Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

They're going to look foolish when Comey is indicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Is this from the latest drop from Q?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

namloc1980 wrote: »
    4 hours away? :confused::pac:
    Dementia :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Trump will win, but I don't want him to win. Biden doesn't seem forthright enough or strong enough to combat Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭hirondelle

A big nothing burger. Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Trump's campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of the debaters for electronic devices or transmitters. If Biden will not consent to have his ears inspected for electronic devices before the Debate, then we know exactly what the DNC's gameplan is for tonight. How could a presidential candidate deny an inspection that would take less than 10 mins, unless they had one they didn’t want to be found because they already had it all rehearsed and the inspection leads to one being found. Bidens left on his own. Why would you be against the checking for an earpiece? Such a minor thing. Bidens team requested two breaks every 30 mins which Trump denied. That makes you think, breaks every 30 mins so he can be coached or is there other underlining issues that the public is not aware of. Trump's campaign requested a drug test to show he is medically incapable of being president. It would all show in the results!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

While he asks him that, he should also ask Trump why McConnell, Graham and Coney Barrett herself have suddenly taken a different stance than they did in 2016. Or will he let Trump get away with not answering the question and just spout nonsense?

There she is... I've missed you.

It was a stupid what they said back in 2016. They should have just came out with the facts and those facts are practically no justice has been approved in the final year of a presidency when the President and Senate control are from different parties. The Senate usually doesn’t allow it get to a vote.
    I hope he does and Biden can highlight how, under the Obama administration, they left a substantial pandemic handbook that the Trump administration completely scrapped. Will he ask Trump why he knew in February how serious the virus was and lied and downplayed it, causing the loss of thousands of American lives in the process, deciding instead to garble on about ingesting bleach and terminating the US relationship with the WHO? Or will he let Trump get away with not answering the question and just spout nonsense?

What that the handbook that started out “Hide Joe Biden in his basement bunker? :pac:

Do you know for an absolute fact the Trump administration didn’t follow any of the recommendations in the handbook? One thing I do know is the handbook was a classic case of democrat projections… do as I say, not as I do. The Obama administration allowed the supplies needed to deal with a pandemic, leaving Trump with practically nothing to deal with a potential pandemic.
    I'd love to see any statement from Biden supporting race-based violence! That would be a coup! After he asks that, will he ask Trump why he tweeted 'Liberate *insert state here*!' when armed protesters were storming courthouses? Maybe he can ask him about tear gassing peaceful protesters while he stood outside a church holding a bible he's never read for a cringeworthy photo op. Or will he let Trump get away with not answering the question and just spout nonsense?

Sometimes not saying something IS saying something. Biden ignored the ongoing violence and destruction driven by members of the Black Lives Matter and antifa movements.

Mr. Biden went right along with narrative that condemned the police for the shooting of Mr. Blake that ignited massive amounts of protests and violence. Over a fine young man who was shot by police. Didn’t matter he had resisted arrest, fought police officers when they tried to arrest him, ignored police orders and then reached into his vehicle to where a knife found. Nor that Blake had faced vicious criminal charges, that he had an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence. Or that police arrived came to the scene where he was shot after being called by a woman who claimed Blake digitally raped her in front of one of her children. It’s all the police’s fault?
    Or maybe he might just show this clip?

https://twitter.com/LibsInAmerica/st...69338427211782

Ballot Harvesting should be stopped, period. How about those apples.

I was pleasantly surprised there is one sane and honest democrat politician left… perhaps the only one.

Tulsi Gabbard (D) has been warning everyone about the abuses and fraud with “Ballot Harvesting.” She’s even proposed legislation to stop it. Plus Project Veritas has released video proof on how democrats are using the slimy ways to utilize Ballot Harvesting for fraud to steal the election.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/29/tulsi-gabbard-raises-the-alarm-ballot-harvesting-has-allowed-for-fraud-and-abuse-n984786
    Vast majority? Lol. The vast majority of Americans earn over $400,000 do they?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKCN25F1TN

Don't worry, they'll only pay their fair share, unlike Trump the tax-dodging grifter. I'm really not sure hammering Biden on his tax proposals will play well for Trump given the latest revelations about his own tax dodging shenanigans!

Come on… you’re better than that! Who do you ultimately think pays when the government raises taxes on corporations, when the government puts massive restrictions on companies with crushing regulations? Do you honestly think corporations will not pass on the additional costs to consumers?
    Ooooh, oooh a childish insult! Can I join in?

(I hear Republicans are trying to get an out of shape oompah loompah wearing depends to serve as a stand in for Trump).
    No, it was a cleaver political quip showcasing Biden's incoherence a lot of the time. Think Biden will get that shot before the debate to help him focus?

You disappoint me DC. I expected a much better and clever retort than that from you.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump's campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of the debaters for electronic devices or transmitters. If Biden will not consent to have his ears inspected for electronic devices before the Debate, then we know exactly what the DNC's gameplan is for tonight. How could a presidential candidate deny an inspection that would take less than 10 mins, unless they had one they didn’t want to be found because they already had it all rehearsed and the inspection leads to one being found. Bidens left on his own. Why would you be against the checking for an earpiece? Such a minor thing. Bidens team requested two breaks every 30 mins which Trump denied. That makes you think, breaks every 30 mins so he can be coached or is there other underlining issues that the public is not aware of. Trump's campaign requested a drug test to show he is medically incapable of being president. It would all show in the results!!!

Erm, no, you're wrong, its ok though, we're used to it at this stage.

https://twitter.com/ebonybowden/status/1310999999573110784?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Bit sad, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Major tax avoidance and borderline bankruptcy, random accusations of drug use, american politics continues to deliver

No.

Like that time Trump locked Clinton up or the Durham report that was gonna destroy everyone? Seems increasingly like none of your conspiracies are working out as you promised.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,501 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus Biden is 77

Surly should be enjoying his what could be his last few years instead of taking on one of the hardest jobs in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Jesus Biden is 77

Surly should be enjoying his what could be his last few years instead of taking on one of the hardest jobs in the world

How old do you think is too old to be President?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Jesus Biden is 77

Trump is 74.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,501 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

namloc1980 wrote: »
    How old do you think is too old to be President?

Trump is no spring chicken either

Should the job not be suited for some in the 50s/60s and not near/at retirement age

Suppose its only every 4 years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

Jesus Biden is 77

They are both too old for the role but Biden in particular looks very weak. Two crap candidates in truth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Where can I watch the fight online. I don’t have a telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

I would imagine AIPAC are happy enough with X who is in the White House at the moment. They are probably happy enough with the fierce debate between two candidates which they can count on for future support. Read Manufacturing Consent, and real Marcus Aurelius of what Kevin McDonald said in his trilogy, I know the inherent contradiction in what I said, but empirically there are answers to be had somewhere in the midst of those texts. There is something going on far beyond the apparent debate between "democrats" and "republicans". **** it, read some Jared Taylor too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

They are both too old for the role but Biden in particular looks very weak. Two crap candidates in truth.

Would agree they are both pushing on but then you see the two top politicians in Congress, Pelosi and McConnell, who are 80 and 78 respectively and clearly voters in America like their much older politicians.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Where can I watch the fight online. I don’t have a telly.

https://www.c-span.org/debates/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

2am GMT: get the popcorn (90mins worth), coverage across all major channels e.g. CNN

For interest current bookie price for Trump is @2.15(avg), would expect this to shortened to 1.8 before 03:30.

2am GMT: get the popcorn (90mins worth), coverage across all major channels e.g. CNN

For interest current bookie price for Trump is @2.15(avg), would expect this to shortened to 1.8 before 03:30.

For the election or the debates?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

4 more years.

TCM wrote: »
    4 more years.

4 more months.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

4 more bankruptcies

For the election or the debates?
    Can't really call a 'subjective viewpoint' of such a vague market, not aware of any trading for this anyhow.

1.8 by 3am for 4more (currently 2.15avg:DT).
    Or at worst an even stevens of 1.91 vs 1.91.

Of course Joe could also perk up and sink 10 coffees and do alright.
    I once got an electric shock from a simple broken lighbulb change when in student digs, didn't sleep for 3days, partied the whole weekend, was like pure rocket fuel.

n.b. Do not recommend this, do not try this at home, have not had this accident since. However for Joe, his advisor could consider it under these unique circumstances.

Can't really call a 'subjective viewpoint' of such a vague market, not aware of any trading for this anyhow.

1.8 by 3am for 4more (currently 2.15avg:DT).
    Or at worst an even stevens of 1.91 vs 1.91.

Of course Joe could also perk up and sink 10 coffees and do alright.
    I once got an electric shock from a simple broken lighbulb change when in student digs, didn't sleep for 3days, partied the whole weekend, was like pure rocket fuel.

n.b. Do not recommend this, do not try this at home, have not had this accident since. However for Joe, his advisor could consider it under these unique circumstances.

Sky bet have Biden @ 4/6 Trump 6/4 that's a massive difference in gambling.

Tonights debate Biden @ 2/5 Trump @7/4

Are you another believer in Biden getting "performance enhancing drugs" lol

• Advertisement

Sky bet have Biden @ 4/6 Trump 6/4 that's a massive difference in gambling.
    Yes could be a closed gap tommorow evens (well bookie evens: 1.91 ea).
    Tonights debate Biden @ 2/5 Trump @7/4
    And whom decides the winner of a non-vote event, someones cat, Sky, CNN and so on.
    Are you another believer in Biden getting "performance enhancing drugs" lol
    Reckon Joe is a believer in neuroperformance enhancements, every 78yo should be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement