Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know if there are any karate Classes In the Cootehill Town to Cavan Town Area?

Options
  • 28-08-2020 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking for for a Friend who has a Kid 6-7 year old for karate classes, I just see that there is Martial arts like MMA in Cootehill and Kickboxing in Cavan Town, would you recommend if no karate classes?

Also in Virgina there are Karate Classes but that is too far to travel from there area which is between Cavan Town and Cootehill Town.

Thanks All :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Yes, Black Dragon kickboxing out at Moynehall in Cavan town ( that's up to the left between Lidl and the Ballinagh Road roundabout.
    There was Tae Kwon Do classes in the Scout Den before Covid struck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ECTime

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Yes, Black Dragon kickboxing out at Moynehall in Cavan town ( that's up to the left between Lidl and the Ballinagh Road roundabout.
    There was Tae Kwon Do classes in the Scout Den before Covid struck.

Thanks Nekarslum, I just looked at there website there, they look good, established and lots of experience from there Trainers. I will pass on the recommendation. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

I would second Black Dragon here.

Advertisement