Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Obama gets a Nobel for diddly zip and it's the greatest thing ever.
    Obama didn't win for what he did, he won because of what he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

You should look into it a bit more and then get back to us. A week or so ago, I said that it was only a matter of time before people here start defending QAnon. You're starting to crack.

Like I said, QAnon is for the hard of thinking.

People like to tell stories to make sense of the world. With conspiracies, the details are often wrong, but there is generally some sort of substance to them.

Dismissing them because of factual errors doesn't explain why they arose in the first place..

People intuitively know when something is not quite right.

Overheal wrote: »
    It’s not technically possible to “deplete the nations average IQ.” By definition the average IQ of a population set is always 100.

That makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Biker79 wrote:
    People intuitively know when something is not quite right.

You can say that again, when a person such as trump gains a significant position of power, you know something serious is wrong

Victor Davis Hanson

A lot of time for that guy.

His interviews on the Hoover Institution YT channel are great.

So are the interviews with Stephen Kotkin, an expert on Stalin. Recommended viewing for all lefties..

• Advertisement

Biker79 wrote:
    So are the interviews with Stephen Kotkin, an expert on Stalin. Recommended viewing for all lefties..

How come?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    You can say that again, when a person such as trump gains a significant position of power, you know something serious is wrong

He was voted in by a free and fair system. The only thing that is wrong is an unwillingness to accept this.

Biker79 wrote:
    He was voted in by a free and fair system. The only thing that is wrong is an unwillingness to accept this.

'Free' and 'fair', you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

When did he win the first one?

Anyway, an emboldened Saudi Arabia, North Korea and Russia are not what the world needs right now. They are punching above their weight only because Trump likes their leaders. He even bragged about letting that towel-headed cnut get away with killing a journalist.

He'd make it a national sport if he could, we should be probably do the same here with the amount of propaganda there feeding us every day. It's like living in a CNN special at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭westdublin

Well thank god/mohammed that war is over and Trump has been able to broker a peace deal between Israel and Bahrain, I mean those two have been knocking the **** out of each other for decades and no one could ever get them to stop.

After this, the little argument between Israel and Palestine will be a piece of cake for Trump just as long as he doesn't do anything stupid to inflame the situation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Obama didn't win for what he did, he won because of what he is.

Exactly, he won it because of his skin colour.

How do win a Noble Prize because of your skin colour ?
    Are there categories that you are placed in depending how dark you are ?
    Are there multiple prizes for different shades of darkness ?

westdublin wrote: »
    How do win a Noble Prize because of your skin colour ?
    Are there categories that you are placed in depending how dark you are ?
    Are there multiple prizes for different shades of darkness ?

They obviously felt a token gesture was appropriate. You’d need to check with them regarding the different shades queries.

Harris is a ‘shoo-in’ if Biden wins. A woman and black.

They obviously felt a token gesture was appropriate. You’d need to check with them regarding the different shades queries.

Harris is a ‘shoo-in’ if Biden wins. A woman and black.

So any black person can win it ? They don't have to do anything other than being black ?
    Sounds a little made up, are you sure they are the rules ?

So any black person can win it ? They don't have to do anything other than being black ?
    Sounds a little made up, are you sure they are the rules ?

Feel free to ask them. Either way I assume they regretted it. A Nobel peace prize winner starting wars makes a mockery of the award.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    'Free' and 'fair', you serious?

Yes it is free and fair. Nobody had any issue with the system when Clinton, Obama, Bush etc.. got elected.

Feel free to ask them. Either way I assume they regretted it. A Nobel peace prize winner starting wars makes a mockery of the award.

Ive emailed them to ask about the black thing, Ill keep you posted !

Luckily for Barack he never started a war so maybe he should have received two of them, you know one for being black and one for not starting a war in 8 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Why would they give him a peace prize for the colour of his skin?

Why would they give him a peace prize for the colour of his skin?

You would need to ask them why they did it. I’m not a member.

You would need to ask them why they did it. I’m not a member.

You are the one who made the statement, the onus is on you.

• Advertisement

You are the one who made the statement, the onus is on you.

What onus? How many other newly elected US presidents have received one?

I can understand why you don’t want to admit it was tokenism but seriously?

WHY would he win it for the colour of his skin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I think Trump will win.
    He might be a psychopath and i personally don't like him, but he is the only hope America has right now against the current BLM/transgender/Metoo woke cult that is taking over the country.
    A lot of people are moving away from the left due to this and will support trump not because the like him, but because there is a need to stop the craziness.

Maybe because no other newly elected presidents deserved one :D
    But this could change when Joe is elected :p

Yes it is free and fair. Nobody had any issue with the system when Clinton, Obama, Bush etc.. got elected.

'in the quite words of the virgin mary, come again'?

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    I think Trump will win.
    He might be a psychopath and i personally don't like him, but he is the only hope America has right now against the current BLM/transgender/Metoo woke cult that is taking over the country.
    A lot of people are moving away from the left due to this and will support trump not because the like him, but because there is a need to stop the craziness.

Wow this sounds very serious, what are the ideologies of this BLM/transgender/Metoo woke cult

How and when did all these movements join forces ? Are they going to change their name to BLTM ? Sounds like a sandwich from subway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Ive emailed them to ask about the black thing, Ill keep you posted !

Luckily for Barack he never started a war so maybe he should have received two of them, you know one for being black and one for not starting a war in 8 years.

Don't think Gadaffi's toppling would have been possible without direct US involvement. There is also the argument that the Saudi's little mess in Yemen had to have US backing for it to be viable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Wow this sounds very serious, what are the ideologies of this BLM/transgender/Metoo woke cult

How and when did all these movements join forces ? Are they going to change their name to BLTM ? Sounds like a sandwich from subway.

the woke cult includes all of them, from advocating for 100 different genders to the white systemic racism crap and so on. Bulling and cancelling anyone who disagrees.
    More and more people are getting fed up with this. The democrats made the wrong decision to support this, now they seem to have changed their tune a little bit, but it's kind of late

Maybe because no other newly elected presidents deserved one :D
    But this could change when Joe is elected :p

What do you think he did to deserve it, other than being black and elected?

• Advertisement

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    the woke cult includes all of them, from advocating for 100 different genders to the white systemic racism crap and so on. Bulling and cancelling anyone who disagrees.
    More and more people are getting fed up with this. The democrats made the wrong decision to support this, now they seem to have changed their tune a little bit, but it's kind of late

Didn’t trump call for the boycott of Goodyear tyres?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement