Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Like this one:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

A plan released in conjunction with the CDC (centre for disease control). The plan goes into detail about restrictions, phases (which can go back and forth) and other important plans laid out to reopen America while "living with the virus ".

I think you will find that every government on the planet including your own has one of these plans. Like I said perpetual lockdown is over. The world has moved on. As have most people.

There seems to be a stink in air of well I'm working from home so everyone else should be too. It's not reality

Is this the same CDC that Trumps people are forcing to change reports because it makes the man baby look bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Is this the same CDC that Trumps people are forcing to change reports because it makes the man baby look bad?

It's not a report.

What direction will the discussion be pushed in next

It's not a report.

plan/report/numbers of dead

They change everything to make tan in a can look good.

"Tan in a can"

Very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Why did cuomo publicy tell Trump he wont be locking New York down when Trump said he was considering advising it.

How many deaths did he cause. The democrats have been a constant nuissance through all of this. Then they stand back and say it was Trumps fault and start rioting in covid clusters breaking i to locked struggling businesses.

Their policy is not doing what the other party are doing. Thats it, their whole strategy and way of life.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52079121

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Ah name calling the step before, lying, editing arrest videos and rioting, the circle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Aren't you woke people supposed to be against name calling, body shaming and all?
    the usual double standards i guess

Thing is, there's not an attributable increase from the protests. Protesters also tended to wear masks which Trump supporters have not, including at his rallies(RIP Herman Cain). Trump also egged on militias that were protesting state lockdowns.

As expected you are not informed.

When US went into lock down numbers where significantly decreasing, then BLM took over and that's when you see the numbers rising again.
    Historical data is available on Worldometer for you do the homework

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Aren't you woke people supposed to be against name calling, body shaming and all?
    the usual double standards i guess

I wouldn't call Trump's overuse of fake tan "body shaming"....

I wouldn't call Trump's overuse of fake tan "body shaming"....

but you would have no issue name calling someone for the colour of his skin
    Are you woke people all racists or is just you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

We've already established why its practical for Trump to wear light makeup. Its due to high levels of media exposure.

He's one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Which is in his terms an investment. He protects his investment by being presentable for the cameras.

Its straightforward good business. Perhaps something lefties will struggle to grasp?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

I actually stay clear of any man or woman that puts that much fake tan on. Wtf like.

ollkiller wrote: »
    I actually stay clear of any man or woman that puts that much fake tan on. Wtf like.

It's his body and his choice at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Biker79 wrote: »
    We've already established why its practical for Trump to wear light makeup. Its due to high levels of media exposure.

He's one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Which is in his terms an investment. He protects his investment by being presentable for the cameras.

Its straightforward good business. Perhaps something lefties will struggle to grasp?

Why is he obese so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Why is he obese so?

Fat shaming now?

It's his body and his choice at the end of the day.

I never said he can't put it on. I said I stay away from people that put that much tan on. Tbh any tan is ridiculous. To me it shows a level of fakeness. But that's just me.

If you put on some hand moisturiser on you don't fill the bath up and dive into it. The amount he puts on makes him look ridiculous. But hey each to their own.

You can't see a difference between a person who is so vain that they glaze themselves in fake tan and an actual person's skin colour?

Plenty of people who are famous and his age who aren't orange... Joe Biden isn't orange...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Fat shaming now?

Fact shaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Fact shaming.

Yeah, where are you doing that? Not this thread anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Not that it matters.

What does matter are values ( whats important ), policies ( the framework to implement values ) and character ( the personal ability to implement policies )

Ignoring these while focusing on someones appearance...well....as Churchill once said :

' The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average (woke) voter '

Not that it matters.

What does matter are values ( whats important ), policies ( the framework to implement values ) and character ( the personal ability to implement policies )

Ignoring these while focusing on someones appearance...well....as Churchill once said :

' The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average (woke) voter '

It's somewhat ironic that you're so disparaging about the intelligence of certain groups while pushing a quote that isn't Churchill's....
    https://winstonchurchill.org/publications/finest-hour/finest-hour-141/red-herrings-famous-quotes-churchill-never-said/

Equally fascinating is that you seem to be pushing McCarthyist conspiracies about 'Marxists' in US politics in the year 2020.

You can't see a difference between a person who is so vain that they glaze themselves in fake tan and an actual person's skin colour?

Plenty of people who are famous and his age who aren't orange... Joe Biden isn't orange...

So, you have an issue with the colour of his makeup then?
    I'm just genuinely asking here because a previous poster had no issue making fun of his orange skin tone which to me is as offensive as insulting any other skin tone

I'm just genuinely asking here because a previous poster had no issue making fun of his orange skin tone which to me is as offensive as insulting any other skin tone

Your mistaking natural skin tone with Trumps fake skin tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

"Genuinely asking" why a grown man decides to dress up as an oompa-loompa, and then conflating it with racism.

The answer is that you're either nasty, or of low IQ, come back which one and either you can be explained the answer in simple terms for a simpleton (IQ shaming?), or you can just be nasty in all posts, and stop pretending to hide it behind some faux concern for the orange tellytubby who's health and mental awareness are putting a nation at risk.

Your mistaking natural skin tone with Trumps fake skin tone.

it's his color of choice, and nobody who advocates for equality should have a reason to diminish someone else's color

it's his color of choice, and nobody who advocates for equality should have a reason to diminish someone else's color

He looks ridiculous and nobody who advocates for free speech should have a reason to diminish someone else's opinion.

See....two can play that game ;)

astrofool wrote: »
    "Genuinely asking" why a grown man decides to dress up as an oompa-loompa, and then conflating it with racism.

The answer is that you're either nasty, or of low IQ, come back which one and either you can be explained the answer in simple terms for a simpleton (IQ shaming?), or you can just be nasty in all posts, and stop pretending to hide it behind some faux concern for the orange tellytubby who's health and mental awareness are putting a nation at risk.

personal insults really?
    ..speaking about IQ

He looks ridiculous and nobody who advocates for free speech should have a reason to diminish someone else's opinion.

See....two can play that game ;)

More personal attacks
    See why people don't take you guys seriously?

If you want o advocate for what you think is right, you need to walk the walk.
    There is no coherence with your posts, one post is about equality and respect, the next post is about making fun of someone's tan.

• Advertisement

personal insults really?
    ..speaking about IQ

In fairness, you called me racist because I criticised Trump's vanity.. it was a pretty stupid sand insulting remark.. Trump's fake tan has nothing to do with race.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement