Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lifetime Plex Pass for $88 with code.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Is there much benefit to have this in Ireland though? I've been using the standard version as a home media server for years and it works great, but aren't a lot of the extra features really US only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Is there much benefit to have this in Ireland though? I've been using the standard version as a home media server for years and it works great, but aren't a lot of the extra features really US only?

Sync is the main function I've seen a use for. It never worked that great though. Haven't used it for a while so it might be improved since the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭ThePott

I know the deal has passed now but what is the benefit of the Plex Pass in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

1. Parental controls
    2. DVR for live TV via XTeVe.
    3. Mobile sync which I use a lot and works perfectly.
    4. Skip intro. This was recently introduced and is fantastic. Works just like Netflix and Prime.

More info

• Advertisement

You still get live tv in Ireland?
    Like US TV or how does it work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

ThePott wrote: »
    You still get live tv in Ireland?
    Like US TV or how does it work.

Yes it's available but the channel selection isn't great. The attached image shows the top list of channels.

Ah okay, looks a bit like PlutoTV or something of that ilk.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Advertisement