Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,659 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

RIGOLO wrote: »
    no need to double down on anything .

Trump won the debate , mission accomplished.
    Now Trump goes back to work and back on the gruelling campaign trail.
    Joe goes back into his basement for the next 3 days to recover.

It was a great debate.

Trump 1 - Chris Wallace & Joe Biden 0

Haha

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1311152199129497602

There was a clear winner, and it wasn't the clown, liar, racist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

ronoc wrote: »
    Just watched the debate highlights.

What a circus.

An undignified mess. America should be ashamed

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

great factoid from last night

Obama left 128 judicial positions open when he left office.
    128 !
    What a gift .:)

Trump has filled them tout suite.
    At least Trump had the class to thank Obama last night .
    Nice of Trump to thank Biden and Obama to leave him that gift.

And Joe wants to run a country , he cant even fill influential judicial positions before leaving office and leaves them for his arch nemesis.

The left, never grasping the law of unintended consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,581 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

128 !

And Joe wants to run a country , he cant even fill influential judicial positions before leaving office and leaves them for his arch nemesis.

what left would that be, which country?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

128 !

Do you ever get tired of lying? The obstructionist republicans at "work" as usual.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2018/06/04/senate-obstructionism-handed-judicial-vacancies-to-trump/amp/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yeah, you're right - he was so coherent and articulate.

https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1311199966694645760

Here come the clips :D

You guys are so predictable, like clockwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

128 !

Where to start with this nonsense.....you do know the GOP blocked dozens of appointments via the Senate?
    Have you done any reading at all on the topic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

Laughable hearing anyone defending that last night. Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed to put these two chancers forward.

People complain about our leaders here but they are like high ranking mensa members compared to that.

gmisk wrote: »
    Where to start with this nonsense.....you do know the GOP blocked dozens of appointments via the Senate?
    Have you done any reading at all on the topic?

ahh a great man once said " elections have consequences "
    ( 1 minute into last nights debate ) how prescient

The left can never handle the rules and believe in everyone gets a prize.
    https://ballotpedia.org/Changes_in_state_legislative_seats_during_the_Obama_presidency

Obama thanks for losing all those seats and gifting Trump the power.

Snowflake left response : Do I still get to appoint the judge.. do I ...
    During President Obama's (D) two terms in office, Democrats experienced a net loss of 968 state legislative seats, the largest net loss of state legislative seats in this category since World War II

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Jim Jones had nothing on the devotion that Trump has from his followers. You knew 24 hours ago the exact responses his acolytes would be posting. It'll be the same as the ones they'll post after the next circus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

So by that logic if they're not white supremacists, he couldn't even ask white supremacists to stand back. So didn't hit any level of being critical of them. That's making it worse rather than better, Pete. Although it sounds like Trump thinks the proud boys are. You doubting his intelligence?

Trump didn't bring up the Proud Boys, Wallace did after Trump told him he was willing to condemn white supremacists and asked him which groups it was that he would you like him to condemn, and asked for a name. The 'stand down' stuff was also words Wallace used first but Trump wanted to make his point re the left and how it wasn't the right that have been responsible for the vast majority of riots, destruction and murder over the last six months (as Wallace had scurrilously suggested) it was the left.

Meanwhile Biden calls the group that have been responsible for much of that mayhem, and "an idea" and the media look the other way. Yeah, forget about the fact that Biden has violent scumbags back, focus on Trump saying Stand down to a group that are not remotely racist and have had no part in the violence we have been recently witnessing. Talk about de-fcukin-flection.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    theres that left again, which left, which country?

Seems like your a Biden supporter .
    You spend too much time in your basement, you seem to have missed the last 4 years .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,581 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

You spend too much time in your basement, you seem to have missed the last 4 years .

biden, political left! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    theres that left again, which left, which country?

It must be hard to even manage a left turn while driving/walking/cycling for those who have sucked up all of Trumps kool aid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Here come the clips :D

You guys are so predictable, like clockwork.

Oh, I'm sorry - was my clip of footage which proved you wrong not appropriate to post?

Don't tell me, it was "manipulated media" - wouldn't surprise me if it was labelled as such by Twitter either.

Here's another clip from the debate which shows Biden lying saying he didn't say what he's on video saying:

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1311202626336325632

When Diamond & Silk are making a mockery of you, you know you've made a show of yourself.

But yeah, Biden won the debate ... he really proved all the naysayers wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Oh, I'm sorry - was my clip of footage which proved you wrong not appropriate to post?

Don't tell me, it was "manipulated media" - wouldn't surprise me if it was labelled as such by Twitter either.

Here's another clip from the debate which shows Biden lying saying he didn't say what he's on video saying:

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1311202626336325632

When Diamond & Silk are making a mockery of you, you know you've made a show of yourself.

But yeah, Biden won the debate ... he really proved all the naysayers wrong.
    Diamond and silk....seriously lol
    That's the best you can do today....seriously struggling with the doctored clips

White supremacy is such an overblown problem in America. White hatred is a bigger problem and a growing one. Trumps supporters are very aware of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ignore question, refuse to anaswer, scream an insult and thinks it makes a point.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

PORTLAND - September 29th 2020 - The 120th consequtive day of violent protests and rioting . 24 arrests last night and a corrosive chemical product thrown at police officers .

CHRIS WALLACE - September 29th 2020 - Presidential Debate - Mr Trump lets talk about comments you made 3 years ago on Charlottsville.

Joe Biden - September 29th 2020 - antifa is ideological.

American Voters - just like they have done in the past , in times of social unrest they will vote for the law and order candidate.

PORTLAND - September 29th 2020 - The 120th consequtive day of violent protests and rioting . 24 arrests last night and a corrosive chemical product thrown at police officers .

CHRIS WALLACE - September 29th 2020 - Presidential Debate - Mr Trump lets talk about comments you made 3 years ago on Charlottsville.

American Voters - just like they have done in the past , in times of social unrest they will vote for the law and order candidate.

The problem is that it's not the American voters who will do as you predict, it's the Trump ones, and he doesnt need to worry about those.

BUT it's increasingly looking like that won't be enough in the flip states.

Now he can scream and insult in debates all he likes, but all he's doing is preaching to the converted, but he's not saying anything new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,740 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

And it wont be the guy who pardoned an accomplice who threatened to flip in him.

The problem is that it's not the American voters who will do as you predict, it's the Trump ones, and he doesnt need to worry about those.

BUT it's increasingly looking like that won't be enough in the flip states.

Now he can scream and insult in debates all he likes, but all he's doing is preaching to the converted, but he's not saying anything new.

duh wrong ..

American gun sales have had 5-6 consequtive RECORD months. Millions of new gun owners, millions.
    FBI NICS background check system has a 2 month backlog
    Guns go straight from store rooms to pre-orders, bypassing the shelf.
    Ammo is in short supply.
    FIRST TIME Gun ownership is at a record high
    FIRST TIME Gun ownership of black women is hitting record demand

These are NEW gun owners, predominantly from the left or centre.

Say what you want about the gun debate.
    American voters (first time gun owners) are buying guns
    American voters will take that to the polls.
    If your think somone just bought a Sig SR9 and is going to vote for Joe Biden I think your mistaken. These people want someone to protect them .

duh wrong ..

American gun sales have had 5-6 consequtive RECORD months. Millions of new gun owners, millions.
    FBI NICS background check system has a 2 month backlog
    Guns go straight from store rooms to pre-orders, bypassing the shelf.
    Ammo is in short supply.
    FIRST TIME Gun ownership is at a record high
    FIRST TIME Gun ownership of black women is hitting record demand

These are NEW gun owners, predominantly from the left or centre.

Say what you want about the gun debate.
    American voters (first time gun owners) are buying guns
    American voters will take that to the polls.
    If your think somone just bought a Sig SR9 and is going to vote for Joe Biden I think your mistaken. These people want someone to protect them .

That's the loyal-Trump base you're talking about and I totally agree with you.

If people are buying sig SR9's and feelign scared, they've already been converte to Trump a long time ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-biden-tops-trump-among-likely-voters-in-key-states

If I was a Trump supported, I'd be worries he;s not doing enough to win new voters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

In a time when my country has never needed someone to heal us more than now we get the two worst possible candidates the country has ever seen.

In a time when my country has never needed someone to heal us more than now we get the two worst possible candidates the country has ever seen.

Nah, that was 2016 :)

That's the loyal-Trump base you're talking about and I totally agree with you.

If people are buying sig SR9's and feelign scared, they've already been converte to Trump a long time ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-biden-tops-trump-among-likely-voters-in-key-states

If I was a Trump supported, I'd be worries he;s not doing enough to win new voters.

duh wrong again ..
    Most Republicans were already well stocked . If you think the majority of the recent wave of FIRST TIME gun buyers in the US are existing Trump supporters your badly informed.

My republican friends are telling me its predominantly their Democrat friends who are coming to them asking them for gun advice as they make their first purchase.

duh wrong again ..
    Most Republicans were already well stocked . If you think the majority of the recent wave of FIRST TIME gun buyers in the US are existing Trump supporters your badly informed.

My republican friends are telling me its predominantly their Democrat friends who are coming to them asking them for gun advice as they make their first purchase.

If it was what I was saying, I'd say that that was no guarantee that they're going to vote for Trump on the basis that Biden has never said he's going to take their guns away; but it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Its people in Trumps own administration who said "antifa is ideological".

As if you expect us to believe that!

Keep the lies coming, Trump would be proud!

• Advertisement

Meanwhile Biden calls the group that have been responsible for much of that mayhem, and "an idea" and the media look the other way. Yeah, forget about the fact that Biden has violent scumbags back, focus on Trump saying Stand down to a group that are not remotely racist and have had no part in the violence we have been recently witnessing. Talk about de-fcukin-flection.

FBI head beat Biden to it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/fbi-director-antifa-ideology-organization-73077727
    WASHINGTON -- FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.

Think I will go with the FBI over a compulsive liar like Trump.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement