Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Druids Glen/Carton house course condition

Options
  • 30-08-2020 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

How is is playing at the moment, that part of the country has had a lot of rain lately, don’t want be wasting my time driving 3 hours to play boggy course. Concra Wood was closed recently due to rain. Is Carton house holding up well lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Dr Devious wrote: »
    How is is playing at the moment, that part of the country has had a lot of rain lately, don’t want be wasting my time driving 3 hours to play boggy course. Concra Wood was closed recently due to rain. Is Carton house holding up well lately.

Carton holds up well but I think it’s closed with lockdown.. was closed the last few weeks anyhows.
    Druid’s I am hearing is in good nick but with the rain it’s going to have some mud

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Dr Devious

Carton is taking booking on its website, open Tuesdays and Titleist Tuesdays. Are you sure it was closed? I’ve actually booked Druids for next mon & tues but kinda undecided about going or not. I’ve heard of several parkland courses having life clean and place ALREADY. Was going to Mount Juliet a couple of weeks ago but it was washed out on the day, had cancelled though.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭redhill

I think Kildare is still in lockdown so u may not be able to travel there possibly?
    It’s probably open just for Kildare residents

Advertisement