Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posterior tibial tendonitis

Options
  • 29-08-2020 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

anyone suffer with this condition before and recommend an insoles to use. thinking of spenco total max insoles just wondering has one1 have them as hard to source. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭Ceepo

dougal13 wrote: »
    anyone suffer with this condition before and recommend an insoles to use. thinking of spenco total max insoles just wondering has one1 have them as hard to source. thanks in advance.

What do you expect the insoles will do for you?
    How did you come to the conclusion it is PTT. Was it assessed, if so what did the recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Snodge

dougal13 wrote: »

I suffered from this before, i was assessed and diagnised by a physiotherapist. Firstly would recommend you see a physio to get an assesment and correct diagnosis and treatment if you havent already.
    Insoles would be last resort in my opinion as they will only disguise the problem that is cauaing the tib post issues...putting time into strengtening exercises etc described by professional to help address the issue causing the tendonitis would be best

Advertisement