Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

pjohnson wrote: »
    He never has so why would he now?

Edit:
    I thought this was about Donnie until I saw the username.

Christ trying to accuse someone ELSE of going of topic. Amazing.

I can assure you, despite what you may think of me, I am not Christ!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Biden being afraid of Trump is more you being inventive. :rolleyes:
    Not if you use common sense. Now MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough is urging Biden: “Do not do anymore debates.” I think all the biased mainstream media has their democratic marching orders, and we’ll be hearing the same thing from just about everyone withing the next day. So what if Trump is a bully, you don’t skip the debates because of that. Face it people, it is simply a admission that Biden’s not up to the job.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Please don't misquote me in your eagerness to please your orange friend, Pete.

That video and the channel its from are like something a child would watch.

Oh are we going to go through this whole slog again? "He has dementia", "no he doesn't", ad infinitum...boring. I think he showed last night that he has no mental decline and can stay on topic so I'm not going over it again. Like I said, scummy move, scummy people.

Obvious why they worship Lord Donnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

notobtuse wrote: »
    Not if you use common sense. Now MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough is urging Biden: “Do not do anymore debates.” I think all the biased mainstream media has their democratic marching orders, and we’ll be hearing the same thing from just about everyone withing the next day. So what if Trump is a bully, you don’t skip the debates because of that. Face it people, it is simply a admission that Biden’s not up to the job.

Nobody has any idea what you are blathering about at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Everyone saw last night that Biden is up to the job, and that not only is Trump a bully, that was already known. But that he cannot control these tendencies and in fact allows them to overpower him when under pressure.

He's still getting his Red hat wearing fans, that's a given, he didn't win a single undecided voter last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Please don't misquote me in your eagerness to please your orange friend, Pete.

I didn't misquote you. I quoted you precisely.

You said that the cognitive decline stuff "all seems to be because Biden has a speech impediment, a typical scummy move from Trump and his team" and that's absurd. His speech impediment has nothing to do with it. It's all the insane crap he has said. Forgetting what he was talking about etc. It's just a leftist talking point to say it's all as a result of his speech impediment.

You said that the cognitive decline stuff "all seems to be because Biden has a speech impediment, a typical scummy move from Trump and his team" and that's absurd. His speech impediment has nothing to do with it. It's all the insane crap he has said. Forgetting what he was talking about etc. It's just a leftist talking point to say it's all as a result of his speech impediment.

It's incredibly ironic that you'd accuse Biden of saying 'insane crap'. You've endlessly defended every single ridiculous statement that Trump makes. You even sometimes put your own unique interpretations on it to legitimise it. You love the guy's crazy talk.

Ah, more 'But Trump' - nobody can never say a word about Biden.

And no, I don't put my own "unique interpretations" on what Trump says, I just point out the obvious in an effort to dispel the bs from the anti-Trumpers who say he told people to inject bleach and the like or called dead troops "losers".

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It's incredibly ironic that you'd accuse Biden of saying 'insane crap'. You've endlessly defended every single ridiculous statement that Trump makes. You even sometimes put your own unique interpretations on it to legitimise it. You love the guy's crazy talk.

Nope.

He hates the Democrats more. So many posts use terms like 'Lefties', 'Liberals', 'The Left' 'Leftists', it is clear what their motivation is powered by.

It could be Chris Christie, Sarah Palin, Rudy Guiliani, whoever. The arguments supporting them would be the same, 'The left, left, the left'.

Ah, more 'But Trump' - can never say a word about Biden.

It's pretty relevant, Biden when he makes an error generally corrects himself. Trump will push it over and over again and his supporters will lap it up. The very fact a sitting president is talking positively about a group like the Proud Boys is crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

It's pretty relevant, Biden when he makes an error generally corrects himself.

Yeah, right - he rarely copped he made any of his most famous gaffes.
    The very fact a sitting president is talking positively about a group like the Proud Boys is crazy.

Wallace started crying about white supremacy (it's what liberals do best) and so Trump told him he would condemn any group he wanted to and asked him to name one and he named the Proud Boys. That in itself shows how absurd and unnecessary even mentioning white supremacy was to begin with, if the group he feels are most worrisome in that regard, are the bloody Proud Boys.

Forget the fact that Antifa have been maiming people and burning down America, rioting, let's put that to the side, given it's just "an idea" and worry about a group that aren't out causing chaos and destruction in the streets.

How come Wallace didn't cite the fact that Trump is designating the KKK as a terrorist organization?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/trump-to-designate-kkk-antifa-as-terrorist-groups-in-black-empowerment-plan/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Biden had an unusually good moment when he suggested Trump condemn the Proud Boys. Trump fell right into that trap. For middle of the road undecideds, a candidate telling violent extremists to ‘stand by’ is not exactly what they want to hear.

Ah, more 'But Trump' - nobody can never say a word about Biden.

And no, I don't put my own "unique interpretations" on what Trump says, I just point out the obvious in an effort to dispel the bs from the anti-Trumpers who say he told people to inject bleach and the like or called dead troops "losers".

Like you when it comes to your lord and saviour Trumpy Wumpy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Chris Wallace is a liberal now??!!

Shark well and truly jumped

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Chris Wallace is a liberal now??!!

Shark well and truly jumped

If you dont suck up all of the Trump juice your a complete died in the wool lefty communist traitor.

Just because he's on Fox doesn't mean he's not a liberal in the same way Mitt is far from a Republican.

Yeah, right - he rarely copped he made any of his most famous gaffes.

Wallace started crying about white supremacy (it's what liberals do best) and so Trump told him he would condemn any group he wanted to and asked him to name one and he named the Proud Boys. That in itself shows how absurd and unnecessary even mentioning white supremacy was to begin with, if the group he feels are most worrisome in that regard, are the bloody Proud Boys.

Forget the fact that Antifa have been maiming people and burning down America, rioting, let's put that to the side, given it's just "an idea" and worry about a group that aren't out causing chaos and destruction in the streets.

How come Wallace didn't cite the fact that Trump is designating the KKK as a terrorist organization?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/trump-to-designate-kkk-antifa-as-terrorist-groups-in-black-empowerment-plan/

Wallace is the moderator, why didn't Trump cite it? What is your interpretation of his proud boys comment?

Trump didn't even bother mentioning antifa.

MadYaker wrote: »
    Wallace is the moderator, why didn't Trump cite it? What is your interpretation of his proud boys comment?

What is my interruption? Eh, that he was doing what he was asked to.

Trump has no idea who the fcuking Proud Boys are for heaven sake and was just repeating what Wallace was saying as Biden and Wallace were barking at him. Most candidates have to debate one other person, Trump had to debate two last night.
    Trump didn't even bother mentioning antifa

Ah here, go watch the debate would ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

It's used as a weapon to bash any dissenters. Its just denial....but Trumps hair......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Trump has no idea who the fcuking Proud Boys are for heaven sake and was just repeating what Wallace was saying as Biden and Wallace were barking at him
    . Most candidates have to debate one other person, Trump had to debate two last night.

There's those magic telepathic powers on display again

So Pete, why hasn't Trump backtracked on his statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,887 ✭✭✭✭Penn

So Pete, why hasn't Trump backtracked on his statement?

I think Trump has now said they need to stand down and let law enforcement do their job, then added that he doesn't know who the Proud Boys are.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,176 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Trump has no idea who the fcuking Proud Boys are for heaven sake and was just repeating what Wallace was saying as Biden and Wallace were barking at him. Most candidates have to debate one other person, Trump had to debate two last night.

Trump has no idea who the proud boys are...but he told them to and I quote "stand back and stand by" why? If he has no idea who they are would he say that?

Wallace is on fox...if he was biased it wasn't towards Biden, he exerted very little control on trump and his constant interruptions

How do you know this?

It's used as a weapon to bash any dissenters. Its just denial....but Trumps hair......

Go on give us another edited clip from twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

RIGOLO wrote: »
    no need to double down on anything .

Trump won the debate , mission accomplished.
    Now Trump goes back to work and back on the gruelling campaign trail.
    Joe goes back into his basement for the next 3 days to recover.

It was a great debate.

Trump 1 - Chris Wallace & Joe Biden 0

On the ball as ever.

"Biden is embarking on a roughly 200-mile whistle stop train tour on Wednesday through the battleground states of Ohio and Pennsylvania, pushing his economic agenda while hoping to appeal to voters that have strayed from the Democratic Party in recent years and delivered Donald Trump the White House in 2016."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

Joe Biden telling Donald Trump to shut up and calling him a clown was very poor in my opinion. Apart from this I feel Biden won the debate by a nose.

The moderator did an average job.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Why do people keep repeating that LIE?

Says the one who kept repeating the "obvious cognitive decline" LIE on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

lol :P

Yeah, has nothing at all to do with his many gaffes I suppose.

So if I post video of Trump making "gaffes" does that mean he has a mental condition?

Ranned the ramparts and took over the airports anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement