Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Revolut card

• 28-08-2020 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it’s possible to contact Revolut without using the app?
    I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago and hadn’t logged into the Revolut app, so it’s looking for my card number to log in and set up the app again.
    But- last week I lost my Revolut card, so I don’t have the number. I can’t order a new card without logging into the app, and I can’t log into the app without my card :(
    I’ve looked on the website, but it says to use the app to replace my card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

Best bet would be to get in touch with their support team on social media. I've contacted them on Twitter recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

donnaille wrote: »
    Best bet would be to get in touch with their support team on social media. I've contacted them on Twitter recently.

Thanks. I didn’t think of that. I don’t use twitter but have messaged them on instagram. If they don’t get back to me I’ll revive my old twitter account. I know a lot of places are more active on twitter than anywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Call +442033228352 which allows you to block your card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Thanks, when I went back into the app again it just looked for my passcode, i was able to click “forgot passcode”, and it just reset using my phone number

Advertisement