Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

I can drop in more excerpts from the article if it would lead to a bit more clarity around this.

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/1319098188561788933

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

So you're saying no, you don't want to read any more of it? Or is it more a tit for tat thing now?

Also, for the record. Fair play to the gent who has that Twitter account. Can't imagine what he has gone through and wish him well.

Also, for the record. Fair play to the gent who has that Twitter account. Can't imagine what he has gone through and wish him well.

I didn't look at the twitter account and by the sounds of what you say I won't be, I simply searched for Hannity and Sen Johnson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Oh but we all know that Russians are behind Hunter Biden's emails. How can we say that for sure?

We don't know, but we know!
    :D

• Advertisement

I didn't look at the twitter account and by the sounds of what you say I won't be, I simply searched for Hannity and Sen Johnson

Seems the guy had a pretty bad accident at some point. He's keeping active and going with what he feels. If you're going to quote from someone's private account, maybe have a look at who they are. Regardless of left or right.

So you're saying no, you don't want to read any more of it? Or is it more a tit for tat thing now?

I'm simply posting what shows very suspect behaviour of the former Vice President of the US. A tit for tat thing would be childish name calling.

From the bit you posted "But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma"

Bit of a coincidence that Joe met with Devon Archer in Joe's ceremonial office

I'm simply posting what shows very suspect behaviour of the former Vice President of the US. A tit for tat thing would be childish name calling.

From the bit you posted "But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma"

Bit of a coincidence that Joe met with Devon Archer in Joe's ceremonial office

If you would like the rest of the article I am happy to PM it to you.

If you would like the rest of the article I am happy to PM it to you.

Go on so

Go on so

Have sent it on now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Are we still on Hunters emails?

I suppose normal people would be concerned about a plan for dealing with the pandemic or healthcare.

I suppose normal people would be concerned about a plan for dealing with the pandemic or healthcare.

In good faith I'll still chat with folks around the Ukraine and Joe's involvement in that. On Hunters stuff, it really is nothing as far as anyone can see. And for sure should not be a factor in the election.

In good faith I'll still chat with folks around the Ukraine and Joe's involvement in that. On Hunters stuff, it really is nothing as far as anyone can see. And for sure should not be a factor in the election.

How many times has Biden been investigated in Ukraine?

Why is there no investigation now?

How many times has Biden been investigated in Ukraine?

I think you may have misread my post, or the spirit it was in. If you go back over my previous posts in this thread I reckon you'll see where I stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

No, we're on the fact that Hunter's ex business partner maintains that Joe Biden met with him in connection with Hunter's overseas business dealings, thereby suggesting that Joe lied to the American people when he claimed he never spoke with Hunter about such matters.

Now why would Joe lie about that I wonder? Wouldn't be so that it would dilute the possibility in the public's eye that he may have discussions with Hunter about having Shokin fired now would it? I mean, not only would that be bad for the Bidens, but such a revelation might also mean Trump might not get convicted in the Senate. So many motives to lie, which one to pick.

Since Russian collusion is forever why would hunter's emails be any different?

No, we're on the fact that Hunter's ex business partner maintains that Joe Biden met with him in connection with Hunter's overseas business dealings, thereby suggesting that Joe lied to the American people when he claimed he never spoke with Hunter about such matters.

Now why would Joe lie about that I wonder? Wouldn't be so that it would dilute the possibility in the public's eye that he may have discussions with Hunter about having Shokin fired now would it? I mean, not only would that be bad for the Bidens, but such a revelation might also mean Trump might not get convicted in the Senate. So many motives to lie, which one to pick.

There's still those documents on that tweet about that ex partner Pete. Do you reckon there couldn't be any correlation between them?

I think you may have misread my post, or the spirit it was in. If you go back over my previous posts in this thread I reckon you'll see where I stand.

I wasn’t having a go.
    I was just asking the question.

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Since Russian collusion is forever why would hunter's emails be any different?

Because......hunter is not running for president?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

This might be the wrong place to ask but can anyone define what "Russian interference in the election" actually means

• Advertisement

I wasn’t having a go.
    I was just asking the question.

Would be hard to put a number on to be honest. You have the Senate investigation front and foremost. Then back when Biden was VP you would have had at least an ethics committee. CIA and FBI would have had a look I would imagine. And now with this all being stirred up again, would reckon at least 3 of those happening again, and not only in the US. So, I guess the answer is many. And you can be sure that if any of them turned up any impropriety it would be reported and fully supported by the evidence.

This might be the wrong place to ask but can anyone define what "Russian interference in the election" actually means

Targeted FB ads with disinformation around things like Covid, 'Sleepy Joe', Taking away your guns etc

An attempt by Russia to pervert the natural outcome of the election

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Targeted FB ads with disinformation around things like Covid, 'Sleepy Joe', Taking away your guns etc

So advertising? And the use of misleading information is all it is? Thought I was missing something

Bit like the new Borat movie ;-)

It really sounds alot more sinister then it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

There's still those documents on that tweet about that ex partner Pete. Do you reckon there couldn't be any correlation between them?

On the face of it I don't see one.

Because......hunter is not running for president?

His daddy is.

So advertising? And the use of misleading information is all it is? Thought I was missing something

Bit like the new Borat movie ;-)

It really sounds alot more sinister then it is.

Yeah, the one since it came out Rudy has disappeared.

I'm sure you are aware of election laws and rules when it comes to adverts and spending? I'm also sure you saw what CA did to places like Trinidad & Tobago with their 'targeted' ads. If not, you should check out The Great Hack on Netflix. It's an eye opener. Kinda goes into how they didn't (did) for Brexit and were also not involved (lol) in Trumps original campaign.

There is money being funnelled into online marketing that in turn is being used to target demographics in the US, again, in this election cycle.

patnor1011 wrote: »
    His daddy is.

And?

Would be hard to put a number on to be honest. You have the Senate investigation front and foremost. Then back when Biden was VP you would have had at least an ethics committee. CIA and FBI would have had a look I would imagine. And now with this all being stirred up again, would reckon at least 3 of those happening again, and not only in the US. So, I guess the answer is many. And you can be sure that if any of them turned up any impropriety it would be reported and fully supported by the evidence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced another investigation in the next few days.

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced another investigation in the next few days.

Oh for sure. But it will be a super secret investigation that they can't give details on until after the election.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement