Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Mitch McConnell saying it out loud. No more independent judiciary.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320931707512639488

vojiwox wrote: »
    I think that's the least of Biden's worries.

Bobulinski is on Tucker Carlson tonight.

:pac:

BREAKING NEWS: No one cares

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That "no one cares" - just proves there is a two tier justice system in America.

SWAT style raid on Roger Stone though. Major criminal that he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Markx wrote: »
    The version of this I had heard before replaced 'a liberal' and 'a conservative' with 'establishment'. That version, being more general, is probably the authentic version.

There is no "authentic" version.

It's just a simplistic sentence that the simple minded use, which makes them think they're smarter than they are.

It's like, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."

It sounds smart. However, it's anything but and neither is it true.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart... if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain!" ;)

Of course this is a deliberate oversimplification, but still in many ways as true today as it was back then.

I must have skipped over that wide-eyed idealism of youth. Or maybe I'm just heartless? :P

I think it's a question not of left or right... but rather constructive/destructive. There was a time when liberalism was making some of the most constructive arguments... but sadly that is not the case anymore. They are causing the most destruction in society right now.

There is no plan, other than to tear everything down in society that they do not approve of... Some like to view it as idealism, but really it's just anarchy. As nietzsche said, the transformation of people into cattle. A herd of useful idiots, to drive an ideology of disaffection!

I asked this post of Outlaw Pete yesterday but he declined to explain why it is or which liberal policies he has issues with.

Maybe you will have something to offer in this respect.
    First point in Bold. How so?
    Are you against people arguing for the fair treatment of all sectors in society at the hands of police?
    Are you against open and safe access to family planning services?
    Are you against not discriminating against people based on their sexuality?
    Are you against trans people being identified with the pro-nouns they desire?
    Are you against the concept of sustainability being a driving factor in industry today?
    Are you against the idea that no one should be at risk of dying abecause they cannot afford healthcare in some of the richest countries on the planet?

Second point in bold.
    I know exactly what you mean about the impact of people being brainwashed.
    We saw it in the US with the election of someone unsuitable for the job based on false promises, we saw it in the UK with the decision to leave the EU based on false promises and we are seeing it attempted again where some argue that that same incompetent person should get a second term. All arguments supported by conservative outlets with many of the influential people having direct ties to the people trying to bring about such action.
    But yeah, the liberal media is dangerous?

Do you want to tell us just what liberal ideas you personally think are dangerous?

• Advertisement

Remember his 'We'll hire the best people' statements? Here's what some of them think of him.

https://twitter.com/RVAT2020/status/1320828657414348800

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

That "no one cares" - just proves there is a two tier justice system in America.

SWAT style raid on Roger Stone though. Major criminal that he is.

You can literally have an audio leak of vp's son saying he's in business with a chinese intelligence officer (who has reportedly been executed) on one page, and not an eye-lid batted. People ignore things on both sides of these arguments but that's something special.

These people don't even know what's coming and they tell us it's ridiculous that Tucker has a corroborating witness on when Twitter shuts down the story and news outlets pledge not to cover to it...

Hunter Biden is not running for election.

Ergo no one cares.

The priority is to get the current lunatic incumbent out of the White House.

Kermit...

It is my position that Hunter Biden is running for election.

Can you fact-check?

The FBI is full of anti-Trumpers deliberately dragging their feet. Comey, Strzok & McCabe was a good start. Wray needs to go next for sure.

Or the man who put him in to the role maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hadley888 wrote: »
    Joe Biden is an innocent man

SassaaaaaaAAAaasffghhjhgdssss
    Are you.....ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Jesus, this thread is unreadable with all the crackpots.

I asked this post of Outlaw Pete yesterday but he declined to explain why it is or which liberal policies he has issues with.

I ignored your post as I addressed that premise already by pointing out why leftists today are dangerous and gave examples. Identity politics might seem progressive to you but history has shown us that it never ends well.

You also do what all liberals do and list some positive ways in which society has evolved and then suggest that liberals were the ones solely responsible but that's nonsense. You act as if Republicans in America are all racists also. It's just propaganda though, nothing less.

Oh and earlier in the thread y'all were sneering at Project Veritas, saying they were right wing. Well here they are exposing a "Republican":

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1321155290729951235

I ignored your post as I addressed that premise already by pointing out why leftists today are dangerous and gave examples. Identity politics might seem progressive to you but history has shown us that it never ends well.

You also do what all liberals do and list some positive ways in which society has evolved and then suggest that liberals were the ones solely responsible but that's nonsense. You act as if Republicans in America are all racists also. It's just propaganda though, nothing less.

Oh and earlier in the thread y'all were sneering at Project Veritas, saying they were right wing. Well here they are exposing Republicans, do y'all still feel the same?

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1321155290729951235

Can you link to these examples of liberal ideals which you think are so detrimental to society as I haven't seen them.

I take it given you haven't responded otherwise, that you do not have an issue with any of the ideals I listed.

If you don't want to discuss liberal ideals and mindsets, stop filling all your posts with reference to liberal ideals and mindsets.

You started this conversation, now don't want to discuss it.

The Hunter Biden conspiracies seem to be pretty dead in the water at this stage. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The Hunter Biden conspiracies seem to be pretty dead in the water at this stage. :pac:

They can just make up a new one anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Yeah you have to be tuning into Tucker Carlson or Crowder to see anyone still peddling it.

Hunter Biden is not running for election.

Ergo no one cares.

The priority is to get the current lunatic incumbent out of the White House.

Jebus Christ. It's a PAY FOR PLAY scandal ffs!!!

The power and influence of the office of Vice President is what was [allegedly] sold!! What exactly do you not get about that exactly?? Hunter Biden is/was a crack head nobody. There was only ONE reason any Government or CEO of a gas company wanted him on their board!

The notion that anyone could frame this story as being something that does not concern the Big Guy, is nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

James O'Keeffe :pac: :pac:
    I was very tribalistic...

Eh, do keep up - he's exposing Republicans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Billy Mays wrote: »
    James O'Keeffe :pac: :pac:

Earlier he posted one from Jack Pizzagate Posobiec. The penny may never drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Cough... Sorry, I seem to have corruption of the throat.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1321138640794378242?s=19

Oh and earlier in the thread y'all were sneering at Project Veritas, saying they were right wing. Well here they are exposing Republicans, do y'all still feel the same?

Yes. Absolutely.

O'Keefe is probably trying to create the narrative of illegal voting practices to support conservative actions to exclude ballots in key states.

Trump was at the same nonsense, as was Mike Huckabee in the last couple of days.

Republicans - 'Oh lordy, there's illegal practices going on'
    Democrats - 'No sh*t, ye are the ones carrying them out'

You can literally have an audio leak of vp's son saying he's in business with a chinese intelligence officer (who has reportedly been executed) on one page, and not an eye-lid batted. People ignore things on both sides of these arguments but that's something special.

I don't know, man. Can you really trust the word of a crackhead? I'm pretty sure I saw pictures on the internet of him with a crack pipe and all sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Kermit...

It is my position that Hunter Biden is running for election.

Can you fact-check?

Why would you start caring about facts?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Am I missing something?

The video is about a "Republican" consultant who "ILLEGALLY Pressures Voter to Change Vote to Democrat Candidate with GIFT!"

Raquel Rodriguez, a consultant for GOP House candidate Mauro Garza was caught on camera coercing and bribing voters into voting Democrat.
    Why would a Republican consutant be pressuring voters to change their vote to a Democrat candidate? They even have the word Republican in quotation marks in the headline to indicate the dastardly skullduggery going on.

Do you seriously think the takeaway from this is supposed to be that Project Veritas exposes Republicans also - even though it just happens to be a Republican, sorry, "Republican", who for some reason known only to James O'Keefe, is pressuring people to vote for a Democrat.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Why would you start caring about facts?

When did I stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Claiming Project Veritas isn't right wing :eek:

F*cking hell, the shark has been well and truly jumped

osarusan wrote: »
    Why would a Republican consutant be pressuring voters to change their vote to a Democrat candidate? They even have the word Republican in quotation marks in the headline to indicate the dastardly skullduggery going on.

Do you seriously think the takeaway from this is supposed to be that Project Veritas exposes Republicans also - even though it just happens to be a Republican, sorry, "Republican", who for some reason known only to James O'Keefe, is pressuring people to vote for a Democrat.

Okay, so called Republicans then. Either way, I see Twitter are doing their best to downgrade the exposure.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1321171884197715968

• Advertisement

Here's a very good example of the deception of cut videos. We'll probably even see it on here later.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1321165425531592708

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement