Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Billy Mays wrote: »
    So in a new poll released today 50% of Trump supporters believe top democrats are involved in child sex trafficing rings

That translates as half of Trump's supporters are complete f*cking mentalists

I wonder if many of his disciples on here think the same? I have my suspicions about one or two for sure

Eh either complete mentalists or that’s how effectively that bloc has been inundated with misinformation, either through targeted advertising or just an incredibly poor diet of junk confirmation bias sites. The WH has been pushing this QAnon stuff since the beginning of the term.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Overheal wrote: »
    Eh either complete mentalists or that’s how effectively that bloc has been inundated with misinformation, either through targeted advertising or just an incredibly poor diet of junk confirmation bias sites. The WH has been pushing this QAnon stuff since the beginning of the term.

Or the poll is BS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

.. half of Trump's supporters are complete f*cking mentalists

I'd suggest that anti-Trumpers don't always come across as the most healthy in that regard either.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1313120856453783554

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

However, among Trump supporters, when asked about QAnon specifically, 22% say, “It goes too far but I believe some of what I’ve heard,” 47% say that they’re “not sure” what to believe, and 15% openly say, “I think it's true.”

Real but you've misrepresented the facts again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'd suggest that anti-Trumpers don't always come across as the most healthy in that regard either.

Has that been quantified in a poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

seems to be loolaas on both sides there. none of them cover themselves in glory. not quite the same as believing that top democrats are involved in child sex trafficing rings mind. that is proper mental stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

This is weird that this is coming up in mainstream press all of sudden. Remember how strange it was to hear a journalist on MSNBC bringing up QAnon out of nowhere?

The current defence of Biden's position is that you 'don't give oxygen to conspiracy theories'. Yet there seems to be a push a now to do exactly that. So we're going to talk about QAnon conspiracies now? Why amplify them?

I learned everything I know about it from that Trump Town Hall. Most of their viewers will have been like that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This is weird that this is coming up in mainstream press all of sudden. Remember how strange it was to hear a journalist on MSNBC bringing up QAnon out of nowhere?

The current defence of Biden's position is that you 'don't give oxygen to conspiracy theories'. Yet there seems to be a push a now to do exactly that. So we're going to talk about QAnon conspiracies now? Why amplify them?

I learned everything I know about it from that Trump Town Hall. Most of their viewers will have been like that too.

it is trump that is giving it oxygen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

So in a new poll released today 50% of Trump supporters believe top democrats are involved in child sex trafficing rings

I wonder if many of his disciples on here think the same? I have my suspicions about one or two for sure

For who or for what agency was the Epstein operation being run?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Muppets voting for a fraud, based on delusions. And they get upset when they're considered stupid.

Well the narrative among their defenders in the media is that we are in the midst of another Russian disinformation campaign. Let's see how this plays out over the next few days but if the FBI director was sitting on this there could be trouble. Rudy said today he would be encouraging Trump to fire the FBI director.

it is trump that is giving it oxygen.

I remember hearing he tweeted something about it? What was the extent of it?

sabat wrote: »
    For who or for what agency was the Epstein operation being run?

Epstein was trafficking in young girls and women, he went to prison for it and got conveniently suicided.

Lots of very high ranking people visited his Island.

Very coincidental.

Well the narrative among their defenders in the media is that we are in the midst of another Russian disinformation campaign. Let's see how this plays out over the next few days but if the FBI director was sitting on this there could be trouble. Rudy said today he would be encouraging Trump to fire the FBI director.

Now I wonder why Rudi would be encouraging Trump to fire the FBI director???

Real but you've misrepresented the facts again.
    Afraid not mate. Read what my original post said (the one before the link to the story) and then look at this

3bf3d2d0-12ce-11eb-b6db-13db1809f9eb

It's pretty straightforward

duploelabs wrote: »

Sounds like Rudy was tucking in his shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can't wait to see the clip.

Did you even read the article?

"After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Well it beats tucking into his cousin.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Now now, in fairness she was only his second cousin.:D

duploelabs wrote: »
    Did you even read the article?

"After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers"

Where do you tuck your shirt into? Your socks?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Tony EH wrote: »
    Muppets voting for a fraud, based on delusions. And they get upset when they're considered stupid.

I don't think anti-Trumpers are in any position to be talking others delusions given for three years they pushed the notion that Donald Trump was conspiring with the Kremlin to fix the 2016 Presidential election and that he then bribed the Ukraine president to get dirt on Joe Biden so he could with the 2020 one. But sure I guess when you spend 24-7 repeating lies over and over again, you end up believing them.

No one's claiming there's no loopers among Biden suppprters but 50% thinking the Dems are child sex trafficers??!! Come on man, surely even you would have to admit that that's complete lunacy, no???

No one's claiming there's no loopers among Biden suppprters but 50% thinking the Dems are child sex trafficers??!! Come on man, surely even you would have to admit that that's complete lunacy, no???

How many top democrats are on Epstein's flight logs? He's a proven trafficker. Maxwell's disposition is about to be made public in the next few days. It'll be interesting to see the detail and who she implicates.

Where do you tuck your shirt into? Your socks?

Did you read the article? Can you quote the part where it says he was tucking in his shirt

I don't think anti-Trumpers are in any position to be talking others delusions given for three years they pushed the notion that Donald Trump was conspiring with the Kremlin to fix the 2016 Presidential election and that he then bribed the Ukraine president to get dirt on Joe Biden so he could with the 2020 one. But sure I guess when you spend 24-7 repeating lies over and over again, you end up believing them.
    You certainly do sir, you certainly do

I agree, let's see the clip. If they've had the footage for a while it should be released by now... maybe they waited until he pushed forward with the hard drive?

In an article about such a serious allegation they really added insult to injury, mentioning that he didn't socially distance and *coughs*?! while being inappropriate with (what he thought to be?) a child.

"Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

From a review

“Tutar sets up an interview with Rudy Giuliani. She meets the former mayor of New York and current adviser to the president in a hotel room, where he holds her hands, compliments her appearance, and follows her to the bedroom. She spends some time elaborately taking off their microphones; briefly, he lies down on the bed. His hand is in his pants. Watching it, your brain turns into an exclamation point. They are strategically interrupted before more transpires, but you cannot help wondering exactly what Giuliani may have done next. (Shortly after the event, which took place in July, Giuliani called the cops on Cohen.)“

Jesus!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement