Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

You would trust a man accused of sexual assault by more than 20 women, and who also had Close relations with Jeffrey Epstein, over someone who at worst has been described as a creep.

You are a terrible parent.

This is what you are dealing with.
    Say you dont trust biden, and the personal insults start coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ill tell ya now.

America is ****ed.

Biden isnt the answer, neither is another 4 years.

Trump will most likely win here. Politically America is in the toilet.

If Trump wins there are good chances to see a more effective approach to stop the riots. America needs to go back to normal as quickly as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    If Trump wins there are good chances to see a more effective approach to stop the riots. America needs to go back to normal as quickly as possible

Neither Trump nor Biden is the leader they need.

Biden is probably the lesser of two evils.

Whoever wins has a massive task at hand on many fronts and I dont think either are capable.

BLM is responsible for spreading Covid,

careful now......dont want to be called racist for highlighting how mass gatherings during a global pandemic is idiotic in the least.

Overheal wrote: »
    I don't take stock in youtube comments, or most comments sections in general, especially when we have government agencies, even from this administration, and from Republicans, warning us about clearly interference on such platforms from foreign countries.

As I watch this interview I imagine she will say she supports protests, and will not mention any support of rioting.

True enough, I didn't hear a single word in support of riots. How is this evidence of supporting riots "very openly?"

Everybody else heard that very clearly obviously. The comments are overwhelmingly negative towards her statements and how she describes the importance of these riots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

That's selective. The poster didn't simply express distrust of Biden, but of placing more trust in Trump than Biden with said user's (hypothetical) daughter, which is a distinctly different statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

There's smoke alright if you create enough fires lad.

He created enough fires alright. I've consistently said Biden is a terrible candidate. You're defending a guy accused of 22 allegations of sexual misconduct and rape. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Everybody else heard that very clearly obviously. The comments are overwhelmingly negative towards her statements and how she describes the importance of these riots

Again, I take zero heed in argumentum ad populum, most especially when it pertains to the youtube comments section, which is a cesspool for abuse and bot accounts.

Fact is, you can't pull a single quote from that interview and tell me that it is support of rioting. Protesting and rioting are not one and the same.

careful now......dont want to be called racist for highlighting how mass gatherings during a global pandemic is ifiotic in the least.

apparently Covid doesn't spread during BLM gatherings and it potentially can be defeated by setting buildings on fire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

If you are a Biden supporter you are loved but if you are a Trump supporter you are hated, fairly easy to see that.

• Advertisement

Again, I take zero heed in argumentum ad populum, most especially when it pertains to the youtube comments section, which is a cesspool for abuse and bot accounts.

Fact is, you can't pull a single quote from that interview and tell me that it is support of rioting. Protesting and rioting are not one and the same.

i provided the evidence. you can do whatever you want with it
    vast majority of watchers obviously heard very well what you didnt' seem to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

careful now......dont want to be called racist for highlighting how mass gatherings during a global pandemic is idiotic in the least.

Kinda like Trumps Tulsa rally yeah?!

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

That's selective. The poster didn't simply express distrust of Biden, but of placing more trust in Trump than Biden with said user's (hypothetical) daughter, which is a distinctly different statement.

Wrong , another lie on here.

The original poster said he trusted trump more than biden.

It was one of his abusers that brought up the "daughter". The initial posted made no mention of a daughter.

This is typical of the agenda on here, Why let the truth get in the way or your clear agenda.
    Go back and read the posts you completely read wrong.

apparently Covid doesn't spread during BLM gatherings and it potentially can be defeated by setting buildings on fire

I've yet to see any reporting of any BLM superspreader events. These protests are most normally attended by those in compliance with reasonably safe practices of wearing masks. The Sturgis motorcycle rally, for instance, had very poor mask compliance and became a superspreader event, as did Trump's Tulsa rally which was both held indoors, without masks, and with compressed seating despite an availability of empty seats for the crowd to distance to.

ollkiller wrote: »
    He created enough fires alright. I've consistently said Biden is a terrible candidate. You're defending a guy accused of 22 allegations of sexual misconduct and rape. That tells me all I need to know about you.

I haven't defended anyone I'm just not picking sides I'll let a court of law decide whether he's guilty or not as it should be. If we start deciding that men are guilty due to allegations alone then a lot of innocent men would be in jail right now.

