Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where to buy Nutri-Quick Burrito-bowls in Dublin city?

Options
  • 29-08-2020 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

(hope this is an okay place to post)

I know they sell them in Spar on abbey street and aldi on parnell but they often sell out and could haven't been able to find them elsewhere yet.

these meals here

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQPxWlW-KhWlQoo_qMVvCXakHhNSShd3MNoKw&usqp=CAU

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Thread moved. As this is such a specific request, I think it’s better suited to the Dublin City forum rather than the Food one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

You can order online apparently.
    Worth getting in touch with the company and seeing where else sells them since you like them.
    https://www.nutriquick.ie/contact

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

whiskeyman wrote: »
    You can order online apparently.
    Worth getting in touch with the company and seeing where else sells them since you like them.
    https://www.nutriquick.ie/contact

contacted them and got no response which was a bit disappointing since it's a fairly basic inquiry! the delivery option isn't really worth it as you can't chose a time and obviously with this kind of order you 100% have to be there and it can't be left somewhere or a neighbour

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Most Aldi have them.
    I get them in my local in Finglas/RCP
    Always buy extra and throw them in the freezer as they sell out quick.

Gumbo wrote: »
    Most Aldi have them.
    I get them in my local in Finglas/RCP
    Always buy extra and throw them in the freezer as they sell out quick.

yeah I mentioned aldi in the op, only one in dublin city, and as I dont drive the only two other I can reach are leixlip and maynooth, but kildare has been on lockdown.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

yeah I mentioned aldi in the op, only one in dublin city, and as I dont drive the only two other I can reach are leixlip and maynooth, but kildare has been on lockdown.

Order online. Simple.

https://www.nutriquick.ie/order#/where

Gumbo wrote: »

it's not really. you have to order 3 days in advanced and then be around all/most of the day to take in the order

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭wench

SuperValu have them, got them in the Sundrive Road branch lately

wench wrote: »
    SuperValu have them, got them in the Sundrive Road branch lately

dont them in supervalue aston quay but i'll give talbot street supervalue might be worth a look, cheers

Advertisement