Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer

Options
  • 01-09-2020 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, what's the quickest way to empty a large amount of cash to my N26 account?
    Its say limit is 10'000.
    Must I do this every day or what's the story?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

blade1 wrote: »
    Its say limit is 10'000.
    Thanks.
    Hi Blade1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

If this transfer was done on 365online.com, the daily limit would be €10,000 per day. This limit will rest at 3:30pm. If your transfer is more than this amount, you can certainly make this transfer in your nearest branch with a cashier facility. We have attached a link here with our branch locator.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭blade1

blade1 wrote: »
    Its say limit is 10'000.
    Thanks.
    Hi Blade1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

If this transfer was done on 365online.com, the daily limit would be €10,000 per day. This limit will rest at 3:30pm. If your transfer is more than this amount, you can certainly make this transfer in your nearest branch with a cashier facility. We have attached a link here with our branch locator.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Thanks Richard, yeah it's a lot more.
    Is there a limit on how much I can transfer?
    Its time for me and boi to part ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Blade1,

Thanks for getting back to us. The limit of a branch transfer would be the cleared funds in your account. Just make sure to bring along photo ID.

We're really sorry to hear this. This would be a security feature on 365. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our development team.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement