Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20/21 €50 H2H Draft League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Mane is out with Covid so just grabbed Jota from the bin. Eases the pain some bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Mane is out with Covid so just grabbed Jota from the bin. Eases the pain some bit!

Nice pick. I was looking at the bin last night and picked up Armstrong and Bertrand for this week vs WBA.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I picked up Tielemans v West Ham

Red arrow gone from Pulisic

Green&Red wrote: »
    I picked up Tielemans v West Ham

Red arrow gone from Pulisic

He should get a run out this week and probably start next week from what Lampard has said.

Monster haul from Chilwell incoming and of course Trimm Trabbs has him - I feel like getting sick!

• Advertisement

Trimm doing his best to pull the average up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Trimm doing his best to pull the average up

The lads are reacting to being singled out as the worst in the league by a certain poster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The lads are reacting to being singled out as the worst in the league by a certain poster :)

Jesus, some score there. I have you next so I’m hoping I’ve just missed the brunt of the storm there.

He’s one for ye, I’m in an NFL draft, this guy accidentally subs out someone he wanted to keep. So say brought in Harvey Barnes and dropped Son instead of Keita. Sticks in a message to the group saying, sorry about that lads, can ye leave him there so I can pick him up on the next waiver.
    Acceptable?

He’s one for ye, I’m in an NFL draft, this guy accidentally subs out someone he wanted to keep. So say brought in Harvey Barnes and dropped Son instead of Keita. Sticks in a message to the group saying, sorry about that lads, can ye leave him there so I can pick him up on the next waiver.
    Acceptable?

If i believed it was an honest mistake then I would let him get him back.

• Advertisement

Yeah. If it’s genuine then it’d be the right thing to do.

At the same time though it wouldn’t be wrong of the group to ignore his plea. His mistake. Lesson learned. But I’d always lean toward believing him and playing it ‘fair’.

Is there a reason, you can think of, that makes it likely that he did want to transfer out that player ?

I’d have thought above anyone Klopp you’d have said f**k him!

No reason, genuine mistake. The commissioner has the power to read him. If I wasn’t routed to the bottom of the league I think I’d have said no to it

Sticks in a message to the group saying, sorry about that lads, can ye leave him there so I can pick him up on the next waiver.
    Acceptable?

Did he message the group straight away?

And do you think everyone else will be fair; hate to have first pick, and then see the next guy pick him up!!

Did he message the group straight away?

And do you think everyone else will be fair; hate to have first pick, and then see the next guy pick him up!!

Happened last week and by the time I saw it the commissioner had already thrown him back into your mans team, no real debate on it

Happened last week and by the time I saw it the commissioner had already thrown him back into your mans team, no real debate on it

Should have been a group vote.

Although ‘commissioner’ sounds tooled up with power so maybe it was his call.

ps - you’ve mistaken my previous examples of hungover intolerance as a norm. I’m actually quite a just person.

I’m actually quite a just person.

I picture a fantasy football playing Judge Dredd!

Wasn’t expecting to get Cavani, and now instead I’m wondering why nobody else wanted him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

CSF wrote: »
    Wasn’t expecting to get Cavani, and now instead I’m wondering why nobody else wanted him.
    Would be worried about his minutes to be honest.
    I think Wilson will out score him by a mile but who knows. Gonna be a crazy season.

CSF wrote: »

Jorginho was my first pick, quiet happy to get him

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Would be worried about his minutes to be honest.
    I think Wilson will out score him by a mile but who knows. Gonna be a crazy season.

My thinking behind Cavani being a better pick for me than Wilson is that I’ve enough guys in my team that mean Wilson won’t be a starter in my team when everyone is fit.

So I can cherrypick Cavani for fixtures that he is likely to play in.

• Advertisement

I forgot to change my team from last week, not sure how I'm set up.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I forgot to change my team from last week, not sure how I'm set up.

Of course you’re getting your 8 Maguire points off your bench

Of course you’re getting your 8 Maguire points off your bench

All the pundits were saying he needed to be benched, looks like it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Looking to move on Martial or Jesus but to get a decent midfielder in the trade.. anyone got an offer for me?

Proposing I take a good mid of yours for my worst (Pogba) and you take Martial or Jesus off me for your dud forward - might be a deal that works for someone?

Looking to move on Martial or Jesus but to get a decent midfielder in the trade.. anyone got an offer for me?

Proposing I take a good mid of yours for my worst (Pogba) and you take Martial or Jesus off me for your dud forward - might be a deal that works for someone?

If only I had a dud forward. Or do I.

Foden for Jesus?

I would take Martial for Mitrovic and you can have Mahrez or Willian for Pogs?

eoghan104 wrote: »
    I would take Martial for Mitrovic and you can have Mahrez or Willian for Pogs?

Hmmmm, should anyone help strengthen the position of the the guy in 1st who has a 9 point lead? ;)

Hmmmm, should anyone help strengthen the position of the the guy in 1st who has a 9 point lead? ;)

I don't think anyone is looking to strengthen anyone! That is whole point of trades :pac:

• Advertisement

Grealish?

You’re havin a laugh!

Jesus is out for months according to pep

Advertisement