Biden is terrible candidate according to you but you'd still vote for him over Trump right?

i provided the evidence. you can do whatever you want with it
    vast majority of watchers obviously heard very well what you didnt' seem to hear

Again, that many bots/people on youtube thought they heard Harris support *rioting* does not chance the empirical evidence, which is the interview itself.

I wasn't sure I'd need to lecture about this but here we go:

f32b722ea7888d7d88b9c4fe09d2b64f.jpg
    1b1297018312cafb98824b5d7f7edebd.png
    Bandwagon-Fallacy.jpg

Wrong , another lie on here.

The original poster said he trusted trump more than biden.

It was one of his abusers that brought up the "daughter". The initial posted made no mention of a daughter.

This is typical of the agenda on here, Why let the truth get in the way or your clear agenda.
    Go back and read the posts you completely read wrong.

He was directly responding to such a question.

You're not being intellectually honest here.

If you are a Biden supporter you are loved but if you are a Trump supporter you are hated, fairly easy to see that.

dont forget, the people are morons for voting for trump, but miraculously if the people who voted for trump last time now vote for boring biden, they are no longer idiots, no longer racists, etc.

amazing that isn't it ?

Then the democrats, supporters of the riots, enhanmcing the spreading of covid though the mass gatherings, try to act like they have some moral superiority.

you could not make this up....

I will probably be personally insulted, called a troll, or a racist supporter etc now for highlight the hypocrisy and double standards.

I haven't defended anyone I'm just not picking sides I'll let a court of law decide whether he's guilty or not as it should be. If we start deciding that men are guilty due to allegations alone then a lot of innocent men would be in jail right now.

Biden is terrible candidate according to you but you'd still vote for him over Trump right?

They are both poor candidates, but they are the 2 in the race.

And between the 2, Biden is the better choice. By far.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

I've yet to see any reporting of any BLM superspreader events. These protests are most normally attended by those in compliance with reasonably safe practices of wearing masks.

Lock down means you stay at home.

We did that in Europe and it worked
    US did that alright until the BLM protests took over

• Advertisement

Indeed they are both poor candidates but I'd pick Trump over Biden any day.

I will probably be personally insulted, called a troll, or a racist supporter etc now for highlight the hypocrisy and double standards.

Yes, you are a very brave martyr. :rolleyes:

He was directly responding to such a question.

You're not being intellectually honest here.

and ?

You were caught lying, and trying to infer the initial poster said something he did not say.

You blatantly lied, and now in a pathetic attempt to backtrack you are mentioning the response which came AFTER.

your inference, and twisting of the reply to imply the initial poster said something, he did not say has shown the levels you will go to.

Lock down means you stay at home.

We did that in Europe and it worked
    US did that alright until the BLM protests took over

There were public protests well before then, sorry. George Gloyds death was May 25 and nationwide protests had been occuring since April. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_anti-lockdown_protests

Trying to argue "BLM started it" is plainly inaccurate.

Not only Biden is the weaker candidate. His voters are the same people behind cancel culture, looting, racism against white people, de-funding the police, gender identity culture, and so on

and ?

You were caught lying, and trying to infer the initial poster said something he did not say.

You blatantly lied, and now in a pathetic attempt to backtrack you are mentioning the response which came AFTER.

your inference, and twisting of the reply to imply the initial poster said something, he did not say has shown the levels you will go to.

No lies involved, he was asked if he would trust his daughter with Trump. He responded he would trust Trump more than Biden. Again, I fail to see how you can't follow along here, without a deliberate lapse in intellectual honesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

This is the absolute biggest collection of absolute **** on the internet right now. Everytime I check in, I hope it gets better, but somehow it just keeps getting worse. Is there some sort of prize for winning the race to the bottom?

dont forget, the people are morons for voting for trump, but miraculously if the people who voted for trump last time now vote for boring biden, they are no longer idiots, no longer racists, etc.

amazing that isn't it ?

Then the democrats, supporters of the riots, enhanmcing the spreading of covid though the mass gatherings, try to act like they have some moral superiority.

This ****e keeps getting said, but I have yet to see any evidence that anyone came out in support of riots. Please provide some.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

amazing that isn't it ?

Useful idiots. if they can be persuaded not to vote for a terrible president and a horrible human being then they have a road back to atonement. Prodigal sons.

• Advertisement

This ****e keeps getting said, but I have yet to see any evidence that anyone came out in support of riots. Please provide some.

There is an insipid effort to equate the two.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement