Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

ELM327 wrote: »
    who cares what taxes he paid? He's smart. It's a smart move to minimize your tax bill.

If it involved breaking laws, either in these returns or on fraudulently claiming other amounts when applying for loans, would it matter to you in the least?

Be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

For sure, had Hillary been running things the numbers would have been much worse as she would never have enacted the travel ban so early, as pandering would have been her first instinct, of course.

Hey, slow day, time to bring up HRC. By the time the travel ban was implemented, it was too late. HRC would have moved on the DPA earlier, mandated masks if possible and probably intervened to keep the states from bidding wars on PPE. Further, the chaotic implementation of the travel ban caused huge crowds at airports that might've been superspreader events (certainly if you look at what happened, NYC and NJ being such earlier crash-sites for the disease seem to indicate the fumbled EU travel ban caused huge crowds at the airport, enabling spread of the disease. NJ is a bedroom community for wealthier NYers, hence the spread there.)

And, there would've been a pandemic response team in place, not gutted and politically neutered. Nor would she have recommended malaria drugs or UV suppositories.

RIGOLO wrote: »
    this guy is confused..

when you list real and factual accomplishments by the Trump administration , he claims you just want the left liberals to lose.

You need to catchup.

TRump administration is knocking it out of the park in terms of achievements
    and the left and liberals are losing their minds as he does.
    Whats not to like. Its a win win.

Wiggles! How's that economy doing, you know, the worst in history, down there with the Great Depression, the Great Recession (that Hank Paulson tried to help with that you NEVER understood?)

Have the average queues at food banks gone done?

Are we going to have a raft of evictions and foreclosures?

Be careful - you might need to do some numbers to answer, you've pretty regularly proven you fail at that.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1310644190364209155?s=21

The Biden campaign has developed a tax calculator to find out how much more tax you paid than Trump.

Yeah, they’re doing really well in their response to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Faugheen wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1310644190364209155?s=21

The Biden campaign has developed a tax calculator to find out how much more tax you paid than Trump.

Yeah, they’re doing really well in their response to this.

Saw that earlier alright. Simple and to the point. It's the way to go with hammering home just how much of a third rate compromised conman Trump is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

When is Joe Biden going to show his tax records?
    Is he hiding something?
    Why not release them?

Its just this weeks anti Trump story, only the TDS folk are frothing at the mouth about it, wont change anything, he is still going to win by a land slide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

da_miser wrote: »
    Is he hiding something?
    Why not release them?

Its just this weeks anti Trump story, only the TDS folk are frothing at the mouth about it, wont change anything, he is still going to win by a land slide
    Hard to tell if you're being serious or not, but in case you are here you go; Last 5 years of Biden's financial/tax history

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Biden has lucked out.
    The pre-debate handshake is off . No contact.

I was looking forward to Trump crushing Joes hand, giving him the old Macron treatment, just to kick things off.

All the liberals are in for a shock as they watch near 80 year old Joe wither on stage as the debate, pressure and insults fly.
    Their enthusiasm will deflate just like it did on election night when they saw the results coming in .

4 years the left and Democrats have been waiting for this, 4 years to get rid and go after their public enemy #1 and whats the big bunker buster they roll out... they roll out Joe Biden . Its embarrassing.

You were looking forward to a 74 year old crushing the hand of a 78 year old? You should probably get out more.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

baaba maal wrote: »
    You were looking forward to a 74 year old crushing the hand of a 78 year old? You should probably get out more.

Joe Biden - Campaign HQ -
    " wake up Joe.. todays the big day .. remember that thing on the tele we were telling you about, well this is the day . You get to meet the big bad man we showed you pictures of. Now go over your lines again so you dont forget them. You remember your wifes name Joe.. dont you. And dont forget its you thats running for President not Kamala, she is your VP. Now take 3 blue pills and 2 red pills "

Joe " has anyone seen my teeth , I need to p"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

" wake up Joe.. todays the big day .. remember that thing on the tele we were telling you about, well this is the day . You get to meet the big bad man we showed you pictures of. Now go over your lines again so you dont forget them. You remember your wifes name Joe.. dont you. And dont forget its you thats running for President not Kamala, she is your VP. Now take 3 blue pills and 2 red pills "

Oooh. Scathing in it's depiction.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Brad Parscale in hospital after an incident.
    Working for trump isn’t good for your health.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

74d1056cce14de35a9551ac072e340a5.gif

Is he hiding something?
    Why not release them?

Da fuq are you on about? https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/#. Been there for months.

Come up with better lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

Is he hiding something?
    Why not release them?

Don't think there's anybody left who is still a supporter or undecided who would be turned against him at this stage. The question now is basically how many undecided people can the dems convince to get out of bed to vote for Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Ah, I see you've taken to Eastwooding.

Does Joe have anything else to say to your imagination?

I guess you tried Trump first, but couldn't get beyond waking up alone in a haze of McDonalds wrappers, orange stained sheets, with Fox and Friends playing on the TV which was left on overnight.

just like to say thanks to all the liberal lefties TDS sufferers who didnt like my parody of Joes wake up call .

