Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

This is old territory..

We've already established Trumps unique manner of speaking is due to his NY colloquialisms, along with the occasional gaffe plus the odd bout of trolling directed at some hostile journalists. His ability to riff off the cuff for hours on end and be genuinely funny, means he cannot be suffering from any particular cognitive decline.

Biden on the other hand...you gotta feel sorry for the chap. Despite being in obvious poor mental shape, he's been wheeled out of his garden to take one last crack on the chin for the team. If they can use him just to get over the line, that's all they need...he can then pop his cloggs for all they care...or perhaps..he'll just find an excuse to resign.

Then Harris will step up and AOC will appear out of the woodwork for the VP role.

Except that nightmarish scenario wont unfold (phew) coz Trump will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Overheal wrote: »
    You tried to demonstrate a matter of fact by pointing out a comments section full of... opinions.

Many people in Newton's time didn't think gravity was a real thing, that didn't make gravity a hoax.

Similarly, several anonymous accounts on youtube confusing Kamala expressing support/understanding of Protests with a support of Rioting does not demonstrate that what she said was, as you claimed, open support of Rioting.

LOL

Kama Harris supports the riots. Period
    She may have changed her tune after realizing how negatively it was impacting her popularity. But unfortunately for her the videos are there for everyone to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Biker79 wrote: »
    This is old territory..

We've already established Trumps unquie manner of speaking is due to his NY colloquialisms, along with the occasional gaffe plus the odd bout of trolling directed at some hostile journalists. His ability to riff off the cuff for hours on end and be genuinely funny, means he cannot be suffering from any particular cognitive decline.

Biden on the other hand...you gotta feel sorry for the chap. Despite being in obvious poor mental shape, he's been wheeled out of his garden to take one last crack on the chin for the team. If they can use him just to get over the line, that's all they need...he can then pop his cloggs for all they care...or perhaps..he'll just find an excuse to resign.

Then Harris will step up and AOC will appear out of the woodwork for the VP role.

I couldnt have said it better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

MadYaker wrote: »
    What's you opinion on Trumps performance in this interview?

I don't have the time to be watching the full 37 minute interview but, I've seen some exerts of it and he could have done better in it for sure.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    There is a big difference
    Trump has an attitude and not giving a **** and mixes up stuff
    Biden is struggling with health, he couldn't handle a debate with Trump and that;s why he should not be running for president

Slurring your words isn’t ‘mixing up stuff’ and ‘not giving a f*ck’.

Stop discussing in bad faith. You’re as big a liar as Trump is.

Biden will kick Trumps arse in the debates. Again you actually didn’t pay any attention to anything outside of Trumpland. Only 6 months ago Biden wiped the floor with Bernie Sanders.

Twice the Obama campaign was saved by Biden’s ability to debate. He was making gaffes 12 years ago (to the point of him and Obama falling out on many occasions) but when it came to one-on-one debating, Biden rose above everyone because he is the best in the business.

You are in for a rude awakening but it will make no difference because you will put your fingers in your ears and deny, deny and deny, possibly some deflection in there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭westdublin

Despicable person who is clearly only interested in himself.

The Professor can't do that, because he is making up stuff
    I read your original post and you never said what he is accusing you of saying.
    The part about obese people was in his post, not in yours.
    And he knows that

Since he's already done debates with people who are able to debate, can't see any problems doing it. Sure it's on in less than 2 weeks. Everyone was claiming he wasn't going to go. You guys are fierce into conspiracies.

westdublin wrote: »

No no he’s misunderstood.

I couldnt have said it better

It's a colloquialism to entirely misrepresent covid stats while entirely misunderstanding them? It's a colloquialism to refer to the performance of the US air force before flight had been achieved?

This is old territory..

We've already established Trumps unique manner of speaking is due to his NY colloquialisms, along with the occasional gaffe plus the odd bout of trolling directed at some hostile journalists. His ability to riff off the cuff for hours on end and be genuinely funny, means he cannot be suffering from any particular cognitive decline.

Hmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

This is old territory..

I guess you didn't watch the interview then? I can't wait to read more pathetic excuses and denial when Trump loses the debates spectacularly. What is so scary about reality that you have to build this fantasy for yourself?

I mean, he's old but he seems fairly alright to me. I know you'll just ignore this but ill post it anyway.

They forgot to include that he "allegedly" called soldiers suckers and losers. There's no proof that he did say those things it was just another fake news hit piece from the MSM.

Now those allegations from that fake news hit piece are being used in that video. There's no surprises there though, as people and organisations will go to any lengths to smear Trump's good name in a vain attempt to tarnish his public image and reputation.

I don't have the time to be watching the full 37 minute interview but, I've seen some exerts of it and he could have done better in it for sure.

It's sunday afternoon and you're posting on boards. Do yourself a favour and watch the whole thing. People watching clips is part of the problem with politics now. If you want to be properly informed you have to take the time to asses both candidates properly otherwise you can't form a proper opinion and your views are more likely to be biased.

They forgot to include that he "allegedly" called soldiers suckers and losers. There's no proof that he did say those things it was just another fake news hit piece from the MSM.

Now those allegations from that fake news hit piece are being used in that video. There's no surprises there though, as people and organisations will go to any lengths to smear Trump's good name in a vain attempt to tarnish his public image and reputation.

Oh poor Trump, we can't be having anyone being critical of him or his good name ( co defendant in a rape case of a minor ) but not a word about the amount of people dying due to his abject failure to protect his people.

Remember a 9-11 every 3 days !!!!!

I've seen enough Biden footage to recognize serious mental issues. Which are corroborated by some folks more knowledgeable than me.

Trump has always ' not given a f**k ' in his style - its part of his authenticity. Now there's a word you rarely find ascribed to politicians....certainly democrats.

Mind you, I totally understand how this brash NY mannerism can upset people of a delicate disposition. NYers are renowned for their no nonsense delivery.

Good for Trump for not softening his edges to suit the fragile Woke brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

it's generally accepted that Biden is struggling with the aftermath of brain surgery, he even talked about it

Mini strokes anyone?

Oh poor Trump, we can't be having anyone being critical of him or his good name ( co defendant in a rape case of a minor ) but not a word about the amount of people dying due to his abject failure to protect his people.

Remember a 9-11 every 3 days !!!!!

People can be as critical as they want but, in this case the criticism of him which states that he called soldiers losers and suckers is not true as there is zero proof that he did say those things and it should rightly be called out for the fake news that it is.

The most awful attempt at a hatchet job I think Ive ever seen.

Did he use the Simpsons for a template I wonder?

https://youtu.be/IjE1vFwYvfE

I've seen enough Biden footage to recognize serious mental issues. Which are corroborated by some folks more knowledgeable than me.

Trump has always ' not given a f**k ' in his style - its part of his authenticity. Now there's a word you rarely find ascribed to politicians....certainly democrats.

Mind you, I totally understand how this brash NY mannerism can upset people of a delicate disposition. NYers are renowned for their no nonsense delivery.

Lol I knew you would ignore it. Pathetic, I guess your another poster who im better off ignoring since you aren't interested in a debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Which "folks more knowledgeable" than you have corroborated your recognition of Biden's "mental issues".?

• Advertisement

People can be as critical as they want but, in this case the criticism of him which states that he called soldiers losers and suckers is not true as there is zero proof that he did say those things and it should rightly be called out for the fake news that it is.

From a source that even himself loves and uses all the time so what's good for the goose is good for the....well you know how it ends

The most awful attempt at a hatchet job I think Ive ever seen.

Did he use the Simpsons for a template I wonder?

https://youtu.be/IjE1vFwYvfE

Glad to see you even watched it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

Lol - It *could* be said there a few fragile snowflakes on this thread as well if I recall.

I wouldn't dare say that tho - wouldn't want more action of course, and I do have to soften my edges after all.

"fragile Woke brigade"

Is this from the same people who brought you :
    Its the essence of masculinity to wear so much makeup
    Trying to hurt an American company who wouldn't allow its staff wear political emblems
    Calling for a reporter to be sacked as she reported something he didnt like ?

From a source that even himself loves and uses all the time so what's good for the goose is good for the....well you know how it ends

Senior nameless official it's so convenient that we're never told who the source is and the reason we don't know who the source is, is because there is no source and it's fake news. Once again just because another organisation says it's true doesn't make it true especially when there is zero proof of the allegations that were made.

“A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority.”

Erm, you're the guy who believes there's an elaborate Marxist conspiracy against Trump and that he's a symbol of virility? That would not make me the most trusting of your assessments of anything..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

Trumps ego is as fragile as anything out there. I don't think he will loose, but hope he does purely for the aftermath - it will be carnage.

Senior nameless official it's so convenient that we're never told who the source is and the reason we don't know who the source is, is because there is no source and it's fake news. Once again just because another organisation says it's true doesn't make it true especially when there is zero proof of the allegations that were made.

“A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority.”

“A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority.”[/QUOTE]

This is actually a perfect description of the last 4 years so thanks for that, its nice to seem some people finally start to realise the crock they have been sold

Another who doesn’t understand that inside sources are very rarely named.

Actually you do. There have been unnamed sources for decades. They are pivotal to allowing the media to do its job. You know this, but you choose to spew the bile that Trump does about outlets that don’t like him because he’s a fragile snowflake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

You know that the #IMPOTUS was lying when he claimed to have been there and helped out? You ok with that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement