Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Why would it? If anything it shows how effective the system is and difficult it is to commit fraud even on a small scale. And you think a national campaign of voter fraud is remotely doable?

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/885074932/n-j-election-fraud-case-draws-a-trump-tweet-but-suggests-safeguards-are-working

Ya...I trust US Media as much as you trust Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Unlike yourself I don't scream from rooftops.

It almost sounds like Harris/Biden is afraid the voters won't turn out for her and is using the easiest voting system to manipulate...it wouldn't surprise me if they had an army of lawyers lined up!

What are you on about?

Any proof of large scale fraud in mail in voting? Any at all?

Ya...I trust US Media as much as you trust Trump.

Are you disputing that the Postal Service caught the fraud incredibly early on? That the incredibly rare act of fraud was entirely unsuccessful and that it failed even at small scale? You've only strengthened the argument that voter fraud is both rare and fails even at the small scale.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What are you on about?

Any proof of large scale fraud in mail in voting? Any at all?

My issue would be with the Democratic Parties will to manipulate a system that is easiest to manipulate.

The Democratic Party has no ground team that I can see or find that is visible, they probably have more lawyers than canvassers...Trumps campaign knock on 1,000,000 doors a week!!!

I've never seen a more anemic campaign in my lifetime, a campaign that is devoid of visible public support or enthusiasm...as opposed to the Trump campaign which in my view has much more visible support and enthusiasm than Obama had back in 2008 or he had in 2016!!!!

So, although I cannot present to you evidence of large scale fraud, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

My issue would be with the Democratic Parties will to manipulate a system that is easiest to manipulate.

The Democratic Party has no ground team that I can see or find that is visible, they probably have more lawyers than canvassers...Trumps campaign knock on 1,000,000 doors a week!!!

I've never seen a more anemic campaign in my lifetime, a campaign that is devoid of visible public support or enthusiasm...as opposed to the Trump campaign which in my view has much more visible support and enthusiasm than Obama had back in 2008 or he had in 2016!!!!

So, although I cannot present to you evidence of large scale fraud, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Do you believe everything you're told without evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump is a rapist, he refuses to give his DNA to exonorate himself, I can say he is guilty because going by your own Standards
    although I cannot present to you evidence of rape, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Why would you support a rapist?

Trump is a rapist, he refuses to give his DNA to exonorate himself, I can say he is guilty because going by your own Standards

Why would you support a rapist?

Ah come on...this is deranged!!!!

You are trying to get a reaction out of me in an attempt to get me banned, try and be a little slicker next time.

Ah come on...this is deranged!!!!

You are trying to get a reaction out of me in an attempt to get me banned, try and be a little slicker next time.

No, I'm using your own logic against you to show you how silly your stance on mail in voting is. Thats the mail in voting that the Republicans are actually pushing for.

No, I'm using your own logic against you to show you how silly your stance on mail in voting is. Thats the mail in voting that the Republicans are actually pushing for.

You are doing no such thing.

What you did was crass.

What you did was crass.

No, what I did was use your own words to show you how silly your post was.

Feel free to report my post if you think I did anything wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,718 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What you did was crass.

Give it a rest the pair of you, and back discussing the topic

Ya...like that would make any difference.

There is hours and hours of video footage available that confirms my belief that the Democratic Party are in deep deep trouble, there is no enthusiasm for Harris/Biden absolutely none...this is evidence of a Campaign in trouble...we all agree on that...it is for that reason I don't trust the Democratic Parties actions, they are desperate.

What you have done is taken an allegation of rape, without any evidence and asked me do I support a rapist....classy.

Just seen the warning, apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Re : Who thinks Trump will win.

It's a good old fashioned popularity contest

For example Trump has literally 10 times the numbers of followers on Twitter than Biden

9m vs 89 million.

Biden just isn't likeable. Another career politician with a wishy washy record. People really see through his frailties.
    It's even questionable as to who is the actual nominee for the Democrats.

Like I stated: Wishy Washy

Biden and the Democratic party across the board have smashed fundraising records this election cycle but according to the experts on here the campaign is dead on its feet. :)

Biden and the Democratic party across the board have smashed fundraising records this election cycle but according to the experts on here the campaign is dead on its feet. :)

Outspending Trump last time out didn't work out too well for the Democrats now did it...you'd think that some of those donors would put a flag at least or turn up for an event even!!!!

Outspending Trump last time out didn't work out too well for the Democrats now did it...you'd think that some of those donors would put a flag at least or turn up for an event even!!!!

What like the super spreader events that Trump is running where gives the exact same spiel and tells the exact same lies night after night?

For example Trump has literally 10 times the numbers of followers on Twitter than Biden

9m vs 89 million.

Biden just isn't likeable. Another career politician with a wishy washy record. People really see through his frailties.

It's the same on youtube....huge huge difference in followers and view counts.

Conservative content has completely outperformed mainstream media on Facebook also.

There is one campaign completely out performing the other online and on the ground...this won't be close, this will be a landslide.

9m vs 89 million.

If it's about popularity why is Trump consistently behind in polls? Why did he lose the popular vote in 2016 to, let's face it, a not very popular candidate?

There is one campaign completely out performing the other online and on the ground...this won't be close, this will be a landslide.

Quoted for the LOLs in a few weeks time. :)

It's the same on youtube....huge huge difference in followers and view counts.

I think it was your good self who pointed out the enthusiastic Trump crowds vs the Biden tumbleweed.

It doesn't seem like a competition at the minute but yet all of the polls tell a different story. A re emerging spike of new coronavirus cases is the biggest danger to Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,751 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I'm just happy that they are finally acknowledging that Obama is still much more popular than Trump given he has 30% more Twitter followers than him.

What like the super spreader events that Trump is running where gives the exact same spiel and tells the exact same lies night after night?

Ok...just relax.

If it's about popularity why is Trump consistently behind in polls? Why did he lose the popular vote in 2016 to, let's face it, a not very popular candidate?

He is being in the polls. No disagreement there.

The popular vote is irrelevant. Big cities or states with large populations dont get to dominate the election process. It's a fair system

Why do Trumps youtube vids get more views?

Because people watch them many times, either for the laughs or because they can't believe he is so stupid and need to watch them again to make sure their own eyes/ears haven't deceived them.

Why do Trumps youtube vids get more views?

Because people watch them many times, either for the laughs or because they can't believe he is so stupid and need to watch them again to make sure their own eyes/ears haven't deceived them.

Did you say the same before the last election or is this a new theory?

Did you say the same before the last election or is this a new theory?

Its from evidence of watching his pressers, his town halls and his rallies.

Its from evidence of watching his pressers, his town halls and his rallies.

But he won the last election so I can see a problem with your theory. He is clearly a very popular man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Breaking NYT: The Manhattan district attorney's office, which has been locked in a yearlong legal battle with Trump over obtaining his tax returns, has suggested for the first time that it had grounds to investigate him and his businesses for tax fraud.

But he won the last election so I can see a problem with your theory. He is clearly a very popular man.

I didnt say he didn't win, I said people watch his videos for the comedy they are.

• Advertisement

I didnt say he didn't win, I said people watch his videos for the comedy they are.

And because he is clearly very popular. He was elected president of the United states of America.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement