Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonic the hedgehog

• 01-09-2020 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Came up free for me on sky Q.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭onform

mac1961 wrote: »
    Came up free for me on sky Q.

I'm on Sky HD and have a €10 credit that makes any movie for that value or less (Including Sonic) free, but no idea why? I'm on Sky VIP Gold, but didn't get any mail etc. about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mac1961

onform wrote: »
    I'm on Sky HD and have a €10 credit that makes any movie for that value or less (Including Sonic) free, but no idea why? I'm on Sky VIP Gold, but didn't get any mail etc. about this?

Nor me and I’m diamond. I came across it on some other site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭recyclops

yeah I am the same a free tenner to buy a movie, handy some good documentories on it, if you havent seen apollo 11 i couldnt recommend it enough ( although in the cinema it really was special) especially when free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Lots of films you can get for free with the tenner off including Bad Boys 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

Cheers OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

cheers op i'm diamond as well and no email. now to pick a movie any recommendations?. have seen bad boys for life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I'm platinum but nothing for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

I'm platinum but nothing for me

check the sky store pick a film see if you get 10euro off. it doesn't show up as credit well it didn't for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Ah, it's on the actual box itself. I was checking skystore.com as that's where the offers usually show. Doesn't apply to my basket there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Thanks a million for posting this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Just got a mail from sky. The €10 is to make up for the decrease in VAT rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mac1961

nialldinho wrote: »
    Just got a mail from sky. The €10 is to make up for the decrease in VAT rate.

Yep got the email this morning tooðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭hotshots85

Got the email but its not showing up on the box, maybe Ill give it while

Advertisement