Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenosha media manipulation

Options
  • 31-08-2020 10:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

So the media and BLM supporters have completely manipulated the Kenosha shootings.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFQP6dTZG3k

As seen here when the footage and facts are presented they are pretty undeniable,

Yet BLM supporters are calling it white supremacy with the aid of skewed media,

Should there be more strict control or repercussions for media outlets and groups such as BLM that deliberately manipulate the truth and it leads to violence ?

Comments

Benjamin 'Andrew Neil is a leftist' Shapiro.

Comical source.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭circadian

Cupatae wrote: »
    So the media and BLM supporters have completely manipulated the Kenosha shootings.

As seen here when the footage and facts are presented they are pretty undeniable,

Should there be more strict control or repercussions for media outlets and groups such as BLM that deliberately manipulate the truth and it leads to violence ?

YouTube link as evidence this should be good....

Ah look, it's himself. King of the snowflakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Ben Shapiro is a toxic little shit-spreading elf.

It's kinda hard to manipulate a story about a 17 year old shooting 3 people and killing 2 of them.

But have fun with your post. Hugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,419 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

And this is why people, in actual civilized countries vigilantes and non state militias are banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,174 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

A murderer crosses a stateline and travels 20 miles to kill 2 people and this is the fault of BLM?

He's a dangerous psychopath, and anyone defending him is a dangerous sociopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gun nut shoots 3 kills two but it's all BLMs fault.

Lay off the koolaide dude

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

The mainstream media are responsible for almost all the protest related killings that have occurred since Floyd's death. They began pushing the false narrative that he was killed by a racist cop and haven't stopped to take a breath since as they know an election is looming and so can try and suggest all that has occurred has been Trump's fault. The left will stop at nothing to get their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Christ, they're all coming out of the woodwork these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Funny watching Biden desperately trying to backtrack and disown the riots (sorry protests...)..when his running mate was encouraging people to pay into funds to bail these jobless, looting, anarchist scum out of prisons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

The mainstream media are responsible for almost all the protest related killings that have occurred since Floyd's death. They began pushing the false narrative that he was killed by a racist cop and haven't stopped to take a breath since as they know an election is looming and so can try and suggest all that has occurred has been Trump's fault. The left will stop at nothing to get their way.

There was I thinking that when someone is shot dead it’s the person who shot them’s fault.

The right used to believe in personal responsibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

I don't like that guy at all, but having seen the Jacob Blake shooting, I would have shot the guy too. It's not in the same bracket as George Floyd, but plenty of media outlets would lead you to think it was equivalent.

Would have been better had the gun nut stayed at home, but from what I saw of the 2nd and 3rd shootings I think they were understandable. The two that were shot on camera would not have been shot had they stayed away.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

They were spreading lies well before the shooting. The mainstream media in the west would have made Goebbels blush.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

KiKi III wrote: »
    There was I thinking that when someone is shot dead it’s the person who shot them’s fault.

The right used to believe in personal responsibility.

Don’t throw things or crack a skateboard off a lad running away from you with an AR 15 and you won’t get shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

This is just some of happened on the night.

You won't see the MSM showing any of this because it doesn't fit the narrative that is being pushed at the moment.

Well, this is some hateful ****. Have fun mods, I don't envy you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Gatling wrote: »
    Gun nut shoots 3 kills two but it's all BLMs fault.

Lay off the koolaide dude

Did you even watch the video ? It's pretty hard to argue with actual video evidence.

It's you who needs to lay off the koolaid bro

Well, this is some hateful ****. Have fun mods, I don't envy you.

Hateful? What's hateful about factual evidence and discussing a topic?

Crazy.

boombang wrote: »
    I don't like that guy at all, but having seen the Jacob Blake shooting, I would have shot the guy too. It's not in the same bracket as George Floyd, but plenty of media outlets would lead you to think it was equivalent.

Would have been better had the gun nut stayed at home, but from what I saw of the 2nd and 3rd shootings I think they were understandable. The two that were shot on camera would not have been shot had they stayed away.

Ohh 100% the lad with the gun shouldn't been there at all, but going off the video evidence he wasn't a white supremacists, terrorist or mass shooter, that the media would have you believe.

He was actually shot at first and then chased by two groups, but that part is pretty much ignored. Which I think is wrong and manipulative by the media , it's basically a witch hunt they simply aren't telling the truth or the whole story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Benjamin 'Andrew Neil is a leftist' Shapiro.

That interview will never not be funny. Was très amusing to firstly hear somebody describe Andrew Neil as a leftie and secondly for that person to be Ben Shapiro who claims to always do his research.

It also neatly highlighted how polarised and cartoonish American politics and political commentary is. Shapiro immediately assumed that he’d only get a tough interview from somebody of a different political hue. He clearly couldn’t even imagine getting hard questions from a right-winger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

They are trying to spin the story as it gets people reading, they dont care about the truth and do not care who they hurt spinning the lies, I now more and more people are waking up to it so there is hope.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

'Wet ass p-word' Shapiro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

I don't like it but I'll have to go along with it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

So you get banned from posting in a thread so decide to start another on the same topic

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement