Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Trump won't win it.

Biden will lose it like Hillary did in 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Neither set of deaths Trumps fault.

Didn't Joe Biden vote in favour of the Iraq invasion?
    I presume you are holding him acountable

800k deaf in the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Biden is directly responsible using your logic

Lot of hearing aids needed to sort that mess out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Wouldn't it be better to answer a question rather than reply with another one.

Based on his voting record Joe is a war monger. Trump is a man of peace

Trump continues the policy of drone strikes, he just stopped the reports on them, that doesn't make him better.

Trump almost started wars with NK and Iran, He has also alienated his allies from Europe to the M.E.

Do you think the soldiers who died in WW1 and WW2 are losers and suckers? It's a simple question, a simple Yes or No will suffice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Lot of hearing aids needed to sort that mess out.

Lol. Halliburton went into the hearing aid business

Trump continues the policy of drone strikes, he just stopped the reports on them, that doesn't make him better.

Trump almost started wars with NK and Iran, He has also alienated his allies from Europe to the M.E.

Do you think the soldiers who died in WW1 and WW2 are losers and suckers? It's a simple question, a simple Yes or No will suffice.

Supposed drone strikes vs voting for a military invasion leading to destabilising a region, up to a million dead and flattening a country or two.
    Come on timberrr.
    The same drone striking policy started when Biden was vp.
    In comparison Biden is a war monger. Trump is a man of peace.

Almost started wars? The almost wars that have put an end to nk nuclear testing and threats. That's s good almost war isnt it.

No they were not suckers or losers. They were heroes.

• Advertisement

Supposed drone strikes vs voting for a military invasion leading to destabilising a region, up to a million dead and flattening a country or two.
    Come on timberrr.
    The same drone striking policy started when Biden was vp.
    In comparison Biden is a war monger. Trump is a man of peace.

Almost started wars? The almost wars that have put an end to nk nuclear testing and threats. That's s good almost war isnt it.

No they were not suckers or losers. They were heroes.

Not according to Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

Jaysus, Irish people arguing over American politics... have you seen the state of Ireland?

Trump will win, much as I hate to say it. The DEMs have destroyed America. I live here, seeing the hatred spouted by both sides is frightening. My honest opinion, America is on the brink of major civil unrest/war.

While I hate Trump, Biden is a joke and falling asleep on TV, being incoherent in speeches, being part of the “elite” that destroyed the Democratic Party is unforgivable. The hypocrisy of the Dems is there for all to see. It is sad.

What concerns me most is not the president in power...it is a country that is slowly (at the moment ) tearing itself apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Not according to Trump.

Fake news.

I never said that those suckers were losers.

Nor that the other losers were suckers.

Fake news.

I never said that those suckers were losers.

Nor that the other losers were suckers.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

NSAman wrote: »
    Jaysus, Irish people arguing over American politics... have you seen the state of Ireland?

Trump will win, much as I hate to say it. The DEMs have destroyed America. I live here, seeing the hatred spouted by both sides is frightening. My honest opinion, America is on the brink of major civil unrest/war.

While I hate Trump, Biden is a joke and falling asleep on TV, being incoherent in speeches, being part of the “elite” that destroyed the Democratic Party is unforgivable. The hypocrisy of the Dems is there for all to see. It is sad.

What concerns me most is not the president in power...it is a country that is slowly (at the moment ) tearing itself apart.

You don't think the two might be linked no? It's all the democrats fault :rolleyes:

That exact attitude is the reason America is in a bit of turmoil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

I don't get the poll results for this thread. All the objective data from forecast models points to a very likely Biden win. Trump will most definitely dispute the election result and claim mail-in voting fraud if he loses.

I have a couple of theories:
    1. Trump supporters are bullish about his prospects while Biden supporters are pessimistic about his. A lot of the people who want Trump to lose think he will win due to how 2016 played out.
    2. For whatever reason, this particular sub-forum skews to the right. Perhaps it's the IMHO part of the name which attracts the the whole "Of course you're not allowed to say that anymore" brigade. Have a look at some of the other threads on the forum e.g. the BLM thread or the Greta Thunberg thread.

Not according to Trump.

*not according to an unnamed source who has said trump made comments two years ago.

Only surfacing now and during an election cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

*not according to an unnamed source who has said trump made comments two years ago.

Only surfacing now and during an election cycle.

Shocking timing isnt it, and the publication that first broke it were the ones that claimed that there was a tape of trump saying the n word which never materialised, 4 years and counting waiting on that tape.

MadYaker wrote: »
    You don't think the two might be linked no? It's all the democrats fault :rolleyes:

That exact attitude is the reason America is in a bit of turmoil.

When you have such deeply rooted ideological differences, when mayors (plural) are forcing the police NOT to arrest people causing criminal damage, when hypocrisy (on both sides) is so evident, when ordinary people are now arming themselves as they no longer feel safe (in an area with practically zero crime)...it makes no difference who the president is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump did say those things but at the same time I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they were fabricated.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Wouldn't it be better to answer a question rather than reply with another one.

Based on his voting record Joe is a war monger. Trump is a man of peace

so peaceful, the only thing he brought back to america, was hatred of each other, which of course has lead to 'peace' in their own land!

Shocking timing isnt it, and the publication that first broke it were the ones that claimed that there was a tape of trump saying the n word which never materialised, 4 years and counting waiting on that tape.

Trump eating into bidens lead. Not surprising to see such garbage being thrown out. Media only too happy to carry the story too.
    Republicans will be working away on their own mid to sling too no doubt.

Bidens past voting record surely will provide some ammunition. It's all about timing.
    This election is Trump vs Bidens team. If it was Trump v Biden it wouldn't be a contest. Biden is incredibly weak as a candidate

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    so peaceful, the only thing he brought back to america, was hatred of each other, which of course has lead to 'peace' in their own land!

By condemning riots?

Trump eating into bidens lead. Not surprising to see such garbage being thrown out. Media only too happy to carry the story too.
    Republicans will be working away on their own mid to sling too no doubt.

Bidens past voting record surely will provide some ammunition. It's all about timing.
    This election is Trump vs Bidens team. If it was Trump v Biden it wouldn't be a contest. Biden is incredibly weak as a candidate

theres a group of republicans coming together to push for a biden win

By condemning riots?

of his own creation!

• Advertisement

That's kind of only because the other side hate him so much though..

That's kind of only because the other side hate him so much though..

say wha?

theres a group of republicans coming together to push for a biden win

Not surprising. Trump has completely taken over the Republican party. Trump is now bigger than the party in the sense that they cannot control him.
    Biden on the other hand is obedient and will allow himself to be influenced by Democrats

Not surprising. Trump has completely taken over the Republican party. Trump is now bigger than the party in the sense that they cannot control him.
    Biden on the other hand is obedient and will allow himself to be influenced by Democrats

im not even sure trump can control trump at this stage, biden is dreadful, but at least he has a lot of support from his party, its really bad when a proportion of your party starts to promote the other guy

of his own creation!

You do realise that these “riots” in many cases are organised criminality?

Take Chicago.. buses collect these “protestors” bring them to “protests” in areas that have nice shopping malls/areas... then the “protest/riot” begins.

Mayor has told police not to touch the “rioters” all the while she has 150 officers assigned to protect her home.

Ordinary people In Upscale neighbourhoods are targeted, the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park are being targeted by these “protestors” with no police protection.

This is causing more discontent amongst people.

White flight is accelerating.

These “protestors” are not republican.. hence you see the division of society and the upset with leaders.

NSAman wrote: »
    You do realise that these “riots” in many cases are organised criminality?

Take Chicago.. buses collect these “protestors” bring them to “protests” in areas that have nice shopping malls/areas... then the “protest/riot” begins.

Mayor has told police not to touch the “rioters” all the while she has 150 officers assigned to protect her home.

Ordinary people In Upscale neighbourhoods are targeted, the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park are being targeted by these “protestors” with no police protection.

This is causing more discontent amongst people.

White flight is accelerating.

These “protestors” are not republican.. hence you see the division of society and the upset with leaders.

you do realise that this man actually instigated these riots!

how do you know that all of these protestors are not republican, have you asked everyone of them? maybe they are non partisan, maybe theyve completely given up on politics

• Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Interesting to see how different this thread is to the one in the politics forum. We'll see how it goes and if the politics geeks call it correct or the AH crowd.

you do realise that this man actually instigated these riots!

how do you know that all of these protestors are not republican, have you asked everyone of them? maybe they are non partisan, maybe theyve completely given up on politics

Explain to me how he was personally responsible for instigating these riots...please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

This can only increase Trumps chances of being re-elected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement