Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

105 mins and a substantial meal, my arse

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

greenspurs wrote: »
    30,000 people die on average in Ireland annually.

Last year 421 people dies by taking their own lives.

So far (according to the HSE) there has been 1777 COVID RELATED deaths (not the same as dying DUE TO covid)

29,000 people have been infected/tested positive for covid 19.

relax people.

As long as you’re not one of them, that’s all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

No I didn't say that, but lads out with cameras recording young people so the twitter and FB mob can hate on them doesn't sit well with me when we had Ministers, judges and TDs all ignoring the rules and yet we didn't see videos of them all over twitter and FB.

In fairness the lads in Galway got some bashing on Social media as well videos or no videos

• Registered Users Posts: 26,977 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Great name for a Thread :)

It's an absurdity really, just in my local area, one pub having horrid burgers & Chips being passed across a lane from chipper to pub, another has a freezer full of Tesco Pizza"s (not even bothering with Good fellas), a single pizza left on a table for hours, just a complete joke.

I'm not a supporter of blanket closures of rural pub by the way but what's going on in pubs supposed to be serving food across the country is a farce.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

On the third day of Christmas
    My true love gave to me.
    Fcukin covid19.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Great name for a Thread :)

It's an absurdity really, just in my local area, one pub having horrid burgers & Chips being passed across a lane from chipper to pub, another has a freezer full of Tesco Pizza"s (not even bothering with Good fellas), a single pizza left on a table for hours, just a complete joke.

I'm not a supporter of blanket closures of rural pub by the way but what's going on in pubs supposed to be serving food across the country is a farce.

Its not a bit harm this was exposed, i heard on the news last night that the Gardai have powers to fine people, in recent weeks we have seen a few incidinents of breach in rules and no action taken.
    The fact that this can go on in a busy town unnoticed on Sat night during pandemic is a disgrace, there should be a patrol car present around for that one hour window when these places close.

• Advertisement
Advertisement