Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir still sending me negative bills after joining GoMo

Options
  • 01-09-2020 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭

Eir customer support is almost non-existent so thought I'd ask here.
    I signed up to GoMo 3 months ago, but Eir have sent me three bill emails since then with -€17.95 on them all, so what do you think these are, refunding overpayments or something?

When I login to MyEir there's no mobile attached, and I realise Eir own GoMo in some form.

Appreciate any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭return guide

BopNiblets wrote: »
    I signed up to GoMo 3 months ago, but Eir have sent me three bill emails since then with -€17.95 on them all, so what do you think these are, refunding overpayments or something?

When I login to MyEir there's no mobile attached, and I realise Eir own GoMo in some form.

Appreciate any help!

Unusual for Eir they made it very easy to get a refund here

https://www.eir.ie/support/billing/billing-refund/

I got two refunds recently when I went to GoMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

So they're saying I have €17.95 left in my account and I should request a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Sparko

So they're saying I have €17.95 left in my account and I should request a refund?

Yes, it's very likely that the last payment you made to Eir covered up to a date after you changed provider, so the negative bills you've been getting since are just letting you know the amount you're due back. You have to contact them to ask for it back though, otherwise they just keep sending you the negative bill every month.

From the link above, just fill in this form and they'll refund you and the paperwork will stop:
    https://www.eir.ie/support/online-forms/Refund-Request/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Sparko wrote: »
    Yes, it's very likely that the last payment you made to Eir covered up to a date after you changed provider, so the negative bills you've been getting since are just letting you know the amount you're due back. You have to contact them to ask for it back though, otherwise they just keep sending you the negative bill every month.

From the link above, just fill in this form and they'll refund you and the paperwork will stop:
    https://www.eir.ie/support/online-forms/Refund-Request/
    Deadly, I've submitted that through now, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Expect to get at least, maybe two further negative bills before you get the refund; going on how long they took for me (and where in the billing cycle you are) - but it does come through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Appreciate any help!
    I kept getting minus bills from Ireland’s worst business ( eir) for years, despite emails,calls.com reg etc,
    Just move on from them otherwise it hurts the head

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

I kept getting minus bills from Ireland’s worst business ( eir) for years, despite emails,calls.com reg etc,
    Just move on from them otherwise it hurts the head

Eir haven’t got a customer care service lets be honest they are inept,basically rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mortonh

Hello I was a customer of eircom but I left since last June. I’m getting out bills with a negative amount on it. I have been into the eircom website and have filled out a form twice but heard nothing back. I can’t get through to them as I’m not a customer. Can anybody help with my query.
    Thank you
    Hilary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

if you email the details to Carolan.lennon@eir.ie she will ask her team to investigate.

Well that’s the story she tells on twitter.

Advertisement