Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

The fact the same rock star has said he wouldn't support trump doesn't seem to matter now.

lol. You want me to hate Trump because an idiot rock star doesn't like him?? The point, which you seemed to have missed, was that I was child then and so had childish views on such issues. Only liberal leftists hang on to their juvenile political ideals and don't evolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

lol. You want me to hate Trump because an idiot rock star doesn't like him?? The point, which you seemed to have missed, was that I was child then and so had childish views on such issues. Only liberal leftists hang on to their juvenile political ideals and don't evolve.

Pete

I dont want you to "hate" anyone, The fact that you do hate some people is an issue for you and your therapist to thrash out.

Tha fact that you still hold onto your hatred from your pre-teen days is a sad thing but to live your whole life keeping that hatred inside? that's not healthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

What's with all the hate dude :)

Very hard to discuss anything when you seem to think you pick a side and hate the other side. Just like you did when you were 12. Is changing sides later on in life really evolving? Sounds just as childish IMO

Surely some republicans hold on to their "juvenile political ideals and don't evolve" too.

Both sides are just people at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

So that explains why you've tried to retcon yourself into being a former liberal :pac:

Tha fact that you still hold onto your hatred from your pre-teen days is a sad thing but to live your whole life keeping that hatred inside? that's not healthy.

You really need to read my posts thoroughly before replying. If I was 'hanging onto hatred from my pre-teen days' I'd still be hating conservatives, obviously, and evidently I don't.
    vojiwox wrote: »
    What's with all the hate dude :)

Very hard to discuss anything when you seem to think you pick a side and hate the other side. Just like you did when you were 12. Is changing sides later on in life really evolving? Sounds just as childish IMO

Surely some republicans hold on to their "juvenile political ideals and don't evolve" too.

Both sides are just people at the end of the day.

Another user who doesn't seem to want to read what's posted and instead indulge in a strawman argument.

In the following post I point out that I do NOT hate ALL liberal leftists, ONLY the ones guilty of doing that which I outline:

Depends how you define Liberal but if it's the type that look the other way when gross injustices are being carried out (Antifa violence, DOJ doctoring emails, lying to FISA courts, the weaponizing of allegations of racism, sexual assault etc) given it helps their cause - then yes, I absolutely hate those liberals and sadly we are seeing more and more of that kind of liberal in Western Society today.

One only has to look at the reaction of so those liberals when these instances come to attention to see they couldn't care less and that shows that they have very little integrity today and sense of what is right and wrong. Something which wasn't the case just a few decades ago. Liberals today will happily cry wolf if it means they get their way. Jussie Smollet a good example of that and the reaction of Hollywood a good example of that 'looking the other way when it suits' that I started out with:

https://deadline.com/2020/10/jussie-smollett-b-boy-blues-ledisi-brandee-evans-1234602342/

Now, as interesting and all as it is, be nice if you attacked my views rather than me, cheers.

• Advertisement

Now, as interesting and all as it is, be nice if you attacked my views rather than me, cheers.

What about this view from you "Only liberal leftists hang on to their juvenile political ideals and don't evolve."

Would you agree this is not true?

In general, students and the young tend to hold naively liberal views, hence the Che Guevara t-shirts/posters etc, and then realize the world is a little more complicated than that and evolve politically. Sure there are some who hold extremely far right wing views when young, but in the main I'd say the young lean more to leftist idealism than they do to far right hatred.

In other news: Tony Bobulinski will talk with Tucker tonight.

In general, students and the young tend to hold naively liberal views, hence the Che Guevara t-shirts/posters etc, and then realize the world is a little more complicated than that and evolve politically. Sure there are some who hold extremely far right wing views when young, but in the main I'd say the young lean more to leftist idealism than they do to far right hatred.

In other news: Tony Bobulinski will BE LED DOWN THE PATH byTucker tonight.

Fixed that for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1321113292857733121

Look at these numbers!

Amazing how many young people in particular, are turning out for this election. Such an encouraging sign for democracy, not just for this most important of election years, but overall.

That's gas, from his press conference to bring down the Bidens to a slot on Tucker. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Remember when Tucker Carlson's own employer's lawyers argued successfully in a court of law that nobody takes him seriously???

That was mad

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Remember when Tucker Carlson's own employer's lawyers argued successfully in a court of law that nobody takes him seriously???

That was mad

Remember when Tucker Carlson's top writer was caught out as a racist/sexist/homophobe who posted secretly on many online forums?

That's gas, from his press conference to bring down the Bidens to a slot on Tucker. LOL

It certainly was :P The only fossil fuel it seems the Bidens like.

I wouldn't worry anyway, as the liberal mainstream media, along with big tech, have Joe's back and are doing their best to suppress the story right now. Riding out the clock as best they can.

You can be sure if Don Jnr owned that laptop full of the very same emails suggesting a Pay for Play relationship with corrupt individuals, the same media outlets that are ignoring the story would be running it around the clock. Their reaction, or lack thereof, shows them to be the corrupt partisans that they undoubtedly are.

Talking with Tucker, he might as well be getting interviewed by Ali G

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/fox-news-defends-tucker-carlson-karen-mcdougal-slander-suit-1298999

Tucker Carlson doesn't have an obligation to investigate the truth of statements before making them on his show, and his audience doesn't expect him to report facts, a lawyer for Fox News told a New York federal judge on Wednesday. 

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I wouldn't worry anyway, as the liberal mainstream media, along with big tech, have Joe's back and are doing their best to suppress the story right now. Riding out the clock as best they can.

You can be sure if Don Jnr owned that laptop full of the very same emails suggesting a Pay for Play relationship with corrupt individuals, the same media outlets that are ignoring the story would be running it around the clock. Their reaction, or lack thereof, shows them to be the corrupt partisans that they undoubtedly are.

You can bet if the DNC had a laptop of Don Jr they would go to someone with a lot more credentials and believability than Tucker Carlson. They're using Tucker because he's a walking/talking blowhorn for anything the GOP want him to say. But of course you know this, and will still post a video later from the interview, probably with lots of randomly bolded words.

Chris Wallace is probably a better bet on the same channel :)

Talking with Tucker, he might as well be getting interviewed by Ali G

Wasting your time trying to deflect from this story by focusing on attempts to discredit Tucker, Timber - we're long passed that stage now:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1321138196097490947

Biden called Kamala's husband "Kamala's wife"..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Shh It's his stutter

Shh It's his stutter

I suppose since he was going on about 8 year olds transitioning he views these things as malleable..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

But Donald's daughter and his son in law are currently conducting government related business on their own hosted email servers and it's not a thing....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Wasting your time trying to deflect from this story by focusing on attempts to discredit Tucker, Timber - we're long passed that stage now:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1321138196097490947

That's... newsworthy. Of course we know there's hundreds of audio files/ tens of thousands of emails, some corroborated and none disputed. He hasn't even explained that he was hacked! What is really shocking me is how people are willing to keep repeating to themselves that there's no scandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

"I'm George Biden...and I forget this message!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart... if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain!" ;)

Of course this is a deliberate oversimplification, but still in many ways as true today as it was back then.

I must have skipped over that wide-eyed idealism of youth. Or maybe I'm just heartless? :P

I think it's a question not of left or right... but rather constructive/destructive. There was a time when liberalism was making some of the most constructive arguments... but sadly that is not the case anymore. They are causing the most destruction in society right now.

There is no plan, other than to tear everything down in society that they do not approve of... Some like to view it as idealism, but really it's just anarchy. As nietzsche said, the transformation of people into cattle. A herd of useful idiots, to drive an ideology of disaffection!

I think that's the least of Biden's worries.

Bobulinski is on Tucker Carlson tonight.

:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

race is tightening .. time to add to my bets on TRump

Going all in on Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin and Ohio for Trump , some are decent prices.
    If what passes for pro-Biden rhetoric is all I see on these threads than there is no one from the left putting up a decent argument against Trump or for Biden.

American voters will see Trump home.

They can try to supress, but I imagine the President of the USA together with the FBI will get that Biden Crime family anyway and lock them up!!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

just how many poeple does Joe Biden think are in this race.
    Normally I thought it was 2 v 2 TRump/Pence v Kamala/Biden (see what I did there)

but no according to Joe theres some guy George in this race, now Kamalas has a wife and a husband, and then Joe was talking about running for VP a few weeks back ..

jeeze he is so confused. Its elder abouse I tell you elder abuse putting that old man up for the job, he should be out to pasture in Scanton.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

RIGOLO wrote: »
    just how many poeple does Joe Biden think are in this race.
    Normally I thought it was 2 v 2 TRump/Pence v Kamala/Biden (see what I did there)

but no according to Joe theres some guy George in this race, now Kamalas has a wife and a husband, and then Joe was talking about running for VP a few weeks back ..

jeeze he is so confused. Its elder abouse I tell you elder abuse putting that old man up for the job, he should be out to pasture in Scanton.
    You can't spell where he is from....stones and glass houses...etc..

Have you missed the montages of Trump calling loads of people the wrong names when they are sometimes right beside him?....

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Markx

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart... if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain!" ;)

The version of this I had heard before replaced 'a liberal' and 'a conservative' with 'establishment'. That version, being more general, is probably the authentic version.

• Advertisement

.. the FBI will get that Biden Crime family anyway and lock them up!!

The FBI is full of anti-Trumpers deliberately dragging their feet. Comey, Strzok & McCabe was a good start. Wray needs to go next for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement