Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Exactement.

Get out Frenchie.

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    No that's not what he said. What he said is in your own quote. You can read it

For someone alleging earlier Harris openly supported rioting when she said nothing of the sort, your quote here is high irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Overheal wrote: »
    Get out Frenchie.

Pardonnez moi.

Pardonnez moi.

Ferme la bouche! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

Get out Frenchie.

You can't call people that here. It may cause upset

• Advertisement

No that's not what he said. What he said is in your own quote. You can read it

Nope. It's exactly what he/she said. I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt given how outlandish the concept is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

For someone alleging earlier Harris openly supported rioting when she said nothing of the sort, your quote here is high irony.

Must be very loud inside your echo chamber if you couldn't hear her words in support of the riots in the video i posted.

Dozens of posters in the comment section heard them very clearly

Must be very loud inside your echo chamber if you couldn't hear her words in support of the riots in the video i posted.

Again, that however many bots/plebs say they "heard it," I didn't hear one solitary comment in the interview in support of rioting or looting. I heard support of protests. I think you fully understand this, but are going to remain implacable.

"Dozens of posters in the comment section"

Again, that however many bots/plebs say they "heard it," I didn't hear one solitary comment in the interview in support of rioting or looting. I heard support of protests. I think you fully understand this, but are going to remain implacable.

it's not even the only video where she does that, do a little search
    Kamala supported the riots when she thought this could help her with the votes. Turns out people were revolted by it, and she had to change her tune
    Great people you are supporting LOL

• Advertisement

"Dozens of posters in the comment section"

do you think your opinions on this board are more relevant that other's opinion on another board? that's intereting

He was getting annoyed at people commenting on Trump's overuse of fake tan earlier. Apparently akin to racism..

do you think your opinions on this board are more relevant that other's opinion on another board? that's intereting

In what way does it interest you?

it's not even the only video where she does that, do a little search
    Kamala supported the riots when she thought this could help her with the votes. Turns out people were revolted by it, and she had to change her tune
    Great people you are supporting LOL

It's your claim, it's your burden of proof.

I have provided links to Biden directly condemning rioting, looting and violence. Here is a link to Harris doing the same:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1300171291698376706?s=20

It is up to you to prove your claim that Harris 'openly supports' violence, rioting, and looting. I'm afraid if your first attempt at providing evidence was your prime exhibit, that nothing else you present will wind up being open support of such either.

You tried to demonstrate a matter of fact by pointing out a comments section full of... opinions.

Many people in Newton's time didn't think gravity was a real thing, that didn't make gravity a hoax.

Similarly, several anonymous accounts on youtube confusing Kamala expressing support/understanding of Protests with a support of Rioting does not demonstrate that what she said was, as you claimed, open support of Rioting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

FFS.

Is that it, is that the benchmark for factual evidence?

That Harris tweet is comical in fairness..

Jesus..

That Harris tweet is comical in fairness..

Jesus..

What's the punchline?

What's the punchline?

I think that tweet is..

I think that tweet is..

How?

• Advertisement

How?

**Laughs maniacally**

A joke requiring review of half an hour of footage doesn't seem like a particularly effective laugh.

On the shortest of the 3, I don't see the problem with it? She clearly expresses understanding for why people protest, and simultaneously makes a categorical distinction between protesting and rioting/looting/violence. So I ask again, what's the punchline here and how? Pretty telling you cant illustrate as much in your own words.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Biden getting his numbers mixed up again. Incredibly sad to see a man of his years go down like this. I guess it's a catch 22 for the Democrats, keep him hidden away and people won't vote for a guy afraid to talk, let him speak and people will still not vote for him because he looks weak and mixed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3pe_yVNIJQ

Oh Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Biden getting his numbers mixed up again. Incredibly sad to see a man of his years go down like this. I guess it's a catch 22 for the Democrats, keep him hidden away and people won't vote for a guy afraid to talk, let him speak and people will still not vote for him because he looks weak and mixed up.

Oh Joe.

Mixing up the state of Michigan's numbers with military numbers and after making a mess of the figures at beginning.

Ol Joe.
    End quote

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Oh Joe.

Ah sure it's not as if it's happened before or anything like this is just a once off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Oh yes, mixing his numbers up. Unfit for President.

Maybe we can get Trump to regale us once again of the story about the airports and the confederacy, so we can understand how a true president acts.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Maybe we can get Trump to regale us once again of the story about the airports and the confederacy, so we can understand how a true president acts.

If Trump was making the mistakes consistently you might have a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Has Trump claimed that a black man invented the lightbulb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

It's not just the regular verbal mistakes, it is the way he acts, sometimes walks, the facial expressions, etc etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement