Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who thinks Trump will win?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

364 million of them.

So sad :'(

It's heartbreaking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,909 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Seems theres sad news from the dodgey democrats the last few days.

364 million US dollars has been donated to them by very rich unemployed people who have no sources of wealth. Thats a million dollars a day(if we take christmas day off) coming into the party through untraceable donations. Thats only whats found so far.

Who is giving crooked Hilary and sleepy Joe all this money and doesnt want anybody to know about it.

Is it Russia?
    Is it some oil company wanting them to start a war somewhere?
    Is it some oil company that wants to evict farmers across a rural state in the US to run a pipeline through?
    Is it Cartel drug dealers ensuring they have a safe smuggling route once the dems are running the borders?

We dont know. I suggest anybody who doesnt see a problem with this to watch a documentary called Clinton Cash. Its very saddening watching it.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

You guys have got nothing. It's literally 2020. Hillary, by her own admission, stopped being relevant 4 years ago.

You guys have got nothing. It's literally 2020. Hillary, by her own admission, stopped being relevant 4 years ago.

I for one am saddened by it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,261 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

kenmm wrote: »
    I for one am saddened by it all.

Thoughts and prayers x

Young guy now riled up by the people in opposition telling him its right to go out and shoot two sherrifs sat in theor car.

Seriously tho - what does this even mean?

• Advertisement

MadYaker wrote: »
    Thoughts and prayers x

I need a hug and some nice biscuits, but I will be ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

If Hillary can bring in so much money she is far from being irrelevant

Mic 1972 wrote: »

Did you just wake up from a coma or something? It’s 2020 Hillary isn’t running for election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭NSAman

Did you just wake up from a coma or something? It’s 2020 Hillary isn’t running for election.

Then why is she sticking her nose in? Of course she is relevant...power corrupts and she is totally corrupted. DEMs know how to extract cash very easily, I mean, there are bills to pay and lifestyles to be maintained...

If they had chosen ANYONE apart from that “wan” we wouldn’t have the tango’ed eeejit we have now.

Mic 1972 wrote: »

Lets' talk about things that are more relevant than Hillary.
    • Donald Trump downplaying Covid-19 as circa 200,000 Americans die from it in approx 6 months.
    • Donald Trump pulling America out of the Paris Accord as Iowa loses 1/3 of it's crops to a storm in August, and California is once again seeing horrific effects of wildfire, both events exacerbated by humans impact on the climate.
    • Donald Trump being played by Kim Jong-Un.
    • Donald Trump increasing instability in the the Middle East by pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal.
    • Donald Trump undermining the work of the Global Health System by cutting funding to the WHO.
    • Donald Trump calling dead American soldiers losers for having died in a war.
    • Donald Trump using force and tear gas on American citizens exercising their first Amendment rights.
    • Donald Trump inciting violence and division across America.

Which of these topics would you like to discuss today?

• Advertisement

NSAman wrote: »

If they had chosen ANYONE apart from that “wan” we wouldn’t have the tango’ed eeejit we have now.

Easy now, some people get very snoflakey with name calling.

You are only allowed to do it if you are a tough talking New Yorker.
    If you are from NYC then I of course apologise.

• Donald Trump inciting violence and division across America.

Not that one, it's obviously fake news - he's a man of peace! Probably nominated again while I was writing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Lets' talk about things that are more relevant than Hillary.
    • Donald Trump being played by Kim Jong-Un.

Not that one anyway. Maybe have a look at the Pyongyang Joint Declaration of September 2018 then edit your list.

North Korea tested missiles throughout Obama's presidency. Nothing was done. Obama was worried about a movie coming out. It might upset the koreans

Trumps first term he had a historic meeting with kim Jong Un which led to an end of the testing and posturing. 3 months after the meeting the Korean peninsula leaders came together and signed a ground breaking agreement.

Trump politics works.

I still don’t know what covfefe means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That feels like it was a decade ago.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Not that one anyway. Maybe have a look at the Pyongyang Joint Declaration of September 2018 then edit your list.

Haha. You either came down in the last shower or you think everyone else did.

Faugheen wrote: »
    Haha. You either came down in the last shower or you think everyone else did.

Abuse and insults dont make up for ignorance.
    Educate yourself. Its never too late

https://www.ncnk.org/node/1633

Lol.

Article 1
    How Kim Jong Un ‘Played’ Donald Trump

Article 2
    Kim has ridden Trump like a pony.

Article 3
    Kim Jong Un Played Trump Like a Fiddle

Article 4
    North Korea's Kim Jong Un Makes 'a Fool' of Donald Trump 'Every Day,'

Educate yourself. Its never too late

I don't think the existence of the agreement is what is in question here..

Look at your sources. Lol

Here read something without pictures in it

• Advertisement

Lol

Here read something without pictures in it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trumps first term he had a historic meeting with kim Jong Un which led to an end of the testing and posturing. 3 months after the meeting the Korean peninsula leaders came together and signed a ground breaking agreement.

Trump politics works.

Patently not true Article from this summer.
    North Korea Vows to Boost Nuclear Program, Saying U.S. Diplomacy Failed

You can take it as some sort of a positive that even though you are stuck in 2018, there's another lad here who still thinks it is 2016.

i don't know what a tracker mortgage is

That feels like it was a decade ago.

Patently not true Article from this summer.

You can take it as some sort of a positive that even though you are stuck in 2018, there's another lad here who still thinks it is 2016.

I think you are only missing an article from "now this" to complete your collection

I think you are only missing an article from "now this" to complete your collection

Why don't you find us an article from 2020 that says how well it's working out.

Why don't you find us an article from 2020 that says how well it's working out.

Does this count?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/weapons-what-weapons-secret-factory-stokes-north-korean-nuclear-threat-dtz77lq8l

Too lefty?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Hillary is openly endorsing Biden and has offered support in "any way she can"
    While you catch up on what's going on with the American election campaign try to learn some manners in the process

Its exactly this holier than thou attitude that will push people to the far right

EDIT - I mean manners - on this thread - its laughable!

Bloomberg to spend "at least 100 million dollars " in Florida to try and get Joe Biden over the line.

Bloomberg has already wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on his own failed campaign. Bloomberg ran because he had "concerns " about Bidens abilities and skills to run for president.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,064 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Bloomberg to spend "at least 100 million dollars " in Florida to try and get Joe Biden over the line.

Bloomberg has already wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on his own failed campaign. Bloomberg ran because he had "concerns " about Bidens abilities and skills to run for president.

It's in his wider business interest that Biden wins.

Bloomberg is a solid free market guy, real 1980s New York business man at heart.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement