Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Trump is not on the flight logs.

He has been the subject of several rape allegations, one by a then 13 year old with corroborating witnesses.

Then there's him barging into the dressing room of teenage beauty contestants when they were naked, something he has openly bragged about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

EcF4yz6XsAECA_p?format=jpg&name=small

Can you show me the flight manifest that shows Obama was on one of the flights?

Also is everyone on that list a child sex trafficker/paedophile in your eyes?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

Billy Mays wrote: »
    I didn't lose anything dude

I don't even live in the same country as those nutters

are you sure ?
    For someone who didnt lose anything , like say the 2016 election, you sure are spending alot of time posting on a TRump thread. 9 times in one day .

And you call people who support him in a country where he is their president a loolah .
    What does that say about someone who doesnt support him or live in the country and yet spends their time on threads about him ...

Can you show me the flight manifest that shows Obama was on one of the flights?

Also is everyone on that list a child sex trafficker/paedophile in your eyes?

I guess the left aligned themselves with Michael Avenatti and Stormy Daniels and masturbating Toobin on CNN ..
    We shouldnt be surprised they are now aligining themselves against someone who is calling out Maxwell and Epstiens depraved lifestyle... They sure know how to pick em.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

RIGOLO wrote: »
    I guess the left aligned themselves with Michael Avenatti and Stormy Daniels and masturbating Toobin on CNN ..
    We shouldnt be surprised they are now aligining themselves against someone who is calling out Maxwell and Epstiens depraved lifestyle... They sure know how to pick em.

That's called hyocrisy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

mheby8dkzbu51.jpg

Epstein and Maxwell? You mean this Epstein and Maxwell?

TrumpEpstein.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

duploelabs wrote: »
    So when there's no evidence, and despite the dubious source, you'd believe the hunter Biden laptop bollix wholeheartedly. However when it's when one of Trump's inner circle touching himself, in front of (who he believed to be) a 15 year old, and on film! Well then the guardian journalist is definitely biased

The point is that so far that is the journalists account of the footage and the context. There is so far no evidence (even though I think it will come soon). It is shared on twitter freely and everyone is accepting it without question.

At the same point in the NY Post story, there was a former US attorney Mayor's allegation, evidence supporting the veracity of the hard drive (incriminating pictures of Hunter Biden) released, an unrelated witness's account and that witness claiming FBI involvement. And it was banned...

Now we have more verification and sources and the FBI is deeply implicated the press isn't even curious.

The point is that so far that is the journalists account of the footage and the context. There is so far no evidence (even though I think it will come soon). It is shared on twitter freely and everyone is accepting it without question.

At the same point in the NY Post story, there was a former US attorney Mayor's allegation, evidence supporting the veracity of the hard drive (incriminating pictures of Hunter Biden) released, an unrelated witness's account and that witness claiming FBI involvement. And it was banned...

Now we have more verification and sources and the FBI is deeply implicated the press isn't even curious.
    Never said I accepted it, however the proof will be streamed this weekend, where's Rudis evidence?

Never said I accepted it, however the proof will be streamed this weekend, where's Rudis evidence?

It's with the FBI now as you know.

Wait, when you say it will be streamed this weekend, they're going to wait to premier as scheduled on a streaming service?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

are you sure ?
    For someone who didnt lose anything , like say the 2016 election, you sure are spending alot of time posting on a TRump thread. 9 times in one day .

And you call people who support him in a country where he is their president a loolah .
    What does that say about someone who doesnt support him or live in the country and yet spends their time on threads about him ...
    No I definitely didn't lose the 2016 election. Haven't set foot in the place since 6 years prior to that

I wasn't aware you had to be American or live in America to post in a TRump ThRead. Sure 95% of the people posting in here probably aren't American or live there. Does the same rule apply for those who post in the NFL and MLB threads or just this one?

I call people who believe the opposition party run a secret child sex ring loolas cos they clearly are. But sure maybe you believe it yourself?

Make that ten times in one day

Epstein and Maxwell? You mean this Epstein and Maxwell?

Oh is that Ghisalaine ...nice pic.

I like the one of her seated in row 10 of Chelsea Clintons wedding.
    Or the pic of Clinton getting the back massage in an airpoirt lounge for an Epstein masseuse
    You got 2 photos of Trump at public events with hundreds of soceity people, standing next to the guy.

Spekaing of depravity CNN are really having a shocker.
    What is it with fake news.
    First they lose 200 million for a fake story about Nick Sandman and now their top legal analyst and New Yorker writer, Jeffrey Toobin is suspended for masturbating on a zoom call.

Just waiting for CNN to spin it that Trump made him 'crack one out' on a zoom call..

Wait, when you say it will be streamed this weekend, they're going to wait to premier as scheduled on a streaming service?

Have the FBI said they have the 'evidence'?

The film is out in 2 days, meanwhile Giuliani didn't release a single email to any organisation to verify. He knows the FBI won't comment on any such story this close to an election, particularly after the last one.

Just saw a still from the Borat movie

Definitely doesn't look like Rudy is just tucking his shirt in

Oh is that Ghisalaine ...nice pic.

I like the one of her seated in row 10 of Chelsea Clintons wedding.
    Or the pic of Clinton getting the back massage in an airpoirt lounge for an Epstein masseuse
    You got 2 photos of Trump at public events with hundreds of soceity people, standing next to the guy.

Spekaing of depravity CNN are really having a shocker.
    What is it with fake news.
    First they lose 200 million for a fake story about Nick Sandman and now their top legal analyst and New Yorker writer, Jeffrey Toobin is suspended for masturbating on a zoom call.

Just waiting for CNN to spin it that Trump made him 'crack one out' on a zoom call..

And Rudi was trying it on with what he thought was a young reporter, he's definitely having a nightmare of a week.

Have the FBI said they have the 'evidence'?

It was given to them today by the police, they made a statement.

Anyway, it must be said, Trump has a historical tweet for every moment of this election
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263335564412076032?s=19

Sounds like Rudy was tucking in his shirt.

Where's he tucking his shirt in to??? His Foreskin????

800fAGl.jpg

It was given to them today by the police, they made a statement.

Where? Citation of statement?

• Advertisement

The film is out in 2 days, meanwhile Giuliani didn't release a single email to any organisation to verify. He knows the FBI won't comment on any such story this close to an election, particularly after the last one.

So he knows that the FBI who he has incriminated and caused a giant headache for, he knows that they won't leak or in some other way easily disprove his whole operation? Have you followed how they have operated in the last 4 years, they can get anything out there that they want at any time.

Austin Powers voice, 'Honestly, who takes a still?'

So he knows that the FBI who he has incriminated and caused a giant headache for, he knows that they won't leak or in some other way easily disprove his whole operation? Have you followed how they have operated in the last 4 years, they can get anything out there that they want at any time.

He hasn't incriminated the FBI. There is no confirmation that the FBI had the drive until Delaware police handed it to them. If they did indeed have it a year ago, based on the fact multiple news outlets passed on it, the most likely possibility is the emails are fake.

Why exactly would they making any statement if there's nothing to it? It would more likely be negative for them to comment this close to an election.

He hasn't incriminated the FBI. There is no confirmation that the FBI had the drive until Delaware police handed it to them. If they did indeed have it a year ago, based on the fact multiple news outlets passed on it, the most likely possibility is the emails are fake.

Why exactly would they making any statement if there's nothing to it? It would more likely be negative for them to comment this close to an election.

This is why I alluded to what has been going on for the past 4 years. The FBI don't need to make a statement they can leak like they have been doing endlessly

Hang on, Rudi has said that the FBI have had the 'evidence' for a year, but according to the article he only handed it over on Monday to the delaware pd

Ralph Wiggum levels of narrative building here

Hang on, Rudi has said that the FBI have had the 'evidence' for a year, but according to the article he only handed it over on Monday to the delaware pd

Ralph Wiggum levels of narrative building here

Well if you don't know the broad details of what's going on you probably should find out before saying things like that.

Where's he tucking his shirt in to??? His Foreskin????

800fAGl.jpg
    Stop your messing around...

Well if you don't know the broad details of what's going on you probably should find out before saying things like that.

I'm just taking what's being said by Rudi. He of all people know that if a witness keeps changing their story then they're unsuitable to take the stand

• Advertisement

I'm just taking what's being said by Rudi. He of all people know that if a witness keeps changing their story then they're unsuitable to take the stand

He's not assessing a witness for a trial though his lawyer was sent evidence of a political opponent's potential crimes and he was satisfied after verifying it on it's own merits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement