Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belfast IKEA

• 29-08-2020 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Anyone visit the store on a Saturday recently? I'm wondering how busy it would be tomorrow at opening time of 10am? Dublin doesn't have the item I want and only 1 in stock in Belfast.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

forumdedum wrote: »
    Anyone visit the store on a Saturday recently? I'm wondering how busy it would be tomorrow at opening time of 10am? Dublin doesn't have the item I want and only 1 in stock in Belfast.

Thank you.

I was there a few weeks ago on a weekday, arrived about 9:30 and got in the line, was about 15 from front and after doors opened I was inside in 6-7min

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭forumdedum

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I was there a few weeks ago on a weekday, arrived about 9:30 and got in the line, was about 15 from front and after doors opened I was inside in 6-7min

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I'm planning to swing by again when I'm up there on the morning of the 22nd. If you havent gone by then I'll post an update on how it was, thats all dependant on whether they have what I want in stock

Advertisement