Thanks for constantly quoting it and bumping it up :D

liberals .. proving once again that they always struggle to understand the law of unintended consequences...

just like to say thanks to all the liberal lefties TDS sufferers who didnt like my parody of Joes wake up call .

Thanks for constantly quoting it and bumping it up :D

liberals .. proving once again that they always struggle to understand the law of unintended consequences...

Wiggles! How's that economy going?

Biden HQ Update :
    "Alright everyone keep the noise down , Joe is having his middday nap. Lets keep him hydrated, no sudden moves and no bright lights .
    Keep that coffee pot filled, cancel all his engagements for tomorrow we dont know the 24 hour side affects of all that juice we pumped into him. We never gave him that big a dose before"

Joe " whaa whaa whaaa did I win ... is it over .. am I the President "

lets spare a thought for all the TDS sufferers , as their progressive beating hearts who have waited 4 years to oust the second coming of 'The German Painter' cheer on the potentially oldest President elect in US history....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Biden HQ Update :
    "Alright everyone keep the noise down , Joe is having his middday nap. Lets keep him hydrated, no sudden moves and no bright lights .
    Keep that coffee pot filled, cancel all his engagements for tomorrow we dont know the 24 hour side affects of all that juice we pumped into him. We never gave him that big a dose before"

lets spare a thought for all the TDS sufferers , as their progressive beating hearts who have waited 4 years to oust the second coming of 'The German Painter' cheer on the potentially oldest President elect in US history....

Do you want Trump to be re-elected?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Biden HQ Update :

Why are you so obsessed with Joe Biden? Weird behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭coolbeans

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Why are you so obsessed with Joe Biden? Weird behaviour.

I think the answer is Trump Derangement Syndrome, so behind Trumpy that he can't see the wood for the trees. Or maybe it's because Trump's "got the best words".
    This lady does a great job of showing how bat**** crazy and borderline demented the Donald's nonsensical feeble, rambling utterances really are.

Remember he aced that test... person, woman, man, camera, TV. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

kowloonkev wrote: »
    Don't think there's anybody left who is still a supporter or undecided who would be turned against him at this stage. The question now is basically how many undecided people can the dems convince to get out of bed to vote for Trump.
    Why the Dems want someone to vote for Trump? Trump is Republican.
    Joe Biden is the who the Dems need and want to win the same as all sane people in America and the World.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

coolbeans wrote: »
    I think the answer is Trump Derangement Syndrome, so behind Trumpy that he can't see the wood for the trees. Or maybe it's because Trump's "got the best words".

someone explain to this dude what TDS is and has been used to refer to for the last 4 years..
    Im too busy getting the party snacks ready for tonights debate .
    Everytime Joe makes a gaff or has a sleepy Joe moment I drink a shot, I expect to be on my second bottle about 30 mins into the debate.

You can feel the deflation in the mood of the left already building.
    Yeah guys this is it, this is 4 years work rolled out for all to see in about 4 hours . This is our Gordian knot moment and Joe Biden is our Alexander the Great set to cut the cord and declare himself ruler.. a near 80 year old white old man is all we got.

someone explain to this dude what TDS is and has been used to refer to for the last 4 years..
    Im too busy getting the party snacks ready for tonights debate .
    Everytime Joe makes a gaff or has a sleepy Joe moment I drink a shot, I expect to be on my second bottle about 30 mins into the debate.

You can feel the deflation in the mood of the left already building.
    Yeah guys this is it, this is 4 years work rolled out for all to see in about 4 hours . This is our Gordian knot moment and Joe Biden is our Alexander the Great set to cut the cord and declare himself ruler.. a near 80 year old white old man is all we got.

You're totally obsessed with Biden. It's very weird. Not a single mention of your supposed hero Trump in that post. It's all about Biden. Bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You're totally obsessed with Biden. It's very weird. Not a single mention of your supposed hero Trump in that post. It's all about Biden. Bizarre.

A terrible case of True Trump derangement syndrome.

A terrible case of True Trump derangement syndrome.

Has a touch of "herd mentality" also I suspect.

Yes indeed 4 hours away from the most important Presidential debate in American history and a poster has made a few posts about the opponent.

Its almost as if Biden was running for The President of The United States.

Now I know what aspects of 'Sleepy Slow Joe' reflect his support base.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It is interesting how when one Trumpista disappears, someone new to the thread decides to pop in.

RIGOLO, how many McNuggets do you think Trump is devouring to keep up his energy levels for the debate?

My guess is 63.

Yes indeed 4 hours away from the most important Presidential debate in American history and a poster has made a few posts about the opponent.

Its almost as if Biden was running for The President of The United States.

Now I know what aspects of 'Sleepy Slow Joe' reflect his support base.

4 hours away? :confused::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,183 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Funny how this show is starting at this point in time. It's all politics, all to sway opinion in on direction.

Brendan Glenson does it well though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement