Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭landofthetree

kenmm wrote: »
    Didn't he make a list if civilian targets he would go after at one point? Breaking all convention and again showing a complete disregard for human life in order to win popularity.

He's done so much random hateful crap it's hard to keep up.

That's much worse that JFK bombing schools in Cuba.

A guy Biden thinks was a hero :D

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Away with that..

Trump had killed more civilians his first few months than Obama did in 8 years https://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-already-killed-more-civilians-obama-us-fight-against-isis-653564

To make matters worse Trump administration not even reporting drone strikes no more https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

Obama got criticism daily for drone strikes,. Trump kills far more and no longer reports it yet we barely hear anything from media and certainly nothing from right wingers..

Biden was VP along with Obama when these drone strikes were ongoing.

Seriously, your moral compass is totally and utterly Fu(ked if you claim Trump has morals. I would recommend you get in touch with a mental health professional as that level of delusional thinking requires medical intervention.

We cheer on JFK in Ireland. So does Biden.

A man who bombed school children in Cuba and Vietnam.

FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Jimi H

I think a lot of voters could be swayed if a vaccine is approved before the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

He is and it's something he never get's credit for. The liberals told us he'd start WW3, "shouldn't have his mad racist hands on the nuclear codes" etc..

If you actually sit and and examine Trump the man he absolutely hates violence and everything that's goes with the horrors of war and conflict. To him the pen is mightier than the sword.

Lol

Yes I bet he is talking about the pen here..

Fact is Trump hasn't had anyone even threaten the US. You would see massive military shift if he did. ISIS were defeated before Trump was elected, North Korea set their nuclear project back years thanks to explosion in testing facility, Trump isn't going to lift a finger if Russia shows aggression.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

That's much worse that JFK bombing schools in Cuba.

A guy Biden thinks was a hero :D

Sorry, I'm guessing you are trolling now, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt..

You still can't manage to talk about Trump on his own terms. The best thing that you can say is he isn't as bad a someone from 50 years ago.

Sure, he didn't actually send boats to Africa and enslave people. I don't think he used slaves and killed 1000s to build pyramids in Egypt either.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

We cheer on JFK in Ireland. So does Biden.

A man who bombed school children in Cuba and Vietnam.

FFS.

But Trump bombing school children in Iraq/Afghanistan is OK

Supporting Israel who kill kmschool children is OK

Selling arms to Saudi Arabia who kill kids in Yemen is ok

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

The republican party will win and that's that.

yes, that's what we are discussing the last few pages, what about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,803 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

But Trump bombing school children in Iraq/Afghanistan is OK

Supporting Israel who kill kmschool children is OK

Selling arms to Saudi Arabia who kill kids in Yemen is ok

:rolleyes:

Lol cry your salty tears boy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,803 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Brilliant to watch the meltdown with the Anti-trumpers on here, in the media both here UK and US. Great news and well deserved nomination!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

A good man that happily incites racism

Trump has done more to unite people than any president in recent history. The media and the democrats are the ones that have been inciting racism by twisting the President's words and/or editing them out of clips they aired to make it appear as if he had said something which he had not. Here's two examples:

1) The lie that he never condemns white supremacy/supremacists:

https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1299060410449100801

2) The lie that he called white supremacists "fine people".

Good video here which goes through the lie as it happened in real time.

It's this race baiting that is dividing America. Feeding a false narrative that their President is a racist all the time. Rarely reporting the good that he does. They twisted and misrepresented his response to George Floyd's death, even at one stage suggesting he had said George would be proud of Job Growth. It's this deliberate lies which are dividing America.

Not that it's just America. Even here on Boards I have seen users say that Trump would be happy to see black people die of Coronavirus. So the lies are being told worldwide about Trump and the only reason can be because such people want him to be seen as something he is not. Why would people want that? Well, then he won't get reelected and so the only logical conclusion is that the lies are all politically motivated.
    Fu(ks over the poor, talks sh!t about the disabled, women, and other groups. Will screw over his own staff on camera, uses his podium to call journalist that dare to ask a question he doesn't like dumb and idiots, can barely read stats, bullys and undermines whenever the opportunity presents itself and a multitude of other issues.

I've address all these points elsewhere, most of which have no basis in fact, especially the attacking the disabled stuff. It's understandable though why you would see him like given how he's reported and how many people have spread lies about him to make a few quid from a book.
    Now as someone who you want to run a country, you may appreciate some or even all of those qualities. Some people absolutely do 'lead' with an iron will and it can be effective. But no one surely, with a straight face, can say that he is either good or a man.

Absolutely he's a good man. Here's a post on another thread were I cite some notable examples of where he has shown himself to be just that. Although I'm sure, given your comments above, you will no doubt suggest that he just did those things to improve his self image or make himself look good.
    Put it this way, would you want him as a role model for your kids/nieces/nephews?

Absolutely. If I were a conservative in America I would love my child looking up to Trump and seeing him stand up for law and order. He's also a very positive person and encourages people to never give up on their dreams. I'd be more worried about them looking at the democrats and the behaviour they endorse and see the violence from the rioters and the media excusing it and acting as if it is appropriate to act in that way.

Trump has done more to unite people than any president in recent history. The media and the democrats are the ones that have been inciting racism by twisting the President's words and/or editing them out of clips they aired to make it appear as if he had said something which he had not. Here's two examples:

2) The lie that he called white supremacists "fine people".

Good video here which goes through the lie as it happened in real time.

It's this race baiting that is dividing America. Feeding a false narrative that their President is a racist all the time. Rarely reporting the good that he does. They twisted and misrepresented his response to George Floyd's death, even at one stage suggesting he had said George would be proud of Job Growth. It's this deliberate lies which are dividing America.

Not that it's just America. Even here on Boards I have seen users say that Trump would be happy to see black people die of Coronavirus. So the lies are being told worldwide about Trump and the only reason can be because such people want him to be seen as something he is not. Why would people want that? Well, then he won't get reelected and so the only logical conclusion is that the lies are all politically motivated.

I've address all these points elsewhere, most of which have no basis in fact, especially the attacking the disabled stuff. It's understandable though why you would see him like given how he's reported and how many people have spread lies about him to make a few quid from a book.

Absolutely he's a good man. Here's a post on another thread were I cite some notable examples of where he has shown himself to be just that. Although I'm sure, given your comments above, you will no doubt suggest that he just did those things to improve his self image or make himself look good.

Absolutely. If I were a conservative in America I would love my child looking up to Trump and seeing him stand up for law and order. He's also a very positive person and encourages people to never give up on their dreams. I'd be more worried about them looking at the democrats and the behaviour they endorse and see the violence from the rioters and the media excusing it and acting as if it is appropriate to act in that way.

You are hilarious - any more?

Trumps tactic is to say whatever he wants depending on what way the wind blows. He is perfectly capable of supporting one thing then condoning it right after.

He absolutely does not give a fu(k about anyone except Trump. And the queue of people lining up to suck him off just fuels his ego.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Brilliant to watch the meltdown with the Anti-trumpers on here, in the media both here UK and US. Great news and well deserved nomination!

There is no doubt he is a man of peace compared to the lunatics that proceeded him.

There is no doubt he is a man of peace compared to the lunatics that proceeded him.

Absolutely - Genghis Khan raped and pillaged half the world at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ha ha

He was nominated by a random right wing norwegian politician...what an honour...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

You are hilarious - any more?

Not sure what you mean.
    Trumps tactic is to say whatever he wants depending on what way the wind blows. He is perfectly capable of supporting one thing then condoning it right after.

Any examples?
    He absolutely does not give a fu(k about anyone except Trump. And the queue of people lining up to suck him off just fuels his ego.

Why did he do this then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

The Democrats are like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Trump, despite a shakey start, has proved himself to embody traditional American values and alligned himself perfectly well with the Republican party.This weird lefty ID nonsense that the democrats have adopted ( somewhat desperately it must be said), has become the laughing stock of the whole world.

So many centre left people have turned conservative when they see what has become of left politics. The reds are under the bed folks, they always were. Voters will have an existential moment at the booths when they realise America is at a crucial point in history and they will vote en masse for traditional values.

Trump to win decisively.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Biker79 wrote: »

Trump, despite a shakey start, has proved himself to embody traditional American values and alligned himself perfectly well with the Republican party.This weird lefty ID nonsense that the democrats have adopted ( somewhat desperately it must be said), has become the laughing stock of the whole world.

So many centre left people have turned conservative when they see what has become of left politics. The reds are under the bed folks, they always were. Voters will have an existential moment at the booths when they realise America is at a crucial point in history and they will vote en masse for traditional values.

Trump to win decisively.

That's the problem with the democrats, they're using people's vulnerability and standing in society for votes and then afterwards they'll kick them to the kirb like they've always done.

Action speakes louder than words, isn't that the truth of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Biker79 wrote: »

Trump to win decisively.

Don't be under the beds folks. Especially if you are in a Russian hotel. Not unless ya got yourself a good raincoat

Any examples?

Seriously - cmon - you are being a bit disingenuous if you are pretending he doesn't contradict himself pretty often..

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+contradictions

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-contradictions-213869

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

Both Parties need a good cleaning out... but that is not going to happen.

Both Parties are killing America.

Democrats are a joke at this stage (that is not to say the Republicans are not) but fielding Biden in this race is like putting a life vest on the Titanic (the ship i mean) It is never going to work.

NSAman wrote: »
    Both Parties need a good cleaning out... but that is not going to happen.

Both Parties are killing America.

Democrats are a joke at this stage (that is not to say the Republicans are not) but fielding Biden in this race is like putting a life vest on the Titanic (the ship i mean) It is never going to work.

Funny thing is after the last election I was sure the Democrats would make a break from the Obama years and back someone with no ties to that regime but no they only went and doubled down on their stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

The Dems do themselves no favours.
    Trump is going to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

If the polls are any way tight at the moment, this race is over, momentum has shifted, Biden doesn't have energy or enthusiasm out there....the Trump support is notoriously hard to poll, factor in the shift that the Defund the police movement will throw Trumps way, the lawlessness and mayhem that BLM have brought to a lot of cities, causing the surge in gun ownership...their economy is looking in much better shape than it was three months ago...you could be looking at a Republican President winning the most diverse mandate in history.

The Democrats are looking at a decade out of power...like Labour in the UK, they have succumbed to the extreme elements of their party which has mushroomed over the last few years, I don't see how the party of feminists are going to turn it around it's not in their nature to admit they got something wrong!

If the polls are any way tight at the moment, this race is over, momentum has shifted, Biden doesn't have energy or enthusiasm out there....the Trump support is notoriously hard to poll, factor in the shift that the Defund the police movement will throw Trumps way, the lawlessness and mayhem that BLM have brought to a lot of cities, causing the surge in gun ownership...their economy is looking in much better shape than it was three months ago...you could be looking at a Republican President winning the most diverse mandate in history.

The Democrats are looking at a decade out of power...like Labour in the UK, they have succumbed to the extreme elements of their party which has mushroomed over the last few years, I don't see how the party of feminists are going to turn it around it's not in their nature to admit they got something wrong!

Thing is, it's not notoriously hard to poll Trump voters. 2016 election polls were always within the margin of error as previously stated numerous times. On top of that, Biden got a bump in polls after Kenosha. Also tbh, it's a poor reflection on America when the word 'feminists' is being used as an insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Thing is, it's not notoriously hard to poll Trump voters. 2016 election polls were always within the margin of error as previously stated numerous times. On top of that, Biden got a bump in polls after Kenosha. Also tbh, it's a poor reflection on America when the word 'feminists' is being used as an insult.

Ya, I'm going to go with my own personal experience of relying on polls published in mainstream media, which contributed to my shock that Trump got elected in 2016...a shock that most of us vividly remember.

It is abundantly clear, even from here in Ireland, that the entire media industry in the US is compromised and cannot be relied upon to inform any of us in a balanced manner....

It is a poor reflection on feminists that they have given themselves a reputation for incompetence and political failure.

• Advertisement

Yeah real lack of energy off Biden to be fair won't help him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement