Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of potato?

Options
  • 30-08-2020 6:37pm

Hello,

After lock down ended there were only a small batch of seed potatoes left and he said the name at the time (and have forgotten), but I didn't recognise it. Just after digging them up now and this is what they look like. Red on one end and white at the other. At least they are not green, and were well covered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Hello,

After lock down ended there were only a small batch of seed potatoes left and he said the name at the time (and have forgotten), but I didn't recognise it. Just after digging them up now and this is what they look like. Red on one end and white at the other. At least they are not green, and were well covered.

Looks like pink fir apple to me.

pconn062 wrote: »
    Looks like pink fir apple to me.

Looks like them alright cheers.

Never heard of them.

Advertisement