Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Bottlebrush near Dublin

Options
  • 31-08-2020 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for somewhere that sells mature Yellow Bottlebrush shrubs near Dublin? I've tried the main hardware and garden centres and couldn't find any, anyone seen any in the bigger nurseries in Kildare or anything?

Thanks,

Griff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking for somewhere that sells mature Yellow Bottlebrush shrubs near Dublin? I've tried the main hardware and garden centres and couldn't find any, anyone seen any in the bigger nurseries in Kildare or anything?

Thanks,

Griff

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

I've rarely ever seen one not to mind a mature one. They will he hard come by. You could try rareplantsireland ask Finley hes based in clondalkin.

Thanks! That looks the most promising so far

I've rarely ever seen one not to mind a mature one. They will he hard come by. You could try rareplantsireland ask Finley hes based in clondalkin.

Thanks again for this. Finlay is picking up some at the end of the month.

Advertisement