Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

vojiwox wrote: »
    Yeah you have to be tuning into Tucker Carlson or Crowder to see anyone still peddling it.

Ticker carlson, a man whose own station said is not to be taken seriously:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

So Tucker Carlson, Rudy Giuliani and a Blind man walk into a bar...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭briany

Don't fall for it drunkmonkey, the conspiracy forum is part of the conspiracy

Obviously.

"Conspiracy Forum"

Look at the truth staring us in the face. Conspiracy forum? Or...

ConspIrAcy forum?

It's just a front to keep tabs on people getting too close to what's really going on! Wake up, sheeple!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Dropping this link for future reference in any discussions about court packing.. Skulduggery is absolutely fine when it has GOP finger prints all over it..

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-republicans-court-packing-20201025-p5ky6h2k5fa2fgmqwnk7q6rlia-story.html

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

briany wrote: »
    Obviously.

"Conspiracy Forum"

Look at the truth staring us in the face. Conspiracy forum? Or...

ConspIrAcy forum?

It's just a front to keep tabs on people getting too close to what's really going on! Wake up, sheeple!

4k2yc1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Well, this isn't a conspiracy theory, folks:

Joe Biden is a liar and absolutely spoke with his son about his overseas business dealings, and then some!

He lied through his teeth to the American people. He's not fit to be President of the United States.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1321243432988430337

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Joe Biden is a liar and absolutely spoke with his son about his overseas business dealings, and then some!

He lied through his teeth to the American people. He's not fit to be President of the United States.

Well Bobulinski has more restraint than me! I jumped up and shouted liar a few times during the debate! :pac:
    FOXNEWS wrote:
    Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from them or the Chinese.

The statement I made had nothing to do with the emails on Hunter's laptop, so not sure why you're citing that Fox News statement.

Bobulinski's assertions are backed up by phone text messages.

The statement I made had nothing to do with the emails on Hunter's laptop, so not sure why you're citing that Fox News statement.

Bobulinski's assertions are backed up by phone text messages.

"It's not the front page of the New York Times," a Fox Network attorney says in court. "It's 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'"

It's over.. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

The statement I made had nothing to do with the emails on Hunter's laptop.

His assertions are backed up by text messages.

I believe Twitter head gob****e has been subpoenaed to explain why Twitter restricted sharing of links to an article about hunter biden and his dealings. Without reason also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,728 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

If that's your criteria for not being fit to be President of the United States, I'd hate to tell ya about the other guy!

Without linking to absurd WaPo articles or propaganda nonsense at the Atlanti, list what you feel are the top 10 worst lies Donald Trump has told. Cheers.

Deshawn wrote: »
    I believe Twitter head gob****e has been subpoenaed to explain why Twitter restricted sharing of links to an article about hunter biden and his dealings. Without reason also

I think they are just bringing them in to thank them. :P
    Trump wrote:
    No, I think I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have social media.

Without linking to absurd WaPo articles or propaganda nonsense at the Atlanti, list what you feel are the top 10 worst lies Donald Trump has told. Cheers.

When are we talking? I can give you 10 off the bat from the last debate.

Well, if they block articles now, after this interview, they may as well just change their Logo to 'Vote Biden' and be done with it.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1321250891882811394

When are we talking? I can give you 10 off the bat from the last debate.

Why do I always have to quote myself back to you lot:
    what you feel are the top 10 worst lies Donald Trump has told

But your allowed link Tucker all evening! That's unfair :)

Is it agreed he cheated on Melania with Stormy?

Or where do Trumpers stand on that one?

This man is either dangerously stupid or just dangerous.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321228362497413122

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

So apart from Biden being mentally compromised he is also corrupt.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321228362497413122

Those Republicans are grasping at straws there to get rid of Trump.

Those Republicans are grasping at straws there to get rid of Trump.

He's planting seeds in the heads of the type of lunatics who tried to kidnap and murder the governor of Michigan

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321245784998752257

He's planting seeds in the heads of the type of lunatics who tried to kidnap and murder the governor of Michigan

Saying "Joe's shot" is calling for his assassination??? :pac:

One of the most desperate attempts at barrel scraping I have ever witnessed!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

From the Article
    10. Economic boom — 21 January 2020
    9. Guns minimise mass shootings — 28 February 2018
    8. Trump’s accomplished administration — 26 September 2018
    7. Muslims celebrated 9/11 attacks — 21 November 2015
    6. Post-natal executions — 27 April 2019
    5. More legislation than anybody — 27 December 2017
    4. Obama’s family separation policy — 26 May 2018
    3. Trump won the popular vote — 28 November 2016
    2. Trump’s tax cuts don’t help him personally — 27 September 2017
    1. Most bigly inauguration crowd ever — 26 January 2017

From myself.
    I hire all the best people.
    I have a healthcare plan ready to go.
    The virus is going to fade away to nothing.
    No President has been more unfairly treated than me.
    Nobody has done more for the Black people than me.
    There were good people on both sides.

I love how you are so entrenched in your support for this guy that your not even debating the fact that he lies freely but going with the 'the lies aren't that bad' or some other bizarre nonsense. And actually asking for people to not respond with documented evidence of his lies like an ostrich with their head in the sand just adds another layer to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Well, if they block articles now, after this interview, they may as well just change their Logo to 'Vote Biden' and be done with it.

You don't think the whole 'my friends-wifes-bosses-husband-son' might have done something which we don't want you talking about is just another example of how flaky this 'evidence' is.

Fox News ignored this, so you should keep that in mind when talking about a biased media.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321245784998752257

Nah just republicans playing silly beggars with other republicans. It's Trump/Kayleigh level stuff that for me. Kayleigh tweeted something just as silly the other day....oh the "BIDEN ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD!" thing.

I have a healthcare plan ready to go.

I think I've seen him lie about that more than 10 times.

A Top Ten list of lies that we've heard him lie about ten times would be a cool list :p

He's relentless when it comes to lying. I'll give him that.

I think they are just bringing them in to thank them. :P

I don't believe so. Dorsey in particular.

They will be grilled by both republicans and democrats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/10/22/facebook-google-senate-judiciary-subpoena/

I don't believe so. Dorsey in particular.

They will be grilled by both republicans and democrats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/10/22/facebook-google-senate-judiciary-subpoena/

Ah those lads are well used to it at this stage.

The last day they had them in was comical IMO. The one with amazon etc. Jim Jordan Vs Pichai was my favourite one I think. His emails!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah those lads are well used to it at this stage.

The last day they had them in was comical IMO. The one with amazon etc. Jim Jordan Vs Pichai was my favourite one I think. His emails!! :pac:

There is bipartisan pressure to at the very least change some of the wording of section 230. It would be better to remove it altogether.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement