Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could a mod have a look at this thread?

Options
  • 29-08-2020 4:21pm

The 'Should Supreme Court Justice Séamus Woulfe resign over Golfgate' that's in current affairs has slid into an insult and uncivil thread where anyone that disagrees is subject to insults both direct and indirect

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

The 'Should Supreme Court Justice Séamus Woulfe resign over Golfgate' that's in current affairs has slid into an insult and uncivil thread where anyone that disagrees is subject to insults both direct and indirect

Thanks

Have you reported the posts that you feel have crossed the line on that thread?

Shock horror. I am now banned. I asked a user if he had anything to say in a thread because all he could offer are insults. I get lumped in with him for 'reporting then engaging'.

I have tried to engage with users. One lad continued the insults and I'm banned.

This is ridiculous.

Have you reported the posts that you feel have crossed the line on that thread?

Yes and interacted with mod. He replied once,

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

This has now been resolved by pm but it would be advisable in future to wait for a mod response.

You posted the above 2 minutes after sending your last pm to me (at which time I was asleep).

In future try not to engage with people you think are posting in bad faith and leave it to the mods to handle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement