Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Showers

Options
  • 29-08-2020 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hi all
    i am after moving into a new apartment and my shower is not working (waiting on maintenance) is there any public showers in the city centre of dublin i could use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Day pass in a gym. Are gyms even open? Ben Dunne said public showers are a covid hotspot and was taking them out of his gyms.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

My gyms (Herberton Leisure, Rialto) showers are open but my brothers gyms (Your Fitness, Harold's Cross) showers aren't open.

So best to call ahead before heading to a local gym

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

MarkY91 wrote: »
    My gyms (Herberton Leisure, Rialto) showers are open but my brothers gyms (Your Fitness, Harold's Cross) showers aren't open.

So best to call ahead before heading to a local gym

Just an FYI on Herberton, they're not doing day passes at the moment OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,220 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Pretty sure all Flyefits do a day pass for 9 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tropple

Pretty sure all Flyefits do a day pass for 9 euro

I think they've suspended the day passes for now, showers are out of action for now too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

What ever happened to a basin of water and some soap for a few days?

Advertisement