Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

It's a real meeting of the minds.

330,000,000 people and it comes down to these two.

Sean.3516 wrote: »
    Nancy Pelosi recently floated the idea of Biden not doing debates.

Letting Biden on a debate stage with any Republican nominee let alone Trump in a one-on-one debate lasting 2hrs is politically suicidal. But so is running scared from it.

This is why the VP pick was so important. A minority of Americans believe Biden will finish a first term. By picking Kamala, he’s completely compromised his credentials as a moderate which was the only thing he had going for him.

How?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 genius200iq

What's stopping you from posting it then? Throw it up there and we have a look at Biden committing this crime on camera.

I'll post within 48 hours , not searching for pedojoe now at 1am, i hope you will respond to the video evidence.

The video evidence you keep refusing to post you mean?

You will see it within 48 hours, i hope you acknowledge it

Apparently there is, but it will take up to 48 hours to find it :pac:

Bet the farm , i will post video proof of pedo joe within 48 hours, until then this is my last post in this discussion, i hope you will respond to the proof i post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Sean.3516

How?

She’s one of the most radical people in the US Senate. GovTrack ranked her as the most liberal of all senators so she’s certainly no moderate. The entire pitch in favour of Biden is that he’s a nice old guy who you know and love who’ll just leave you alone. Nothing too big, crazy or polarising. Picking Harris directly undercuts that.

She’s not even much good as a politician. Her primary campaign was a disaster. She took every position under the sun on Medicare For All. She never made a dent in the black vote. Biden had that nailed down. She’s also cynical and dislikable as hell. When asked about how she basically accused Biden of compromising with racists (after he picked her for VP) she replied “it was a debate” and did that maniacal Hillary Clinton fake laugh. In other words, she’s a Machiavellian far left candidate who’ll say or do anything to be in power.

On top of that she’s from California. At least Amy Klobuchar comes from a swing state.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Donald Trump doesn't stand a chance of winning. He's a limelighting reality TV freak. Hillary's got this.

Wait, what???!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

You will see it within 48 hours, i hope you acknowledge it

Prove it, or drop it. Any more of this and it's a ban

Accusations of sexual assault on grown women are bad, but video evidence of groping children is ok with you?
    Accusations=Bad
    Video proof=OK

Could the sniper do a double tap and, like, split it between podiums? Just an idea.

Kanye for De Black House.

Prove it, or drop it. Any more of this and it's a ban

Challenge accepted!
    I will be banned, but what will your forfeit be?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

OK I warned you. Genius200iq - 24 hour ban from CA

Sean.3516 wrote: »
    She’s one of the most radical people in the US Senate. GovTrack ranked her as the most liberal of all senators so she’s certainly no moderate. The entire pitch in favour of Biden is that he’s a nice old guy who you know and love who’ll just leave you alone. Nothing too big, crazy or polarising. Picking Harris directly undercuts that.

She’s not even much good as a politician. Her primary campaign was a disaster. She took every position under the sun on Medicare For All. She never made a dent in the black vote. Biden had that nailed down. She’s also cynical and dislikable as hell. When asked about how she basically accused Biden of compromising with racists (after he picked her for VP) she replied “it was a debate” and did that maniacal Hillary Clinton fake laugh. In other words, she’s a Machiavellian far left candidate who’ll say or do anything to be in power.

On top of that she’s from California. At least Amy Klobuchar comes from a swing state.

The US Senate is probably the most conservative political institution in the entire developed world. If Kamala Harris is a radical, all it tells you is how far to the right the US Senate is.

Kamala Harris is bog standard, neo-liberal, moderate Republican.

A real radical doesn't send parents to jail for truancy nor do they fail to prosecute Steve Mnuchin.

How is a minor in charge when groped by Biden, we have video to show this happening?

"We" have.

Talk about bringing an agenda to Boards.ie! Newbie with a Mein Kampf treatise all baked in the oven.

Hey Johnny here is a nice little compilation of Creepy Joe, before he got Dementia
    https://twitter.com/KristySwansonXO/status/1264692821325426689?s=19

Any proof that he has dementia?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Connacht15

Most bookies seem to be still making JB slight favourite but seem to be viewing it as virtually a coin flip now!
    I remember back in the day Dukakis was miles ahead in the polls and took it up the hole in the end!
    Luvlee Hillary was miles ahead as well and apparently woke up at 3 or 4 am on the morning after the votes were cast sure in the knowledge she would be POTUS! She wasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Connacht15

the one thing that JB has going for him is that minority ethnic groups are more powerful numberwise in the key battleground states than they were last time out -

https://www.apmresearchlab.org/white-voters-declining

• Registered Users Posts: 25,494 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Any proof that he has dementia?

He doesn’t. he would surely need a physical and psychological examination before being allowed to run ? I can’t seem to confirm one way or the other but shít, be common sense no? Even if the electoral rules didn’t mandate it.. surely both parties would view it as prudent and imperative that before they throw millions of dollars behind their candidate that they are well enough to do the job ?

Imagine spending 500 million trying to get elected and once the White House medical team got their mitts on you after being successful a diagnosis of early dementia followed ! No, have had to have been a physical and psychological tests....if that scenario happened it could be 40 years before the Democratic Party were taken seriously again, costing the country that money.

Look at Trump's attempts at dealing with coronavirus. 184k deaths and counting. He's allowed three times the amount of americans to die as over 10 years in Vietnam.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Sean.3516

Look at Trump's attempts at dealing with coronavirus. 184k deaths and counting. He's allowed three times the amount of americans to die as over 10 years in Vietnam.

Comparing disease deaths to war deaths is about the stupidest thing I’ve seen on the internet.

Here’s a little factoid for you. More human beings have been killed by viruses than have been killed by all human wars COMBINED.
    And the majority of deaths during wars have been due to disease. How many Americans have died from the flu since the Vietnam War ended? MANY multiples of the number killed in Vietnam. Do you want to blame every successive president for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Interesting that there isn't an option in the Poll for a narrow Biden win.

Both parties have 40% of the vote pretty much locked down. It'll come down to who goes to vote and unfortunately, we will see some pretty crazy shenanigans in trying to limit access to this in many locations.

It beggars belief that people can look at Trumps performance, words, actions, style and think that this is what we want to lead us, particularly given how he has failed in pretty much everything he said he was going to do when he was President and is now pleading to be elected to save the country from the disaster zone which he has helped to create.

People talk about Biden's cognitive decline, like there aren't more frequent or demonstrative cases which indicate that Trump suffers more in this respect but maybe the fact that he was never proven to be otherwise, might be helping him in this respect.

It's come down to a career politician who served 8 years as Vice-President and a egotistical reality TV personality who has been President for 4 years during which time he acted like a reality TV personality.

The circles in a Venn diagram of people who like Trumps style, have an issue with climate action, and think Covid is an over exaggeration if not an outright hoax are pretty close to being fully overlapping each other.

I don't know who will win, I strongly hope it will be Biden because the country, or the world will not be the better for Trumps style or attitude towards society and future generations persevering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brentanrodgers

Strumms wrote: »
    he would surely need a physical and psychological examination before being allowed to run ? I can’t seem to confirm one way or the other but shít, be common sense no?

Asking for reassurances like that is like me asking you if you're on cocaine, are you a junkie? Common mannnn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

fool me once shame on you
    fool me twice shame on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

But yet deaths per million is better than Spain's, Italy's, Sweden's, UK's, Brazils's etc..

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

But yeah Orange man bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

But yet deaths per million is better than Spain's, Italy's, Sweden's, UK's, Brazils's etc..

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

But yeah Orange man bad.

All of which have been hit very bad.
    Sweden didn’t even lock down.
    U.K. and Brazil’s approach have been seen as a disaster.

Aside from Brazil, the other countries have it under control atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

But yeah Orange man bad.

No orange man is just bad. Forget Corona. Look at the absolute hack of the mob setup he has around him.

Your either delirious or absolutely delighted that he's riling people up , which is a stupid reason to support a clearly unqualified unmitigated disaster of a human being let along president.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Fuascailteoir

Hey Johnny here is a nice little compilation of Creepy Joe, before he got Dementia
    https://twitter.com/KristySwansonXO/status/1264692821325426689?s=19

That is bizarre behaviour in that video. Could they not have gotten anyone normal to run

• Registered Users Posts: 15,270 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Connacht15 wrote: »
    the one thing that JB has going for him is that minority ethnic groups are more powerful numberwise in the key battleground states than they were last time out -

https://www.apmresearchlab.org/white-voters-declining

JB certainly has the majority of the black voters.
    That's if they vote in the first place, there was a rise in black voters in 2008 and 2012 but a decline in 2016, racist I know, black people only voting when there was a black candidate.

But don't expect that he has such levels of support from the Latino community.
    Trump's wall policy may be controversial, but a lot of immigrants have a tendency to pull the ladder up after them, don't think that Latino voters want a continuous stream of immigrants from central and south American, undercutting their wages etc.

Plus in Florida this rolling back of the Obama appeasement on Cuba will go down well with large Cuban American communities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Politically Andrew Cuomo, the New York governor is the loser on that one having garnered a reputation as a "granny killer" after sending so many old people to their deaths and between himself and the city mayor Di Blasio (born Warren Wilhelm Jr.) have let serious crime get out of hand. In addition the Trump tax cuts removed the state and local tax (SALT) deductions which hit many Democrat run states tax payers hard and have fuelled a tax exodus from those states.

This appeared to be the situation a few weeks ago based on the polls, but a week is a long time in politics.

123-620x463.jpg

This week the situation looks like this and has caused panic in the DNC

2020-electoral-college-map-8-31-620x387.png

This is why Biden to hit battleground states after Labor Day. (Wisconsin, and Minnesota, spending time in Pennsylvania, out in Arizona). Remember "all politics is local" and US president Trump visited Kenosha in Wisconsin - How Chaos in Kenosha Is Already Swaying Some Voters in Wisconsin. The upper middle class in the USA may regard Trump as vulgar and not vote for him but at the same time Who will protect them from looting and rioting at local level? Trump is federal level. The more likely outcome is that mayors like Di Blasio (New York City) and Ted Wheeler (Portland) become the common enemy for both Democrats and Republicans in those localities. This might be why the Trump campaign thinks New York is in play for the first time since Reagan.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Trump is closer to what he was with Clinton. Things are going south for the Democrats in the Normal People Demographic.

The debates will be rigged. There is absolutely no way the Democrats are letting him go in there without aides. They got the questions leaked to them in the last debates. They'll probably have the audience infiltrated to clap everything Biden says (like you see in the UK and Irish debates).

The US do debates very very well. There is a proper structure and audience interaction is rare. I do find it difficult to see how Trump can get a fair ride at a University Campus though.

Still, all he needs is that knockout blow. He did it the last time with the "You'd be in jail" comment. He'll find something this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Biden is weak , poor choice, trump will eat him alive with untruths

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement