Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ah I see, thought they meant that they didn't cover the story.

Well, next time y'all are knocking Fox News, remember that so.

If only CNN/MSNBC had such ethics in 2017/18 eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ah I see, though he meant that they didn't cover it.

Well, next time y'all are knocking Fox News, remember that.

I don't have at all the same concerns about the integrity of the Fox News division as I do the Partisans dressed up as "Pundits" that make up their evening broadcast.

Overheal wrote: »
    Partisans dressed up as "Pundits" that make up their evening broadcast.

Ah, leave Lemon and Cuomo alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Eh, wut?

Yep
    “Fox News was first approached by Rudy Giuliani to report on a tranche of files alleged to have come from Hunter Biden’s unclaimed laptop left at a Delaware computer repair shop, but that the news division chose not to run the story unless or until the sourcing and veracity of the emails could be properly vetted,”

Ah, leave Lemon and Cuomo alone.

I must have missed their appearances on stage at the democrat rallies. Do you have any photos?

5be1e6ca01b12d393d5e274b?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/nov/06/sean-hannity/hannity-vows-not-appear-onstage-trump-rally-then-h/

• Advertisement

I must have missed their appearances on stage at the democrat rallies. Do you have any photos?

Talking heads don't have to attend political rallies in order for them to show that they are partisan hacks.

Talking heads don't have to attend political rallies in order for them to show that they are partisan hacks.

And yet didn't MSNBC, one of these networks you are deriding, fire its on air talent for making political contributions? Keith Olbermann? And he was yet another one of these guys. But Sean Hannity speaks at a Republican rally and Fox News Channel bats barely an eyelid with a slap on the wrist, meanwhile as he has nightly calls with the President essentially to the point where he is all but a cabinet member.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/22/business/media/sean-hannity-turns-adviser-in-the-service-of-donald-trump.html

If you're trying to measure whether either CNN or MSNBC, as you named, has less credibility than Fox, which you also named, you may need to dig deeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Asked how people with pre-existing conditions will get coverage when ACA is ripped from people by the slanted scotus, here is Donnie's answers in the 60minutes interview..

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1319325307225202695?s=19

10 years in the making, 3 and a bit years under Donnie and that is what is offered to the people, a man truly "for the people" he is. With covid now considered a pre-existing condition people should be really worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

And he’s Irish ancestry!

Doonbeg is behind Trump.. and the guy with the closest ancestry to Ireland and tbe most Irish politicians you can imagine is Mike Pence. Grandfather from Sligo i think and another Grandparent from Kilaloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

BloodyBill wrote: »
    Doonbeg is behind Trump.. and the guy with the closest ancestry to Ireland and tbe most Irish politicians you can imagine is Mike Pence. Grandfather from Sligo i think and another Grandparent from Kilaloe.

the US can keep him.

• Advertisement

And yet didn't MSNBC, one of these networks you are deriding, fire its on air talent for making political contributions? Keith Olbermann?

He left MSNBC shortly after that happened, but with regards to the donations, he was merely suspended, not fired:
    "I have determined that suspending Keith through and including Monday night's program is an appropriate punishment for his violation of our policy. We look forward to having him back on the air Tuesday night."

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭John Divney

NPR literally saying they will not report on the biggest scandal in recent Presidential race history. Documents and testimony from a partner of Hunter Biden saying he used the VP position to get cash out of the CCP and other foreign interests. The Democrats have put up the two most corrupt candidates in modern history and if they lose what will be the excuse then. Will there be another coup attempt. You could despise Trump from top to bottom but to carry water for the DNC will bury the media, they've refused to deal with this and openly said it has been debunked. If this gets worse for Biden they've no way out but to further debase themselves into activism and open partisanship

He left MSNBC shortly after that happened, but with regards to the donations, he was merely suspended, not fired:

Oh was Hannity suspended by FNC?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

NPR literally saying they will not report on the biggest scandal in recent Presidential race history. Documents and testimony from a partner of Hunter Biden saying he used the VP position to get cash out of the CCP and other foreign interests. The Democrats have put up the two most corrupt candidates in modern history and if they lose what will be the excuse then. Will there be another coup attempt. You could despise Trump from top to bottom but to carry water for the DNC will bury the media, they've refused to deal with this and openly said it has been debunked. If this gets worse for Biden they've no way out but to further debase themselves into activism and open partisanship

Talk about blowing your credibility. At least stay quiet and let things marinate a bit.

'We don't ask questions here' *Applause*

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭John Divney

Talk about blowing your credibility. At least stay quiet and let things marinate a bit.

'We don't ask questions here' *Applause*

Almost every American Institution has destroyed themselves over losing the election. The FBI, CIA, 'Principled Conservatives' ie Neo-liberal globalists and war hawks, All Liberals who are now the same as the Bush era Conservatives. Couldn't they just find a decent candidate? Why did it have to be Joe Biden? Why do they have to be so blatantly corrupt? The worst is watching Bernie debase himself over and over agin. Spineless and cowardly and ultimately just self serving.

Almost every American Institution has destroyed themselves over losing the election. The FBI, CIA, 'Principled Conservatives' ie Neo-liberal globalists and war hawks, All Liberals who are now the same as the Bush era Conservatives. Couldn't they just find a decent candidate? Why did it have to be Joe Biden? Why do they have to be so blatantly corrupt? The worst is watching Bernie debase himself over and over agin. Spineless and cowardly and ultimately just self serving.

The Joe Biden thing will be the straw that broke the camel's back for the party. I was thinking, if the allegations are true, the slow-roll will take out Biden, the mainstream media (NPR, and others for running cover) and finally the Democratic party who weren't in great shakes beforehand. The Biden's were onto the slow-roll (which was announced) and so Bidens haven't spoken since it broke except to say what kind of ice-cream he got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Don't actually think we found out what ice-cream he got.. did we?

hah no, I think another reporter interrupted with a question about the scandal leaving a Joe shaped hole in the fabric of spacetime.

Chocolate and vanilla, something I already pilloried him for the other day.

It's Cookout for ****s sake. Try the Orange Push-Up or Pecan Pie milkshakes you boring northern bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,686 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Apparently Biden is going to throw all sorts of sh1t at trump tonight regarding

Numerous Affairs with hookers including victims of trafficking
    Alleged abortions he demanded and paid for
    Drug abuse by Trump, his ex wife and his children
    Alleged drug trafficking by Eric Trump
    “Kompromat” by Russia - videos of trump in extremely compromised positions
    Serious fraud by Trump companies involving his children
    Secret Chinese bank accounts and debts owed to the Chinese government
    Huge debts he owes to Russia individuals and North Korea
    Huge debts he owes to Deutsche Bank
    Blatant incidents of racism and sexism

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Asked how people with pre-existing conditions will get coverage when ACA is ripped from people by the slanted scotus, here is Donnie's answers in the 60minutes interview..

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1319325307225202695?s=19

10 years in the making, 3 and a bit years under Donnie and that is what is offered to the people, a man truly "for the people" he is. With covid now considered a pre-existing condition people should be really worried.

The health plan is cringe whenever it's brought up. You'd almost think it would be easier for him to actually do up one than constantly have to shiiite on when it's brought up.

Now doubt he'll be asked again tonight and he will have to ramble on like a child who didn't do their homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

He was mic'd up and so yes, of course. If he was masturbating a report to that extent would have been made by the woman. She made no such complaint.

Got to laugh at the delusion of this, they caught him pants down for a movie they're making, it's gold, why would they have reported it.

Unless you're one of those weirdo's who thinks women report every instance of harassment and if they don't it isn't true.

No, I'm one of those weirdos who thinks a man using his hand to tuck his shirt into his trousers most likely isn't masturbating.

Maybe give the wishful thinking a rest and if you really care about woman being harassed, then maybe look up the name Tara Reade.

It's a democrat that she accuses though and so her account won't fit any of your favoured narratives.

Wait and back up a minute.

You're saying, with a straight face, with 2 weeks of an election to go, that Joe Biden, senator of 47 years, is a corrupt politician?

Really? Is this because calling him sleepy backfired, or that Trump continues to be concentrating on the white supremacist vote, for whatever reason.

It's downright bizarre, Biden was picked because of lack of scandal and being a safe pair of hands, he'd already been through the vetting as a VP and nothing was found, and the evidence is coming from a guy who puts his hands down his pants in front of women.

When Trump f*cks up tonight (we just have a few hours to go), what will go next? That Biden is secretly all the things that Trump is?

No, I'm one of those weirdos who thinks a man using his hand to tuck his shirt into his trousers most likely isn't masturbating.

Maybe give the wishful thinking a rest and if you really care about woman being harassed, then maybe look up the name Tara Reade.

It's a democrat that she accuses though and so her account won't fit any of your favoured narratives.

Rudy's been caught rotten, enjoy the mind bending to try and justify it :D Keep going deeper, it's AWESOME!

I don't think he was masturbating either tbh.

I think he was getting cozy to have coitus though.

I don't think he was masturbating either tbh.

I think he was getting cozy to have coitus though.

Funnily enough it was Pete who thought it looked that way, must have a dirty mind.

Most people just didn't think he was tucking in his shirt, but some had to go a bit awesomely further.

astrofool wrote: »
    Funnily enough it was Pete who thought it looked that way, must have a dirty mind.

Most people just didn't think he was tucking in his shirt, but some had to go a bit awesomely further.

Yeah I don't know where the masturbation angle came from, is it a Strawman?

I know Jeffrey Toobin has uh, taken a beating this week, but I hadn't except in this thread heard anyone argue Rudy's messing around down there was masturbatory per se.

astrofool wrote: »
    Wait and back up a minute.

You're saying, with a straight face, with 2 weeks of an election to go, that Joe Biden, senator of 47 years, is a corrupt politician?

Really? Is this because calling him sleepy backfired, or that Trump continues to be concentrating on the white supremacist vote, for whatever reason.

It's downright bizarre, Biden was picked because of lack of scandal and being a safe pair of hands, he'd already been through the vetting as a VP and nothing was found, and the evidence is coming from a guy who puts his hands down his pants in front of women.

When Trump f*cks up tonight (we just have a few hours to go), what will go next? That Biden is secretly all the things that Trump is?

Jut cause the mainstream downplayed the scandals, doesn't mean they didn't happen :pac:

- You like your Doctor you can keep 'em!
    - Weaponized IRS
    - Benghazi
    - Fast & Furious,
    - PRISM
    - $150 Billion to Iran
    - Israel election interference
    - Framed Gen. Flynn
    - Spied on the Trump Campaign

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Jut cause the mainstream downplayed the scandals, doesn't mean they didn't happen :pac:

- You like your Doctor you can keep 'em!
    - Weaponized IRS
    - Benghazi
    - Fast & Furious,
    - PRISM
    - $150 Billion to Iran
    - Israel election interference
    - Framed Gen. Flynn
    - Spied on the Trump Campaign

Well I for one didn't know he was anyway involved in those Fast and Furious movies. Disgusting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement