Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids fitbit style watch

Options
  • 28-08-2020 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭

Anybody see any of these around. Does not need to be a brand. Bougt one for 20euro in Dunnes recently and the strap broke on the first attempt to put on.:mad: I suppose you get what you pay for..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

If you are prepared to wait a little time, aliexpress.com. A Huawei Honor Band 5 will set you back about 25 euros, and any child/adult/geek would be very happy with it. You can get cheaper bands for about 8 - 10 euro on sites like Wish but the Honor Band 5 is the better value

PS mymemory.co.uk have these bands for about 25 pounds probably plus P&P, but it would arrive much faster

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

wait4me wrote: »
    If you are prepared to wait a little time, aliexpress.com. A Huawei Honor Band 5 will set you back about 25 euros, and any child/adult/geek would be very happy with it. You can get cheaper bands for about 8 - 10 euro on sites like Wish but the Honor Band 5 is the better value

PS mymemory.co.uk have these bands for about 25 pounds probably plus P&P, but it would arrive much faster

Cheers, went with uk site, that will do the job perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

FYI mymemory also have an "Irish" website

mymemory.ie

Advertisement