Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in the lodgement in Limerick city?

Options
  • 28-08-2020 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I lodged money into my account early todayin the external atm at 125 O'Connell St, Limerick, V94 NC82 and it still hasn't showed up in my bank account. Just want to know how long should it take for it too show up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

mg541987 wrote: »
    I lodged money into my account early todayin the external atm at 125 O'Connell St, Limerick, V94 NC82 and it still hasn't showed up in my bank account. Just want to know how long should it take for it too show up?
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If the lodgement was made after the cut off point of 4pm this will not be credited to your account untill the next working day and will be Monday before the funds reach the account. 

We hope this information helps and that you remain safe and well during this time. 

thanks Jen

Advertisement