there,

We are moving to our newbuild house soon which has been advertised as having “1GB High Speed Fibre Broadband”
    From my own googling the companies that offer this are Pure and Vodafone.
    Anyone more knowledgeable on this have any advice please? Recommendations or things I’ve missed?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Scullso wrote: »
    Hi there,

We are moving to our newbuild house soon which has been advertised as having “1GB High Speed Fibre Broadband”
    From my own googling the companies that offer this are Pure and Vodafone.
    Anyone more knowledgeable on this have any advice please? Recommendations or things I’ve missed?
    Thanks in advance

Is it SIRO or OpenEir netowrk? Or indeed Virgin Media?

There are a lot more companies than just Pure and Vodafone supplying gigabit broadband but it depends on who is providing the infrastructure.

Check out siro.ie, openeir.ie or virginmedia.ie for further details

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Scullso

Is it SIRO or OpenEir netowrk? Or indeed Virgin Media?

There are a lot more companies than just Pure and Vodafone supplying gigabit broadband but it depends on who is providing the infrastructure.

Check out siro.ie, openeir.ie or virginmedia.ie for further details

Thanks for the reply! I am not sure at all so I suppose that will be my first question for the builder!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

Scullso wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply! I am not sure at all so I suppose that will be my first question for the builder!

Put the house eircode in to the airwire checked and it will tell you which type of fiber you can get https://www.airwire.ie/index.php/avail

Advertisement