Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boomer Wealth

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

atticu wrote: »
    Just to clarify, you posted:
    Now, if you had posted:
    The affordable housing aspect of the policy is pretty much cost neutral to the state, as people will be taking mortgages on the property, and is the most important element to it.

That would make sense.

This:
    The affordable housing aspect of the policy is pretty much cost neutral because, the state, as people, will be taking mortgages on the property, and is the most important element to it.

Would also make sense.

I am not trying to be a grammar nazi, (and I apologize if it seems that way) I am just trying to understand what you posted.

Are you on the windup?

You must be. Wumming at it's worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Are you on the windup?

You must be. Wumming at it's worst.

No, I am not ‘on the windup’.

I have no idea what ‘ Wumming at it's worst.’ means, would you care to explain.

I am trying to find out what the statement below is supposed to mean.
    Yurt! wrote: »
    The affordable housing aspect of the policy is pretty much cost neutral the state as people will be taking mortgages on the property, and is the most important element to it.

Now, let’s see, Are you on the windup?

If not, you will be able to explain the statement that I quoted above.

If you can’t explain it, then you are ‘on the windup ‘.

Advertisement