Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

notobtuse wrote: »
    Mark my words... It was so bad for Biden that his campaign will be looking for ways and excuses for him to get out of the next two debates.

This is delusional, but so marked.

It will be tougher for little Trumpy with any other moderator.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No, the fact that Chris Wallace should have been wearing a 'I'm for Biden' campaign button on his lapel.

For four years we have heard about drinking "salty liberal tears"

Now we know what they meant by it, the salty trumpette tears taste sooooooo good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mark my words... It was so bad for Biden that his campaign will be looking for ways and excuses for him to get out of the next two debates.

If anyone is going to make an excuse not to do the next two debates it will be team Trump, after the hiding he got last night he will be kept away from debates and reporters questions right up until election day.

Only allowed out of his bunker to do his covid spreading "rallies" at out of the way airports.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

No, the fact that Chris Wallace should have been wearing a 'I'm for Biden' campaign button on his lapel.

If a person agrees to a boxing match and keeps kicking their opponent then it is utterly stupid to complain about the referee stepping in to stop it. If Trump is either too incompetent to ask or simply didnt care about the agreed rules, it isn't Wallace's fault.

If your issue is the questions, Biden was asked very similar questions to Trump but the difference was Biden answered them competently and Trump shat the bed. When violence during protests was brought up by Wallace and if Biden had answered that they should 'stand back and stand by' you'd rightly be slaughtering him for such a stupid answer.

Try to blame others but last night is all on Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Sure... 'It was so bad for Biden that I'm here crying about the moderator' :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I definitely think Biden should stick with the "shut up man" style of addressing Trump. Biden's supporters, including Republican supporters, think so little of Trump they won't mind if Biden talks to him like trash. Trump supporters are currently whinging that it's unprofessional of Biden to do that but really they don't have a leg to stand on. They support a man who did an impression of a journalist with physical disabilities during a campaign rally. They can't really complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Biden is bad but Trump is worse, irrational, bad mannered, rude and aggressive...what an AH...ex President sooner to be methinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

steddyeddy wrote: »
    They support a man who did an impression of a journalist with physical disabilities during a campaign rally. They can't really complain.

Careful now. You don't want to summon the "What Trump really meant" guy. Just uttering that phrase will have him pop in to explain that Trump always does spa impressions and that it's totally normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

For four years we have heard about drinking "salty liberal tears"

Now we know what they meant by it, the salty trumpette tears taste sooooooo good.
    Not as good as that luscious household bleach favoured by Trumpites

Ye already pushed the conspiracy he wouldn't do this one. Based on Trump's behaviour, I'd say it's becoming more likely that he drops out of the debates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Sure... 'It was so bad for Biden that I'm here crying about the moderator' :rolleyes:
    I'm not complaining, Trump won the debate. And it isn't too much to ask for unbiased moderators, is it? Like I already said Wallace interrupted Trump something like 35 times and seemingly not Biden once. Also, Wallace kept pushing left-wing talking points to help Biden out and hurt Trump.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

And oh how disappointing that that must have been for you. How many months of "sleepy joe" and "obvious cognitive decline" did we have to listen to

This "cognitive decline" seems to be largely because Biden has a speech impediment, a typical scummy move from Trump and his team. Anyone who bought that sh*t and spread it, as many on Boards did, should be ashamed of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

The dementia attack has now lost a lot of power.

i was uncertain and leaning towards a dt win, on the basis that joe's mental health was questionable.

but that looks pretty ill-founded now, if he can carry himself through a debate then he's obviously lucid, or has great timing.

still unsure but tilting towards a joe win. looks like the result will be close in either case.

Ye already pushed the conspiracy he wouldn't do this one. Based on Trump's behaviour, I'd say it's becoming more likely that he drops out of the debates.

Fancy that! The media handmaidens of the democratic party are already laying the groundwork for Biden to get out of the next two debates. The Daily Beast is already writing articles noting “If Joe Biden were looking for a pretext to skip the next two debates, he found it.” The know Biden can’t handle any more debates with Trump. They know if Biden doesn't have what it takes to go up against Trump then the people will know he doesn't have what it takes to be president.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Edgware wrote: »
    Not as good as that luscious household bleach favoured by Trumpites

Why do people keep repeating that LIE?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Daddy could've walked out, dropped trou, took a dump in front of Wallace then said nothing for the next 90 minutes and his clapping seals would be claiming he won the debate

Fancy that! The media handmaidens of the democratic party are already laying the groundwork for Biden to get out of the next two debates. The Daily Beast is already writing articles noting “If Joe Biden were looking for a pretext to skip the next two debates, he found it.” The know Biden can’t handle any more debates with Trump. They know if Biden doesn't have what it takes to go up against Trump then the people will know he doesn't have what it takes to be president.

This like that time Nancy Pelosi was laying the groundwork for Biden not to do the first debate? Or all those that he couldn't physically handle it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

This "cognitive decline" seems to be largely because Biden has a speech impediment, a typical scummy move from Trump and his team. Anyone who bought that sh*t and spread it, as many on Boards did, should be ashamed of themselves.

He has difficulty staying on topic...people with speech impediments are well able to stay on topic...scummy move indeed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

This "cognitive decline" all seems to be because Biden has a speech impediment, a typical scummy move from Trump and his team.

lol :P

Yeah, has nothing at all to do with his many gaffes I suppose.

This like that time Nancy Pelosi was laying the groundwork for Biden not to do the first debate? Or all those that he couldn't physically handle it. :rolleyes:
    Read the Daily Beast article for yourself. They also claim Biden won. Use common sense... If they thought he won why would they be advising him to skip the next two debates? Come on man... We know the real reason why.

• Advertisement

Read the Daily Beast article for yourself. They also claim Biden won. Use common sense... If they thought he won why would they be advising him to skip the next two debates? Come on man... We know the real reason why.

More likely related to Trump not actually following the rules he agreed to in the debate. Also the Daily Beast are not Biden's advisors. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

More likely related to Trump not actually following the rules he agreed to in the debate. Also the Daily Beast are not Biden's advisors. ;)
    If Biden is afraid of Trump he has no business being president. Correct, The Daily Beast is not Biden's advisors. They take their marching orders from the democratic party... And according to Biden last night... HE IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

If Biden is afraid of Trump he has no business being president. Correct, The Daily Beast is not Biden's advisors. They take their marching orders from the democratic party... And according to Biden last night... HE IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Biden being afraid of Trump is more you being inventive. :rolleyes:

He has difficulty staying on topic...people with speech impediments are well able to stay on topic...scummy move indeed!!!

We agree completely. It was scummy. As are those who kept up the nonsense about it on Boards. Some still doing it.

We agree completely. It was scummy. As are those who kept up the nonsense about it on Boards. Some still doing it.

So why does he have problems staying on topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

steddyeddy wrote: »
    I definitely think Biden should stick with the "shut up man" style of addressing Trump.
    Agree with this.

People have got too used to seeing Trump surrounded by sycophants, or insulting members of the White House press corps who dare to question him.
    It's refreshing to see someone say to him in person what millions of people have been shouting at their TV screens for the past four years.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

He never has so why would he now?

Edit:
    I thought this was about Donnie until I saw the username.

Christ trying to accuse someone ELSE of going of topic. Amazing.

pjohnson wrote: »
    He never has so why would he now?

I th

I'm sorry, could you decipher that please?

• Advertisement

lol :P

Yeah, has nothing at all to do with his many gaffes I suppose.

Please don't misquote me in your eagerness to please your orange friend, Pete.

That video and the channel its from are like something a child would watch.

Oh are we going to go through this whole slog again? "He has dementia", "no he doesn't", ad infinitum...boring. I think he showed last night that he has no mental decline and can stay on topic so I'm not going over it again. Like I said, scummy move, scummy people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement