Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

ELM327 wrote: »
    His uncomfortable grabs and kisses are well known.
    Google image search is your friend.

maxresdefault.jpg

I hadn't seen that one :eek: The poor child looks so uncomfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

The more moderate Biden voters are bailing out paedophiles. Trumps elite squad of best riot control officers will be given free run for a few weeks.

Curfews in problem areas.

No more mob rule.

If Trump wins I'd expect the kid gloves to come off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

You mean like Trump and Epstein.

Clinton and Epstein more like. Aeroplane chums.

The meltdowns will be even more spectacular than 4 years ago if he does get a second term!

You'd fear for the mental stability of many on here if Trump wins. I could care less which way it goes but it is very funny observing the utter insanity of a liberal meltdown. Will be epic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

The whole 'Who's a bigger pervert?' thing is kinda irrelevant.

By and large, the people who actually vote in elections are older and skew to the centre.

The whole fascist Antifa/BLM thing is so extreme in one direction that any canditate not explicitly condemning it in the strongest terms has not got a chance.

I am not that old but I remember when being on the left meant standing for common sense but now the lunatics run the asylum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

John Doe1 wrote: »
    The whole 'Who's a bigger pervert?' thing is kinda irrelevant.

By and large, the people who actually vote in elections are older and skew to the centre.

The whole fascist Antifa/BLM thing is so extreme in one direction that any canditate not explicitly condemning it in the strongest terms has not got a chance.

I am not that old but I remember when being on the left meant standing for common sense but now the lunatics run the asylum

It's not unlike the Labour Party in the UK...they succumbed to the radicals and the electorate absolutely hammered them for it...hammered the Lib Dems for the same reasons!!

The fact that the media have suffered the same fate is what is causing this atmosphere of intolerance and mis information.

Identity Politics, in all it's forms, has proven to be a commercial disaster, a political disaster and a cultural disaster!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

You mean like Trump and Epstein.

There is no Trump & Epstein - only the liberals could convince themselves there was.

He frequented Mar-a-Lago sometimes (but so did many of the rich and famous) and Trump gave him a backhanded compliment once. That's about the long and short of anything that could be used to suggest they were great pals.

On the other hand there is lots to suggest that Trump had prevented Epstein abusing other girls given that he kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago for trying to pick up one young girl who worked there and a lawyer for the victims is on record also as saying Trump was one of the only people in the public eye who tried to help him bring Epstein to justice back when the girls first came forward and he was having doors slammed in his face:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

It's not unlike the Labour Party in the UK...they succumbed to the radicals and the electorate absolutely hammered them for it...hammered the Lib Dems for the same reasons!!

The fact that the media have suffered the same fate is what is causing this atmosphere of intolerance and mis information.

Identity Politics, in all it's forms, has proven to be a commercial disaster, a political disaster and a cultural disaster!!!!

I agree with everything you said there.

I'm 30 and being on the left when i was in college was about opposing unjust wars, opposing the bankers who left us in a financial catastrophe but now its basically "**** you, straight white man"

I'm 30 and being on the left when i was in college was about opposing unjust wars, opposing the bankers who left us in a financial catastrophe but now its basically "**** you, straight white man"

You could see how the left was starting to turn extreme around the time of the occupy wall street movement. Then the extinction rebellion and now dressing up in black and attacking businesses, people, police, burning the United states flag etc.

It's all gone wrong. It's been allowed to grow out of control. A second term Trump is needed to restore law and order for the average American

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

What's funny here is claims like this have been going in for way, way longer than the 10 years since you were in college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

It's all gone wrong. It's been allowed to grow out of control. A second term Trump is needed to restore law and order for the average American

This is why a lot of people will vote for him because they believe that he will sort out this mess and restore law and order to the streets of every American city!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

This is why a lot of people will vote for him because they believe that he will sort out his mess and restore law and order to the streets of every American city!

Is this not happening on his watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Russian hotel room thing was made up, it was proven the dems knew it was baloney when it was being reported but used it anyway.
    You're pulling wombats out of your arse. Show your proof.

When shown this the dem supporters talked about how creepy Trump is, who they would rather babysit their children then when the heat died down went back to saying he was peed on in Russia again.

Digusting. Look at his wife and how happy she is. Why would he be in russian hotel rooms or raping 50 women a week. He has been a public figure for generations but only now do these women come forward. During the election months. With the help of the democratic party.
    Melania? Happy? You're pulling more wombats. She won't him touch her, she sleeps in a different room and took 6 months to renegotiate the prenup before she moved to DC. And Trump hasn't been a 'public figure for generations' unless a generation is about 10 years in GOP time. In #IMPOTUS time, a generations about a month.
    But thats all you got.

Dems make false rape accusations, Trump makes peace in the middle East.

Trump refuses to start any new wars, Dems create a civil war.

Its criminal.

He's made peace in the middle east? 3 countries not at war, are still not at war.
    He deserts allies to make nice with smarter dictators than he like the odious Erdogan.

So, how're things with the Saudis and Yemen? And how're things in Syria?

Makes peace. More nonsense..

And its the Trump supporting loonies like rally-attender and accused murderer Rittenhouse doing the shooting. Along with the most recent set of "Boogaloo Bois" to be indicted. The latter trying to make a deal with Hamas to commit (or, should I just quote Kushner and say "do") terrorism.

Just a bunch of compensating snowflakes the lot of them. Upset at their pathetic lives like the bulk of the #IMPOTUS supporters.

It is but there is an election coming up. Apart from his empty threats he cant do much. If he wins reelection though. Might see some progress then.

What will they do ? Impeach him?
    That didn't do much the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

It is but there is an election coming up. Apart from his empty threats he cant do much. If he wins reelection though. Might see some progress then.

What will they do ? Impeach him?
    That didn't do much the last time
    Just need 66 seats in the Senate and retain the house. Both are eminently possible.

I don't think that he's a fault for the rioting and looting that occurred.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

When Trump wins in November excuse bingo

1. The Russians

2. Social media

3. Angry white men

4. Fox News

5. And if course racism

Things you won't hear but are true.

1. Biden was too old and frail.

2. Supporting BLM and Antifa cost them middle America votes.

3. Trump has more energy and personality than Biden (then again so does a tree stump)

4. Economy was actually booming under Trump with more black people employed than ever before virus.

5. Democrats screwed up by going with a candidate so closely tied to Obama administration.

The answer was yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,572 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

I don't think he is responsible for the origins of it but his words during the whole affair have led to a massive ramping up of the violence and armed nature of both sides.

Left v right aside all this militia BS in the US needs to stop it's absolutely nuts in the 21st century to have organised armed gangs acting as self appointed police. It's essentially like constitutionally sanctioning the UVF and IRA

• Advertisement

Is there anywhere I can find examples of enthusiasm for the Biden/Harris campaign....anywhere at all?

There is a myriad of content available of huge crowds inside and outside venues that Trump is speaking at*...there is a myriad of content showing crowds lining the streets all over the US where Trump is visiting a factory or a town...there is a myriad of content available showing the massive boat parades in support of Trump all over the US in particular in typically Democrat states...I cannot however find any content where Biden arrives at a venue that is buzzing with supporters....I know the algorithms don't help me but I have seen Republicans who are turning away from Trump and the Lincoln Project...is there any support for Harris/Biden out there?

*I've seen the half empty stadium in Tulsa back in June...but they also had a MASSIVE online audience.

The answer was yes.

Using that enalogy he's responsible for everything that happened during his presidency.

Is he responsible for the wild fires too?

This is why a lot of people will vote for him because they believe that he will sort out this mess and restore law and order to the streets of every American city!

In the last six months, he has done nothing around handling it in a way that doesn't inflame the situation. Plus 200k Americans are dead... So law and order, he does nothing outside of getting friends off. Plus a virus that he's failed to remotely handle...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

When Trump wins in November excuse bingo

You're more confident than Trump.

He's already claiming that if he loses, that it will be because the vote was rigged. Not exactly the actions of a confident leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

1. The Russians
    What did you think of the findings of the Mueller report, of the various national intelligence agencies, and of the bipartisan investigation which was led by republicans that found all came to the conclusion that there were huge amounts of Russian meddling in 2016?

Some day, someone dismissing the Russian interference might actually answer this.

In the last six months, he has done nothing around handling it in a way that doesn't inflame the situation. Plus 200k Americans are dead... So law and order, he does nothing outside of getting friends off. Plus a virus that he's failed to remotely handle...

Iv yet to see anyone else use the deaths of 200k people as an angle to argue with posters on an Irish discussion forum.
    Not a great look to be honest

breezy1985 wrote: »
    I don't think he is responsible for the origins of it but his words during the whole affair have led to a massive ramping up of the violence and armed nature of both sides.

Left v right aside all this militia BS in the US needs to stop it's absolutely nuts in the 21st century to have organised armed gangs acting as self appointed police. It's essentially like constitutionally sanctioning the UVF and IRA

I agree that the left versus right has gotten out of control but that's what happens in a two party system. Trump has got to appeal to his side so he is going to say things to keep them happy and ensure that he has a decent chance of getting re-elected.
    I don't blame him for that I blame the system.

Using that enalogy he's responsible for everything that happened during his presidency.

Is he responsible for the wild fires too?

Is trump responsible for wildfires, is that what you’re genuinely asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

You could see how the left was starting to turn extreme around the time of the occupy wall street movement. Then the extinction rebellion and now dressing up in black and attacking businesses, people, police, burning the United states flag etc.

The black community has legitimate concerns about White police officers who break the rules here. Trump wants to not hear of that. This rot existed before Trump, but he taken it to another level. That White House walk to the Church was shameless and a powerful statement Trump not interested in listening to them..

Law and Order can only be achieved when everyone in society thinks the system fair. to all. Official corporate media now stopped broadcasting the events, as it became a no longer a usefulness tool to bash Trump.

Democrats hijacked the new black protestant movement to criticize Trump.

Did Obama and Bush or Congress do anything to change the police before Trump came to power? What i saw is they signed off on militarizing the police with heavy gear and weapons. People think this guy's in unpatched military grade uniforms was a private army belonging to Trump? Wrong. This a direct result of the Bush patriot act that views American citizens as potential harmful terrorists and a heavily armed force should be ready to combat them.

• Advertisement

What did you think of the findings of the Mueller report, of the various national intelligence agencies, and of the bipartisan investigation which was led by republicans that found all came to the conclusion that there were huge amounts of u4ssian meddling in 2016?

Some day, someone dismissing the Russian interference might actually answer this.

There is a huge difference between Russian meddling and Russian collusion....a HUGE difference...

IT's like saying that the Tech Companies (who have been the biggest spenders in Washington Lobbying Sector over the last decade or so) are meddling with people's news feeds to influence the election in a way that is beneficial....and suggesting that the DNC are actively colluding with the Tech companies...

Election meddling has always existed across the so called Super Powers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement