Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone watching re-runs of Heartbeat on VM2 ?

• 28-08-2020 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭

I getting quite into Heartbeat myself .. I haven't a clue why i did not watch it first time around always used to turn it over...

Liked tonight's episode - their 300th episode apparently - PC Rob Walkers Doctor wife got blown up and peggy had cosmetic work done on her teeth :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,403 ✭✭✭ofcork

Mother watches it all the time on itv 3 every night too different series though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

op me too. I have even series linked it!! but maybe I should stop I was even dreaming about it last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

VM repeat it quiet a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

It ran for at least two decades longer than the sixties themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

how shocked I was when I sat down to watch heartbeat tonight to find it was series 6 I dont know who these people are? and what happend to pc waker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

When I last watched it I'm pretty sure Greengrass was still in it. I was surprised to find on Wiki that it was still being made up to 2010 and still set in the 60s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes back to Nick Berry as PC Rowan series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

gubby wrote: »
    how shocked I was when I sat down to watch heartbeat tonight to find it was series 6 I dont know who these people are? and what happend to pc waker?

yes I watched it last night, greengrass and the guy out of eastenders nick berry was on it and Oscar who run the pub in later ones was the Sargent LOL - what kind of running order do VM2 be doing honestly? - last Friday PC walkers mrs got blown up in the station and then instead of following the series from that , this week they have gone back to earlier episodes with Greengrass in it! - strange

Advertisement