Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

duploelabs wrote: »
    Did you read the article? Can you quote the part where it says he was tucking in his shirt
    fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers.

That's biased guardian journalist speak for tucking in your shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

How many top democrats are on Epstein's flight logs? He's a proven trafficker. Maxwell's disposition is about to be made public in the next few days. It'll be interesting to see the detail and who she implicates.
    No idea. Clinton's the only one I know of. Donnie's on there aswell but obviously he gets a pass.

Do you have a list handy?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    No idea. Clinton's the only one I know of. Donnie's on there aswell but obviously he gets a pass.

Trump is not on the flight logs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Come on man, surely even you would have to admit that that's complete lunacy, no???

---
    I'd suggest that anti-Trumpers don't always come across as the most healthy in that regard either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

A 24 year old playing a 15 year old as well? I am curious what the circumstances were around them telling him the age...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I don't think anti-Trumpers are in any position to be talking others delusions given for three years they pushed the notion that Donald Trump was conspiring with the Kremlin to fix the 2016 Presidential election and that he then bribed the Ukraine president to get dirt on Joe Biden so he could with the 2020 one. But sure I guess when you spend 24-7 repeating lies over and over again, you end up believing them.

Except that the Kremlin has been working to prop up Trump and Trump did in fact ask the Ukrainians to do him a favor - that favor being in exchange for aid, they would announce an investigation (didn’t have to actually investigate, just announce) that they were looking into Joe Biden again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I don't think anti-Trumpers are in any position to be talking others delusions given for three years they pushed the notion that Donald Trump was conspiring with the Kremlin to fix the 2016 Presidential election and that he then bribed the Ukraine president to get dirt on Joe Biden so he could with the 2020 one. But sure I guess when you spend 24-7 repeating lies over and over again, you end up believing them.

Your cheap propaganda isn't working.

EcF4yz6XsAECA_p?format=jpg&name=small

Trump is not on the flight logs.

Uhm well this is awkward

https://www.insider.com/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-unsealed-2019-8

• Registered Users Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

That's not a flight log. It's a random list of names.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Except that the Kremlin has been working to prop up Trump and Trump did in fact ask the Ukrainians to do him a favor - that favor being in exchange for aid, they would announce an investigation (didn’t have to actually investigate, just announce) that they were looking into Joe Biden again.

I'm always curious, never get an answer but who do you think is China working to prop up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Looks like Rudy may finally get a story onto the front pages of every newspaper!

Is this what you’ve been reduced to?

Is this what you’ve been reduced to?

If you'd prefer the raw logs they are here:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

That's biased guardian journalist speak for tucking in your shirt.

So attacking the source rather than addressing the fact. The fact that will be streamed this weekend so everyone can see

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

You keep falling for nonsense. How do you manage that? Do you not try to learn from the other times that you fall for nonsense?

Looks like Rudy may finally get a story onto the front pages of every newspaper!

Yes it's telling how all the press will be willing to cover it extensively and twitter will allow it without checking the veracity of the story.

You keep falling for nonsense. How do you manage that? Do you not try to learn from the other times that you fall for nonsense?

Cross check them yourself then.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

I'm always curious, never get an answer but who do you think is China working to prop up?

This pre supposes that China is engaged in the same cyber infrastructure hacking, troll farming and disinformation campaigning as Russia?

Where is the evidence of that? The GOP-chaired Senate Intelligence Committee put out a 4 volume report on how Russia is interfering in our elections, from probing for vulnerabilities in our critical voting infrastructure to fabricating nonsense. Where is a similar report of findings for China?

Every country has its own interests in the United States just as the United States takes an interest in everyone else. But there’s a big difference between the US saying Xi and the CCP have to go than there would be if the CIA was in China influencing the electorate, producing fake news stories and hacking election machines. China is, quite obviously, disinterested in 4 more years of Trump because he has been toxic for normalized relations.

duploelabs wrote: »
    So attacking the source rather than addressing the fact. The fact that will be streamed this weekend so everyone can see

Yes, I am attacking a source of propaganda.

I'll look forward to watching it. Hope he manages to still be funny. He's lost his edge in recent years.

• Advertisement

Yes it's telling how all the press will be willing to cover it extensively and twitter will allow it without checking the veracity of the story.

It’s on film!

I always knew there was something dodgy about that Gwen Stefani one

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Apart from the actual video they have of it :pac:

---
    It's good to see you finally admitting half of Trump's base are loolas

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

It's good to see you finally admitting half of Trump's base are loolas

What does it feel like to lose to people you consider loolas ?

Apart from the actual video they have of it :pac:

I don't doubt there is. You don't see any parallels with what has just gone on with Guiliani's claims against Biden, in terms of verification? There's more sources and surrounding evidence in Guiliani's claims. Are we just trusting the journalists description?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I don't doubt there is. You don't see any parallels with what has just gone on with Guiliani's claims against Biden, in terms of verification? There's more sources and surrounding evidence in Guiliani's claims. Are we just trusting the journalists description?

And yet the best they can come up with is a picture of an alleged text.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yes, I am attacking a source of propaganda.

I'll look forward to watching it. Hope he manages to still be funny. He's lost his edge in recent years.

So when there's no evidence, and despite the dubious source, you'd believe the hunter Biden laptop bollix wholeheartedly. However when it's when one of Trump's inner circle touching himself, in front of (who he believed to be) a 15 year old, and on film! Well then the guardian journalist is definitely biased

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

That's not what you posted though. You just posted a the made-up list that was doing the rounds a few months back.

• Advertisement

RIGOLO wrote: »
    What does it feel like to lose to people you consider loolas ?
    I didn't lose anything dude

I don't even live in the same country as those nutters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement