Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

gizmo wrote: »

lol. You've got to be kidding.

Only liberals could produce a fact check article and get the facts wrong!

36m37s
    TBC: "Have you ever smoked?"
    KH: "I have .. and I inhaled ... it was a long time ago"
    TBC: "Was it in college?"
    KH: "Yeah"
    TBC: "Blunt or joint"
    KH: "A joint".
    TBC: "Do you remember the high"
    KH "I do"

38m11s
    TBC: "What was you listening to when you was high??"
    KH: "Defiantly Snoop, Tupac for sure, for sure!!"

Are you honestly trying to tell us that this is not Kamala Harris admitting to smoking a joint in college and saying she listened to Tupac as she did so?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Are you honestly trying to tell us that this is not Kamala Harris admitting to smoking a joint in college and saying she listened to Tupac as she did so?? :P

Yes!

Did you even read the fact check? Even the hosts have said that you are wrong, you know...the people who were there at the time!
    DJ Envy explained that, “I mean, we wanted to humanize [Harris], not just talk about politics, talk about what she likes, what she does, and I asked what she listens to and she said she listens to Snoop Dogg and Tupac. At the same time, my co-host was still talking about the marijuana and it was just a funny exchange. But she was actually answering me, and people took that she was answering Charlamagne and said she was lying, which is not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Only a Trumpist would produce the video and then misrepresent it anyway. Embarrassing for you. :D

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Only a Trumpist would produce the video and then misrepresent it anyway. Embarrassing for you. :D

Defend dear leader no matter what.

How many times have we seen this?

We once had "yes, he said that, but that's not what he meant. What he really meant was (insert their own interpretation)".

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Achebe

Faugheen wrote: »
    What is it with Trump supporters talking about ‘lefties tears’ and posting provocatively, and then crying ‘abuse’ when they’re called out for their childish ways?

It’s f*cking boring and it adds nothing to the thread.

It's far from unique to this thread. They are like this all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Live: Trump train in Pennsylvania

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Live: Trump train in Pennsylvania

Hard pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Got to feel embarrassed for you with this one. Such confidence.

Defend dear leader no matter what. How many times have we seen this?

We once had "yes, he said that, but that's not what he meant. What he really meant was (insert their own interpretation)".

:confused: Sorry, is Donald Trump being interviewed? Must have missed that.
    Did you even read the fact check? Even the hosts have said that you are wrong, you know...the people who were there at the time!

Charlamagne was not "joking" and am aware both defended her (they've gotten backlash for it) but that is no surprise in fairness, giving that their audience is primarily democrat voters and that Fox was ripping her apart at the time on back of the interview. They had to come to her aid and bs in her defense.

However, I have eyes and ears and it's crystal clear that Charlamagne was not joking and wanted to know what she listened to when she was high, and that Kamala didn't think he was joking either which is why she said "Oh my goodness" as she pondered on her answer.

But here's the smoking gun, Liberals: DJ Envy ALSO knew that Kamala was answering Charlamagne's question about what she listened to when she had got high in college and we know that from what DJ Envy said next, and that was (at 38m22s, timestampped below for your convenience):
    "Okay, but what do you listen to NOW"

And the ONLY reason that DJ Envy would have then emphasized *NOW* would be because he knew that when she said Tupac she was talking about college!! It's not hard folks.

She thought Pac was still alive in another interview..

• Advertisement

Charlamagne was not "joking" and am aware both defended her (they've gotten backlash for it) but that is no surprise in fairness, giving that their audience is primarily democrat voters and that Fox was ripping her apart at the time on back of the interview. They had to come to her aid and bs in her defense.

However, I have eyes and ears and it's crystal clear that Charlamagne was not joking and wanted to know what she listened to when she was high, and that Kamala didn't think he was joking either which is why she said "Oh my goodness" as she pondered on her answer.

But here's the smoking gun, Liberals: DJ Envy ALSO knew that Kamala was answering Charlamagne's question about what she listened to when she had got high in college and we know that from what DJ Envy said next, and that was (at 38m22s, timestampped below for your convenience):

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the man who knows more about something than the people who were actually there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Achebe

Defend dear leader no matter what.

How many times have we seen this?

Outlaw Pete once posted a long explanation of what Trump actually meant by ingesting bleach, but by the time he posted it, Trump had already said that it was just a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the man who knows more about something than the people who were actually there :pac:

I just explained to you why their defense of her is meaningless.

Address my argument please:

Why did DJ Envy emphasize "NOW" when asking her again what she listens to if not because he knew that her Tupac answer was in response to Charlamagne asking her about college when she was high??

And the ONLY reason that DJ Envy would have then emphasized *NOW* would be because he knew that when she said Tupac she was talking about college!! It's not hard folks.

You need to start digging up.

Achebe wrote: »
    Outlaw Pete once posted a long explanation of what Trump actually meant by ingesting bleach, but by the time he posted it, Trump had already said that it was just a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Trump never mentioned "ingesting bleach" but I understand why you think he did as that is what liberals do when they repeat a lie often enough, they end up believing it actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It's like a real life edition of Gareth Kennan Investigates

Billy Mays wrote: »
    It's like a real life edition of Gareth Kennan Investigates

He's the Lyndsey Graham of boards.ie :pac:

She thought Pac was still alive in another interview..

They'll have an excuse for that too no doubt and then think that because they all agree with one another that the video is fake, that will make it so.

It's unreal, you actually have DJ Envy on video adding to Charlamagne's "What did you listen to when you were high?" interjected question by saying "Was it Snoop?" which clearly shows that even he knew Kamala was about to answer Charlamagne. You then have him re-ask the question with "Okay, but what do you listen to NOW?" which AGAIN clearly shows us that Envy knew Kamala had answered Charlamagne when she said Tupac.... but yet they'll all act like that never happened and believe that they are right. It truely beggars belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

This thread gets more and more absurd by the day.

He's the Lyndsey Graham of boards.ie :pac:

That's three replies now where you have swerved the question:
    Address my argument please:

Why did DJ Envy emphasize "NOW" when asking Kamala again what she listens to if not because he knew that her Tupac answer was in response to Charlamagne asking her about college and when she was high??

• Advertisement

That's three replies now where you have swerved the question:

Nahhhhh, you will just make more excuses Pete, you post dishonestly and always make things up to suit your narrative. Keep digging though it's hilarious watching you squirm as you try to decide what people REALLY meant when they make a statement.

Tony EH wrote: »
    This thread gets more and more absurd by the day.

This is very true..

Like, really, it's probably better if a nominee for vice President isn't all that into gangster rap..

There is something thoroughly unlikeable about her though IMO..

**Laughs maniacally**

Nahhhhh, you will just make more excuses Pete, you post dishonestly and always make things up to suit your narrative. Keep digging though it's hilarious watching you squirm as you try to decide what people REALLY meant when they make a statement.

That's 4 swerves now because you know I am right :)

It's quite clear that when Kamala said "Tupac" she was answering Charlamagne's question about what she listened to when she was high and DJ Envy then re-asking his question with "Okay, but what do you listen to NOW?" shows that even he did not think her Tupac answer was an answer to his original question, but instead to Charlamagne's, as otherwise him empathizing the word 'Now' would make no sense.

It's quite clear that when Kamala said "Tupac" she was answering Charlamagne's question about what she listened to when she was high and DJ Envy then re-asking his question with "Okay, but what do you listen to NOW?" shows that even he did not think her Tupac answer was an answer to his original question, but instead to Charlamagne's, as otherwise him empathizing the word 'Now' would make no sense.

FFS pete ill explain it to you if I really have to

DJ Envy then re-asking his question with "Okay, but what do you listen to NOW?" 

She replies

Cardi B

So to reiterate

What did you listen to?

Snoop/Tupac

Who do you listen to NOW?

Cardi B

It's quite clear that when Kamala said "Tupac" she was answering Charlamagne's question about what she listened to when she was high and DJ Envy then re-asking his question with "Okay, but what do you listen to NOW?" shows that even he did not think her Tupac answer was an answer to his original question, but instead to Charlamagne's.

Do you have any idea how radio stations, headphones and mic's work? She was answering across the room about what she listens to, then the DJ followed up asking about more recent musicians. There wasn't even an emphasis on the "now". It was a politician pretending to be "with it", which is always a failure (maybe sad about all the bands suing Trump for using their music illegally?), but anyway, keep digging.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Keep digging. You'll get out eventually.

He obviously hasn't watched the whole video past the word NOW :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

I'm not sure, if Trump said it was raining soup his fanbois would be outside with forks

If she listens to cardi b she's not fit to hold office..

• Advertisement

If she listens to cardi b she's not fit to hold office..

Why? Should politicians all be classical music fans only?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement